divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Why does the MC not look anything like the ones in the flash backs? Neither of the two types of flash backs does any of them look remotely similar.

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
Also not Wildman Dev, but if you're looking for something to tide you over, might I suggest My Dorm? It also has excellent writing (IMO), great visuals including lots of hawt LIs (also IMO), a mystery that runs throughout the storyline (not as front-and-center as SiS, but still...), and if you like Zara, you'll love Kim (again IM... are you detecting a theme??).
:D Thanks! I did play that one, liked it, doesn't have the sense of humour, but writing is decent as you say..

Reactions: MarsUltor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is decent enough to be easy on the eye and not threatening.
As a comparison, Cowboy Bebop anime and live action series has exactly the type of protagonist you are calling ”skinny with barely any muscle” - absolute chop sticks with hair.
Is the mc still skinny with barely any muscle
What do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
MC is decent enough to be easy on the eye and not threatening.
As a comparison, Cowboy Bebop anime and live action series has exactly the type of protagonist you are calling ”skinny with barely any muscle” - absolute chop sticks with hair.

What do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven’t played since last june that’s why I asked didn’t know if dev upgraded him a little

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
It's not fair. Making me choose Ariel - Which I only did because Haylee at least has other options. You make me sad dev.

Also, Kasumi is a big goofball. She's like the offspring of Yoda and Dr. Seus. :ROFLMAO:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I love me a good lore/backstory dump with redacted text to guess about but man, I find myself just not really caring about the girls in the flashbacks like at alll. Usually autoskip through the sex scenes with them lol.

As a player if the LI isn't being interacted with in the present time and having active development in the relationship I just write them off. I do the same thing with the exgf in BaD. Could have been the bestest gf ever to the MC, but they were introduced so late in to the game and it was all shown as past flashbacks I just didn't care.

I got Ariel/Camilla, that's all I need. :WeSmart:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
As the game progresses it becomes clear that what I don't like about the quiz game is that even when I pay attention and try to make an effort, I have no chance of remembering all that shit
There is a walk through on Steam that has all the answers. So if you have a steam account you can find it there.

Reactions: Digteren

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Over the past year it has come to my attention that some of the nipples in the game bother people.
Well, I'm nothing if not a man of the nipple.
Err...
Well, I'm nothing if not a man of the people.
Think of all the girls in the game, particularly on the Endurance.
Are there nipples you don't like? Perhaps they negatively distract you? Chime in below in the comments and at some point, I'll go about fixing some of the more glaring, popularly voted ones.
Here are some nipples I've already decided to change:
Alina
Ishani
Zara (change present in Day 18/first half of Day 19, but I may not change more with her, we'll see).

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes