LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I'm sure there's a significance to that scene we're not appreciating yet. Yes we were expecting more but this scene must still be on the same story track, so something in there must be about the choice and their trustworthiness.

All I got from the first playthrough was it seemed a bit out of character for Gigi, showing a different side to her perhaps? It's weak but I'm sure there's something more substantial amongst the beard jokes.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm sure there's a significance to that scene we're not appreciating yet. Yes we were expecting more but this scene must still be on the same story track, so something in there must be about the choice and their trustworthiness.

All I got from the first playthrough was it seemed a bit out of character for Gigi, showing a different side to her perhaps? It's weak but I'm sure there's something more substantial amongst the beard jokes.
It just occurred to me that "beard" is also a euphemism for something/someone that misdirects/diverts attention away from someone/something that is essentially hiding in plain sight...

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Anyway, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion; you do you. One final observation: If you've lost interest in the game's characters and don't like several major elements of the story, then maybe this game really isn't for you... your choice, of course.
Your one final observation was nothing but opinion and lacked even one actual observation, so I guess it was more of a conclusion. Don't worry, I suck at writing essays too, or maybe I just hated writing them. Both, oh well.

As for moving on, I still have to come back for the flashbacks obviously. As I stated previously, thats really what I've been coming back for, only didnt realize it til now.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Anyway, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion; you do you. One final observation: If you've lost interest in the game's characters and don't like several major elements of the story, then maybe this game really isn't for you... your choice, of course.
Your one final observation was nothing but opinion and lacked even one actual observation, so I guess it was more of a conclusion. Don't worry, I suck at writing essays too, or maybe I just hated writing them. Both, oh well.

As for moving on, I still have to come back for the flashbacks obviously. As I stated previously, thats really what I've been coming back for, only didnt realize it til now.
I thought it was pretty clear, from the highlighted words and phrase, that my "one final observation" was my supposition based on my observation of your previous post, and not a declaration of fact; apparently, you didn't read it that way (another supposition on my part).

Apr 29, 2021
As much as I'd like to see a deeper dive into what the characters think about their predicament, with being woken two years early, the ship slowing down and learning there's a stowaway among them, not to mention the mystery drone and how they'll react once Pandora arrives, I have to remind myself this is a sex game. The story has to progress in a way that puts them together in situations that result in sex. How did a 20 year old dude with little to no life experience end up the confidant of a mega corporation CEO? Answer, it doesn't matter. Why does everyone go about their lives as if they're living aboard a cruise ship instead of being in real danger in the void of space? Answer, it doesn't matter. Where do the damn dirty dishes go??? All I am hoping for are less flashbacks and to finally see the be all, end all orgy in the lounge once they figure out how to make it Zero G.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
As much as I'd like to see a deeper dive into what the characters think about their predicament, with being woken two years early, the ship slowing down and learning there's a stowaway among them, not to mention the mystery drone and how they'll react once Pandora arrives, I have to remind myself this is a sex game. The story has to progress in a way that puts them together in situations that result in sex. How did a 20 year old dude with little to no life experience end up the confidant of a mega corporation CEO? Answer, it doesn't matter. Why does everyone go about their lives as if they're living aboard a cruise ship instead of being in real danger in the void of space? Answer, it doesn't matter. Where do the damn dirty dishes go??? All I am hoping for are less flashbacks and to finally see the be all, end all orgy in the lounge once they figure out how to make it Zero G.
As mean as this message was (thanks for making me cry), I do agree with some of it. The rest of this message isn't necessarily addressed at you, PurpleToyMonster.

I typically structure my scenes in one (or a combination) of 3 ways: Sex, Story, Comedy.

When people get frustrated with the Gigi/Sasha roast scene, I find it's because they don't like the silly, comedic side of Stranded in Space. Now, maybe that scene didn't make you laugh (my brand of humor doesn't always land), but for it to annoy you... the thought never even crossed my mind.

For the people who enjoy Gigi and Sasha, I wanted to put their nonsensical, group chat craziness in scene form. That's just how some scenes will always be in my games: I like humor, I like writing comedy, and I like silliness. I can understand and respect those who don't, but there will always be scenes like the D19 roast in SiS. If you struggled getting through that scene, I don't know how you made it to D19, to be honest.

In relation to the teasing of big plot reveals, I can only say that D19 was never meant to be in two parts; it's just the nature of how big the day itself has become. The second half will be at least 10+ scenes, probably closer to 20 when it's all said and done. If I'd released it all at once, I don't think there would be as many plot-teasing complaints.

Having said all of that, I am still excited about the rest of SiS (D19 pt2 to D21). For those still enjoying the game, I think you'll really enjoy these final three installments.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
I love the group chat and the profiles questions and their comments (I like the whole morning laptop routine, even with how frustrating the quiz battle mini game can get) , D19 group chat was epic
That being said the roast scene dragged a bit too much, heck .. it managed to be more annoying than Paige silly interruptions during the bed recap scenes

Edit: thinking more about it: it is probably what added more annoyance to that roast scene is the fact those 2 are the major choice of who to tell about the imminent arrival .. you came to talk to one of them about something very serious and found yourself dragged into something this silly

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
I'll just say, I like the game. I like the concept. I like the humor. Not a fan of the flashbacks, but I can skip over that bit and get the recap from Paige afterwards. Morning laptop chats are my favorite. Looking forward to seeing how things play out.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
cant stand flashbacks
They are why I'm still playing the game. I like that version of the MC better than the Chameleon master manipulator he is on the ship. Kind of just goes between Beta Sub, to class clown, to Evil harem overlord, or anywhere in between, just to suit whoever he's talking to. Aside from the MILFs, I find most of the girls on the ship more irritating than fun. Half of their dialogue reads like horny teenage boys trapped in sexy ladies' bodies. The rest just seems like filler. Various broken promises, foreplay, teasing, or rejections. All gets pretty samey after a while. Without the flashbacks there would have been like 3 actual scenes with intercourse until day 13? I understand we don't need the sex scenes from the flashbacks anymore, now that the girls have finally started to actually bang the idiot, but I still prefer them. :devilish:
Having to choose between the sisters was just as bad as the fire from Acting Lessons. What a crap choice. :poop:

Last edited:

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
I may be in the minority here, but I'm gonna say it regardless.

Give the option of refusing sex with a character for the player. I'm a romantic at heart and when I saw the romance tag I was intrigued. It seemed like it would have been possible to romance a single character, or maybe even a few of them, but then here comes a sex scene with Marissa on day 3 or 4, can't remember. It broke my "immersion" if you want to call it that. I don't see the point of the laptop interactions because all of the characters still talk to you as if you had messaged them with the laptop. Marissa comes by and says "Remember how I said we're gonna fuck over the laptop?" or something along those lines and I never even interacted with her because I don't like old chicks (i.e. women old enough to be the MC's mom). I'm aware that there's a skip sex scene option, but the fact that the sex scene still takes place with characters that I'm not remotely interested in kills it for me.

An easy fix for this in my eyes is to incorporate it into the laptop interactions if the addition of extra dialogue choices was too much.

So while I enjoyed it up until that point, this is gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm aware that there's a skip sex scene option, but the fact that the sex scene still takes place with characters that I'm not remotely interested in kills it for me.
Biggest reason I can't recommend this game, right here. I find Zara interesting and all, but not attractive. Also feeding her addiction, or even trying to cure it, feels super-sketch to me. Want to put her deep in the friend-zone. That she has the most scenes of all the girls is a real bummer. :cry:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I may be in the minority here, but I'm gonna say it regardless.

Give the option of refusing sex with a character for the player. I'm a romantic at heart and when I saw the romance tag I was intrigued. It seemed like it would have been possible to romance a single character, or maybe even a few of them, but then here comes a sex scene with Marissa on day 3 or 4, can't remember. It broke my "immersion" if you want to call it that. I don't see the point of the laptop interactions because all of the characters still talk to you as if you had messaged them with the laptop. Marissa comes by and says "Remember how I said we're gonna fuck over the laptop?" or something along those lines and I never even interacted with her because I don't like old chicks (i.e. women old enough to be the MC's mom). I'm aware that there's a skip sex scene option, but the fact that the sex scene still takes place with characters that I'm not remotely interested in kills it for me.

An easy fix for this in my eyes is to incorporate it into the laptop interactions if the addition of extra dialogue choices was too much.

So while I enjoyed it up until that point, this is gonna be a no from me, dawg.
Biggest reason I can't recommend this game, right here. I find Zara interesting and all, but not attractive. Also feeding her addiction, or even trying to cure it, feels super-sketch to me. Want to put her deep in the friend-zone. That she has the most scenes of all the girls is a real bummer. :cry:
Same here. It's basically a fuck whoever Dev decides. Which is 100% ok, he can put out whatever he wants too. Not complaining, not asking him to do anything different. It's his game. Just my feelings on the gameplay.

It ruined my immersion too (I always play as the MC, rather than watching/reading on). When I had to choose between 2 characters (that I would have taken both), and then my only choice with another (who I didn't want) was cure or feed (basically have sex or get BJs), it lessened the enjoyment for me (and like Bloodguard said, she has more scenes than anyone (Quick Look in the Gallery, she has 10, no one else has more than 5, while my favs only have 2 or 3). It was a shame for me, cause I was enjoying the story and lots of lovely girls to choose from (if only I could choose).

A skip sex scene means you can avoid watching it, but it means it still happened and discussion and dialogue act like it did, which doesn't work if very well if you are immersed into the story.

I haven't been playing the last couple of updates, but have been following along here, because I did get invested and plan on doing a playthough or speed run when it's finished or close.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yay thank you, I thought maybe after this it was the end. I hope it might improve hehe
Two in a half days left, so maybe 5 more updates?
At the pace updates have slowed to, maybe 18 months to 2 years until complete?
Way too much story left to really resolve everything in that time, (4 or 5 girls have not even be properly banged yet).
Considering there's only a handful of scenes on the ship per day, so probably building up to a sequel. :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Two in a half days left, so maybe 5 more updates?
At the pace updates have slowed to, maybe 18 months to 2 years until complete?
Way too much story left to really resolve everything in that time, (4 or 5 girls have not even be properly banged yet).
Considering there's only a handful of scenes on the ship per day, so probably building up to a sequel. :rolleyes:
wow thats pretty bad about how long the updates have been taking. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually releases dlc. Didn't he say something about dlc in the future, or maybe I have the wrong dev?

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
A sequel has been confirmed. This version will end on day 21, the day Pandora arrives, so will either end on a big cliffhanger from her revelations or will deal with the fallout from her arrival.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
A question, i'm confused AF, the 100% quality links until day 18 here are around 14 gbs. But the 95% link until day 19.5 just 3 gbs? Someone explain pls thanks!!

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes