Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I accept in advance that this is going to make me sound like an asshole, but are there any black LIs in the game without a skin condition?

Black LIs are rare, and good black LIs are even rarer. I think I played this game on its first release/demo version, and I remember liking the game and the black LI, but I wasn't a fan of the vitiligo look.
Yes there is. You will get a choice between adding 2 girls.

Reactions: Socko55

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I accept in advance that this is going to make me sound like an asshole, but are there any black LIs in the game without a skin condition?

Black LIs are rare, and good black LIs are even rarer. I think I played this game on its first release/demo version, and I remember liking the game and the black LI, but I wasn't a fan of the vitiligo look.
I think from a strictly practical standpoint, a significant reason that there are relatively few black LIs out there in general is that it is more difficult to render dark-skinned Daz3D characters and have the results look good. The lighting is trickier and getting good skin texture is trickier, unless you're doing low-poly renders where fine detail is basically non-existent. Just my opinion, based on my experience and comments I've read from some other Daz character artists.

Archer5188

Feb 14, 2018
MC name goes blank after reloading. I've seen someone mention in chat about a renaming MC option in setting, but I dont see it... help?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes