Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The funny thing is I didn't really change Raegan beyond slightly different makeup. Her model is the same... it's just all makeup and lighting.

Marissa's hair is a nightmare. She's also one of the least liked characters. The feedback has been way more positive with her, I'm surprised you don't like the changes.
I liked Marissa and Raegan was in my top 5.

Not liking them is a me issue. I liked how they looked before, especially Rae but it's more I was used to how they looked before.

Marissa's hair change does give her a drastically different look but if her old hair was a nightmare to work with then you made the right choice.

Rae i'll probably get used to.

The main problem is, with the game being a couple of years old now and replaying a few times means we get used to one look especially on girls in our fave lists. It just makes it more noticable when something changes. If that had been Rae's look and Marissa's hair from day 1 then nothing would have been said. It's just a knee jerk reaction to something unexpected.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Not a bad release. Would it be safe to assume that the remaining .5 of day 19 could be released in August? Looking forward to some questions being answered and what's going to happen with that Ishani major decision point.

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
I do love this game, but am still butthurt over the decisions revolving around the sisters. Still think the most logical choice for the MC in universe is to choose neither of them, let them work out their feelings then approach the MC with a compromise if thats what the player wants to do. Still doesnt make sense to choose one over the other based on how the MC acts in this game.
x2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StrandedInSpace-D19.5LQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the game was a ok one but the thing that got me stressed was the reading of the daily e-mail/chat function....to read that all was so timeconsuming...didnt play a loooong while dont know what changed but the full on reading was a downturn and choosing between sisters was a nogo also...."harem or not that is the question":ROFLMAO:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
the game was a ok one but the thing that got me stressed was the reading of the daily e-mail/chat function....to read that all was so timeconsuming...didnt play a loooong while dont know what changed but the full on reading was a downturn and choosing between sisters was a nogo also...."harem or not that is the question":ROFLMAO:
yea, hard to call this game a proper harem if you can't see everything in one playthrough, but the worst choice is wake up x or y girl

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Marisha feels like she's in the lead if any of the ladies are actually the culprit. Still playing, so I won't do a deep dive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just had an idea, what if the women of the Endurance had Paige's culprit number added next to their names during every interaction? Updated every day of course.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Uhh...Blake trying to roast...doesn't do it for me. Maybe he saves it in the end, but not from what I'm seeing so far.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes