MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
The new download seems to be smaller does it have all days by itself up to 13 now and was just compressed better or is it just 12-13 and you need the 1-11 still?

Reactions: acewinz

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Given that this is just the update, the OP really should have two groups of links: one set that includes the full game before Day 12, and then another set with what you have now with the update links. Otherwise, links should include the full game if possible.

In the mean time, the links on Patreon still provide access to the full game through Day 11. I'm pasting those links below.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev, given that this is just the update, you might want to have two groups of links on the OP: one set that includes the full game before Day 12, and then another set with what you have now with the update links. Otherwise, links should include the full game if possible.
This was not my upload, it's been pirated.

You need Day 1-11 - the files for the non-Android version are update files only.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

You need Day 1-11 - the files for the non-Android version are update files only.
Ah, sorry. Yeah, I really wish they'd wait to update here. Getting it for free is a privilege, and I wish devs were given more respect with a delay before posting on F95. I realize a huge part of this site is pirated content, but still. At least a delay would be nice.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
The compressed version is still there.
Since I had to get the 1-11 days compressed due to the 5GB limit, using the update on the compressed version doesn't work out well and just gives a ton of errors. Is there an update patch of just the first update stuff from base?

EDIT: I found that's not on Mega so it can be downloaded without the stupid limit.

Do you not control the OP files that can be downloaded? (I don't actually know how the pirating thing works here so I'm actually confused as to me it just looks like you pirated it yourself?) I thought maybe you just did it to fix errors and have everyone on the same page and maybe you got the next days for supporters earlier than anticipated.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Since I had to get the 1-11 days compressed due to the 5GB limit, using the update on the compressed version doesn't work out well and just gives a ton of errors. Is there an update patch of just the first update stuff from base?

Do you not control the OP files that can be downloaded? (I don't actually know how the pirating thing works here so I'm actually confused as to me it just looks like you pirated it yourself?) I thought maybe you just did it to fix errors and have everyone on the same page and maybe you got the next days for supporters earlier than anticipated.
I have control of the thread and I could remove the link, but I'm not going to.

I think it's only the Endurance version of my game for the PC/Mac/Linux edition - but I can't be sure. I'm debating on including pirate instructions on the main post... you just need Days 1-11. Below is from my itch.io instructions, though I don't think the bottom bullet point applies to the free Days 1-11 version.

No folder creation is needed.
Drag Update contents into "game" folder - overwrite when prompted.
If you see a file exactly called "scripts.rpa" in your game folder, delete it! Only this file, which is precisely named "scripts.rpa", needs deleted. If this file isn't in your "game" folder, you're good and don't need to delete anything!

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
If you see a file exactly called "scripts.rpa" in your game folder, delete it! Only this file, which is precisely named "scripts.rpa", needs deleted. If this file isn't in your "game" folder, you're good and don't need to delete anything!
Ah this is what fixed it for me I have a file now that's the original game then the compressed update on top and the 12-13 on top of that and was just getting errors for everything removing scripts.rpa fixed it. I didn't think it was pirated at first since it was on your OP and the thread name changed. I guess someone else posted the download in here somewhere (I never saw it so idk) so you just accepted it and put it in the OP if I am understanding that correctly.

does anyone have day 11 save? i played this on android previously, now on pc . tysm!
I can make one with the choices you want easily if you tell me what you want feel free to DM me if you want.

Couliber

May 22, 2018
I think it's only the Endurance version of my game for the PC/Mac/Linux edition - but I can't be sure.
In the zip-file there are these files:
d12_images.rpa
d13_images.rpa
endurance_scripts.rpa
game_scripts.rpa
laptop_images.rpa
Orloj-Ea9eW.otf

if that helps you figuring out which version was pirated. Well, if you want to at all of course.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I have control of the thread and I could remove the link, but I'm not going to.

I think it's only the Endurance version of my game for the PC/Mac/Linux edition - but I can't be sure. I'm debating on including pirate instructions on the main post... you just need Days 1-11. Below is from my itch.io instructions, though I don't think the bottom bullet point applies to the free Days 1-11 version.

No folder creation is needed.
Drag Update contents into "game" folder - overwrite when prompted.
It's working (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Oct 20, 2018
Ah this is what fixed it for me I have a file now that's the original game then the compressed update on top and the 12-13 on top of that and was just getting errors for everything removing scripts.rpa fixed it. I didn't think it was pirated at first since it was on your OP and the thread name changed. I guess someone else posted the download in here somewhere (I never saw it so idk) so you just accepted it and put it in the OP if I am understanding that correctly.

I can make one with the choices you want easily if you tell me what you want feel free to DM me if you want.
dm-ed

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->