Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Don't worry about it, hun. I only really noticed because Lauren is one of my faves otherwise it would have sailed over my head. We're all forgetful of names at some point especially when there are so many to remember.
I do get the feeling we'll see more of Lauren. She's definitely a contender for person X in my theories.

May 20, 2020
Wildman Dev just a random thought, at a specific flashback scene where you're presented with a screen full of names, it would be nice if it was setup in a grid with an image of the girl & small reminder of who they are especially if that choice is going to hold any relevance in opening a scene later on. Just a thought as they were all pretty minor interactions and the choice could fuel a Next Girl poll w/ accurate info if people aren't just hitting a name at random.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev just a random thought, at a specific flashback scene where you're presented with a screen full of names, it would be nice if it was setup in a grid with an image of the girl & small reminder of who they are especially if that choice is going to hold any relevance in opening a scene later on. Just a thought as they were all pretty minor interactions and the choice could fuel a Next Girl poll w/ accurate info if people aren't just hitting a name at random.
That's a good idea, especially since it's going to be the Elysium scene Patrons vote for with the next update.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Eh, that roast gag went on far too long. Still great game though.
So, what are the chances of some of the girls from mcs past being on the ship? I wouldn't mind Claire, Bethany, Lexi, and Lauren being there, but I realize that would too many on the ship and who's there now is enough.

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Just finished 19.5 update on Steam. I have always loved this game, its so damn funny and the story is very good. I did enjoy the update, it had some great scenes, more backstory, maybe something finally moving forward with Lexi.

So thanks and I am looking forward to the next release.

I have to get a few personal frustrations out though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
Finally played the update on steam. God, I missed this game!
Ending on a cliffhanger, let's get the obvious out of the way..
a5xpB3pJ_700w_0.jpg
Fuck, I will hate waiting for the next update, there is nothing comparable to tie me over (unless Wildman Dev you got some suggestions? What the hell do YOU enjoy playing?), I guess I will replay it again.

I got laughs (morning chats gotta be my favourite), some good scenes (Kasumi, daaaaaaaamn), Paige being her usual awesome-bro-self, but was hoping for a little bit more progress story-wise. Kinda felt like most of the update was exposition and other "unimportant" events holding me back from progressing (telling Kasumi&GiGi for example). I get it, filling in the gaps, background, foreshadowing (backshadowing?) etc., just that I seem to care more about what happens on the ship, can't wait for Pandy arrival.

All in all, can't complain, except I. WANT. MORE.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Just finished 19.5 update on Steam. I have always loved this game, its so damn funny and the story is very good. I did enjoy the update, it had some great scenes, more backstory, maybe something finally moving forward with Lexi.

So thanks and I am looking forward to the next release.

I have to get a few personal frustrations out though...

im pretty sure main event of this day will be Gigi or Sara first solo time, depends of your previous choice. Nemy also is almost here, could happen in this day
Day 20 we already know Alina first time, so who left? Ishani and Kasumi. Ishani it's obvious choice for last day of this season

HKiller234

Jul 5, 2022
Quick and (maybe) dumb question here, ¿how is it possible that the PC/Mac versions are above 3 gb and android version is like 50ish mb? Is there anything extra to download or am I missing some super potent extreme compression algorithm?

Reactions: Citizen.m
Aug 5, 2016
This dev definitely has a noticeable fetish. The vitiligo girl has twice as many scenes as everyone else. Lord help you if you want to see Gigi or Sasha, the dev knows what he likes.

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
Be warned, depending on the version there are fail states where your LIs are taken, NTR, by an ugly-bastard. If that's your thing, then bonus scenes! If it isn't, make sure you get the settings right.

Great game though.
Ooof, hehe, definitely not my thing, at the same time I don't really feel threatened by pixelated shit. But understood here on F95 some people are super sensitive about even seeing those things in passing, so thanks for the warning:)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Ooof, hehe, definitely not my thing, at the same time I don't really feel threatened by pixelated shit. But understood here on F95 some people are super sensitive about even seeing those things in passing, so thanks for the warning:)
I believe it is easy to avoid, just read the base instructions twice, and you should be golden. I'm not one for a fainting couch, but earlier versions, iirc, it could just surprise you, and that was rather whiplash-y.

Reactions: nasty.pickle
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes