Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That entire scene was nothing but extremely annoying. Like a runaway bad idea. Love the rest of the game though.
Left in antci....................................................................................PATION!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
That entire scene was nothing but extremely annoying. Like a runaway bad idea. Love the rest of the game though.
I actually enjoyed it. I felt the MC's frustration, but found it all pretty hilarious. I especially liked "It's course and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere." Who knew that Sasha equated whiskers with sand??!

Sep 2, 2020
I am asking for more Lexi. Personally, I would prefer less thick/milf girl time and more time with girls like Lexi and Gigi. Dont think ill get that though.
haha to each their own but i hope you get your wishes :)
Have faith brother, it took only 19.5 days of this game to get 3 scenes with claire. Im sure yours will be due any time now.

Reactions: Yarazin

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
can someone please share a screenshot of what I should be looking for during the photo hunt for Umiko? I just need to what to look for in the photo. I know the location is randomly generated.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
That whole sasha gigi bit was the by far the worst part of the update. The MC begging for a threesome was out of place and overly thirsty. Finished 19.5 and I realized, I only come back for the flashbacks to find out how get on the ship. I've already lost interest in the LI's on the endurance, well except Reagan cause she carrying a baby. Almost started to like Katsumi, but from rl experience, I have zero chill about people drugging me or others against their will. So thats 3 girls im looking to put in the airlock today.

The most important thing that is supposed to happen in day 19 has been completely ignored with the stupidest distractions ever. Dont forget the door that we cant even get a peek behind during a Paige push which sounds like constipation humor, bad humor at that. Day is half over, good thing update is too cause I've lost interest.

On a different note but always bugged me, Paige looks like a pink Predator, its super distracting, someone should make a mod to either censor her face and hair or paste an image of the original Predator over her. Get to the choppa!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That whole sasha gigi bit was the by far the worst part of the update. The MC begging for a threesome was out of place and overly thirsty. Finished 19.5 and I realized, I only come back for the flashbacks to find out how get on the ship. I've already lost interest in the LI's on the endurance, well except Reagan cause she carrying a baby. Almost started to like Katsumi, but from rl experience, I have zero chill about people drugging me or others against their will. So thats 3 girls im looking to put in the airlock today.

The most important thing that is supposed to happen in day 19 has been completely ignored with the stupidest distractions ever. Dont forget the door that we cant even get a peek behind during a Paige push which sounds like constipation humor, bad humor at that. Day is half over, good thing update is too cause I've lost interest.

On a different note but always bugged me, Paige looks like a pink Predator, its super distracting, someone should make a mod to either censor her face and hair or paste an image of the original Predator over her. Get to the choppa!
I kinda went off most of them when we had to choose between the cute sisters, and choose between BJs or Sex with Zara. Just curious about the story now.

Reactions: duckydoodoo

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

Totally disagree. As I said before, I liked the Sasha/GiGi/Lounge scene, and get its purpose in the story. Was it frustrating? Sure, but it was meant to be, because the MC was frustrated. Things don't always go as planned.

WRT "the MC begging for a threesome", I think you read that wrong and that you're only looking at it superficially. You don't seem to get the interpersonal dynamic between the MC and Sasha and GiGi, or that he propositioned them for a threesome because of their made-up "MC's threesome list" from the group chat that morning. Sure, he was probably hoping to get lucky, but mostly he was just continuing the group chat humor. In fact, the whole "MC roast" thing was kind of his fault because he got the ball rolling by continuing the threesome bit that started that morning.

Anyway, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion; you do you. One final observation: If you've lost interest in the game's characters and don't like several major elements of the story, then maybe this game really isn't for you... your choice, of course.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Totally disagree. As I said before, I liked the Sasha/GiGi/Lounge scene, and get its purpose in the story. Was it frustrating? Sure, but it was meant to be, because the MC was frustrated. Things don't always go as planned.

WRT "the MC begging for a threesome", I think you read that wrong and that you're only looking at it superficially. You don't seem to get the interpersonal dynamic between the MC and Sasha and GiGi, or that he propositioned them for a threesome because of their made-up "MC's threesome list" from the group chat that morning. Sure, he was probably hoping to get lucky, but mostly he was just continuing the group chat humor. In fact, the whole "MC roast" thing was kind of his fault because he got the ball rolling by continuing the threesome bit that started that morning.

Anyway, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion; you do you. One final observation: If you've lost interest in the game's characters and don't like several major elements of the story, then maybe this game really isn't for you... your choice, of course.
I'm still shocked the MC was dumb enough to try and roast them back. They must have really got under his skin (the beard comments?) for him to choose so poorly.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm still shocked the MC was dumb enough to try and roast them back. They must have really got under his skin (the beard comments?) for him to choose so poorly.
Honestly, I think that was him just playing along with their quirky, humorous roleplay (part of their "interpersonal dynamic" I referred to), and them subsequently physically "attacking" him was them playing along with his playing along; that's how they all roll. Afterward, he explained to Paige that they were "pulling their punches" and weren't really hurting him at all, and that he was pretty sure nobody was actually offended by what he said.

I wonder if the implication is that the MC would've gotten the Anakin/Attack of the Clones "I don't like sand" reference I previously mentioned that I particularly liked, or if that was just included for the players' benefit? That movie would've been 180+ years before the events on the Endurance; then again, people quote lines of Shakespeare today, 400+ years after they originated, so it's certainly possible.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes