Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Uhh...Blake trying to roast...doesn't do it for me. Maybe he saves it in the end, but not from what I'm seeing so far.

Theo146

Aug 9, 2022
Teaches me for not staying up on the news for this game.

What in the holiest of fucks happend to Marissa and Raegan's faces?

Last time I played they had the hot milf thing going on ..... now it looks like they spent far too much money on an alcoholic plastic surgeon.

I mean, they could both be stars still, they deff have faces for radio.

First time i'd be paying a stripper to put her clothes back on.
Pics??? I really hope it isn't that bad

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
CTRL'd through my alternate choice playthrough, doesn't seem to be many major differences. Different flashback, potential extra scene. Minor dialogue changes, or scene openers. (I assume morning laptop chats may have been more different, but I didn't do them all twice. Was interesting that Gigi was only available on one route, not the other (probable that it was the same for Sasha).

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Marisha feels like she's in the lead if any of the ladies are actually the culprit. Still playing, so I won't do a deep dive.
don't forget about drone, i think we see it 2 times in the whole game, so my guess someone else hiding on the ship and spying. One of the girls is too obvious choice. I hope it's someone from MC's past

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
don't forget about drone, i think we see it 2 times in the whole game, so my guess someone else hiding on the ship and spying. One of the girls is too obvious choice. I hope it's someone from MC's past
You knocked it on its head. That's exactly why I said 'if any of the ladies are actually the culprit,' because my prime suspect is X that's been hiding on the Endurance and we haven't seen them yet.

Emiko's little speech about energy usage might attack that theory a bit, but it's still my #1.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Cliffhanger ending didn't leave a nice feeling. I mean, I get it, but still...
Yeah. I've kinda grown to hate that every game lately ends an update with a cliffhanger. Those work for something like a TV show since you only have to wait till the following week for the next episode, but having to wait anywhere from 4 to 9 months sucks a fat one.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I don't suppose anyone has a fix for a

Data error : StrandedInSpace-1.88-pc\game\laptop_images.rpa

on extract? I swear it seems like every file I download these days has a data error on extract. But my Drives are nowhere near full and running fine.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You knocked it on its head. That's exactly why I said 'if any of the ladies are actually the culprit,' because my prime suspect is X that's been hiding on the Endurance and we haven't seen them yet.
This is what i've been dreading because that would be such an anti climax.

The whole "who is it" and the possibility of one of the girls playing everyone is what makes it interesting. If the game then says "well it was none of those" then it gets a bit, well, meh...

MC is worried something may have to happen to one of the group but if it's no one in the group then who gives a shit, shoot and launch her into space. Job done, yippee.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes