-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah but I started posting all of these slightly off wordings now. I think I'd be able to go over the whole script and find them and maybe the text for each girl can sound more like it's written by them in general since it's text but that might be difficult for Wildman to think through as that seems intensely difficult.
View attachment 1859070
It might be better to keep a running list (like in a text document) of them and then group them more together instead of doing individual postings each time. It would also avoid clogging up the thread here if your reached out via F95 DM to Wildman instead of posting in the general game chat.
Yeah you probably should.
I feel like this statement is a bridge too far. You imply that Wildman sucks, and he doesn't. He's human, so mistakes are inevitable.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
It might be better to keep a running list (like in a text document) of them and then group them more together instead of doing individual postings each time. It would also avoid clogging up the thread here if your reached out via F95 DM to Wildman instead of posting in the general game chat.
I didn't expect there to be that many, you're telling me to do more word than I need to when it's not like it's my job to do this, posting them individually as I find them is easier for me I'm not gonna do all of that that's too extra. I'm slowly reading through the game and posting them when I notice them I'm not searching for them or anything. If Wildman prefers each one individually DMed they can DM me asking for such, but as each post pushes a thread up more every time we make a new post it's more likely more people discover the game, so it's helpful on two fronts.
I feel like this statement is a bridge too far. You imply that Wildman sucks, and he doesn't. He's human, so mistakes are inevitable.
I'm literally just agreeing with them on what they said because it sounds like it would be easier for them? Like what the fuck even are you people?

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't expect there to be that many, you're telling me to do more word than I need to when it's not like it's my job to do this, posting them individually as I find them is easier for me I'm not gonna do all of that that's too extra. I'm slowly reading through the game and posting them when I notice them I'm not searching for them or anything. If Wildman prefers each one individually DMed they can DM me asking for such, but as each post pushes a thread up more every time we make a new post it's more likely more people discover the game, so it's helpful on two fronts.
Or, alternately, someone comes along and sees nothing but a bunch of spam-posts of "this is a grammar error" and "that is a usage error". I don't think it helps in the way you think it does. If I saw a thread with nothing but a bunch of this type of message, I'd be more turned off than interested.
I'm literally just agreeing with them on what they said because it sounds like it would be easier for them? Like what the fuck even are you people?
It's a problem with text-only communication, clearly. Think about any other possible way that statement could have been read. I'm someone who misread how your comment was intended — that's "what the fuck" I even am. Just FYI, I'm not upset at all, but maybe you shouldn't get irritated when I suggest that you make things easier for the developer and for those of us who don't like constant bumps that are just grammar corrections. People like me prefer to see bumps in a thread about game theory, specific characters, etc. It was only a suggestion anyway. If you don't like it, don't do it. There's no need to cuss at me.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I appreciate all typo/error discoveries, but it's probably the right call to condense it into one post. Inflating this thread and bogging it down likely isn't helping.

One-post editing or PM'ing me works. I check everything.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok just finished the new updated and this is quickly becoming one of my favourite story focus games all the characters are likable and sexy as hell the one question that this update brought up for me was will we be able to do a harem playthrough if you have played this update you know why i ask that for a better game is it best to stick with curtain girls instead of going for everyone ?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

erkper

May 16, 2018
Thanks for doing that, I'll add your patch to the OP.
So does the laptop fix patch work if you don't unren and delete files? Because I don't Unren. Will I then need to simply wait for the next version to be released?

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
The people who get all puffed up about finding grammar errors in these games are the biggest weirdos on a site of weirdos.
Usually when I read reviews to a game, I pay attention to the grammar and spelling. A mistake here and there is fine in terms of transcription, but an established trend of spelling errors is not good.

If I see a review filled with grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors, its usually tiered below a review thats well typed out. Saves time to be honest, so I don't end up wasting half an hour playing a boring/trash game.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
So does the laptop fix patch work if you don't unren and delete files? Because I don't Unren. Will I then need to simply wait for the next version to be released?
I don't think you'll need to do that, but I'm not sure. You could just try it without unrenning because it won't break anything.

Really nice game! I can't wait for the next update!
Thanks for the kind words, it's close!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Punto and sava75

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

Yes there are errors, but IMO it's actually not that many. It's 11 days worth of dialogue and most of the errors are clearly typos (as opposed to poor grammar). If one mentally overlooks the actual error, the overall script (syntax, sentence structure etc.) is very good. Compared to other games on this site, this is a relative joy to read.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Will each update have the same amount of days or a different amount of days?
It could change slightly (though I doubt it) most updates will be either 2 or 3 days.

The next update has 2 days. With that said, both days have a lot of content. Day 12 in particular has the most content of any day in the game, and it's... not really close.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes