Theo146

Aug 9, 2022
Teaches me for not staying up on the news for this game.

What in the holiest of fucks happend to Marissa and Raegan's faces?

Last time I played they had the hot milf thing going on ..... now it looks like they spent far too much money on an alcoholic plastic surgeon.

I mean, they could both be stars still, they deff have faces for radio.

First time i'd be paying a stripper to put her clothes back on.
Pics??? I really hope it isn't that bad

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
CTRL'd through my alternate choice playthrough, doesn't seem to be many major differences. Different flashback, potential extra scene. Minor dialogue changes, or scene openers. (I assume morning laptop chats may have been more different, but I didn't do them all twice. Was interesting that Gigi was only available on one route, not the other (probable that it was the same for Sasha).

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Marisha feels like she's in the lead if any of the ladies are actually the culprit. Still playing, so I won't do a deep dive.
don't forget about drone, i think we see it 2 times in the whole game, so my guess someone else hiding on the ship and spying. One of the girls is too obvious choice. I hope it's someone from MC's past

Reactions: natehale1971

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
don't forget about drone, i think we see it 2 times in the whole game, so my guess someone else hiding on the ship and spying. One of the girls is too obvious choice. I hope it's someone from MC's past
You knocked it on its head. That's exactly why I said 'if any of the ladies are actually the culprit,' because my prime suspect is X that's been hiding on the Endurance and we haven't seen them yet.

Emiko's little speech about energy usage might attack that theory a bit, but it's still my #1.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Cliffhanger ending didn't leave a nice feeling. I mean, I get it, but still...
Yeah. I've kinda grown to hate that every game lately ends an update with a cliffhanger. Those work for something like a TV show since you only have to wait till the following week for the next episode, but having to wait anywhere from 4 to 9 months sucks a fat one.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I don't suppose anyone has a fix for a

Data error : StrandedInSpace-1.88-pc\game\laptop_images.rpa

on extract? I swear it seems like every file I download these days has a data error on extract. But my Drives are nowhere near full and running fine.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You knocked it on its head. That's exactly why I said 'if any of the ladies are actually the culprit,' because my prime suspect is X that's been hiding on the Endurance and we haven't seen them yet.
This is what i've been dreading because that would be such an anti climax.

The whole "who is it" and the possibility of one of the girls playing everyone is what makes it interesting. If the game then says "well it was none of those" then it gets a bit, well, meh...

MC is worried something may have to happen to one of the group but if it's no one in the group then who gives a shit, shoot and launch her into space. Job done, yippee.

Reactions: LordGonti

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I love the SiS quirks (laptops, too much text, cereal gags) and was hyped for this one as day 19 of 21 we should be right in the middle of important reveals. Unfortunately this one really disappointed and I've been holding a rant since the patreon release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, rant over, did anyone uncover any important details during the comedy scene?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I love the SiS quirks (laptops, too much text, cereal gags) and was hyped for this one as day 19 of 21 we should be right in the middle of important reveals. Unfortunately this one really disappointed and I've been holding a rant since the patreon release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, rant over, did anyone uncover any important details during the comedy scene?
Admittedly, the first half of Day 19 is the setup for the remainder of the day. That's typically how my day structures go. Even with all the teasing, I tend to reveal important details throughout the flashbacks. Bethany working for the MC's company, as an example. And though it isn't "flashy," completing two of Pandora's arrival objectives is relevant to the main story of the game.

It's important to remember there are other storylines in this adult game, particularly character-focused ones. I'm not making a PG13 TV show here - taking Zara's virginity is no less important to me than telling Kasumi about Paige.

Also, about 30% of the reason these updates take so long is from Major Decisions; it effectively doubles any scene count of the girl(s) involved. That wasn't a "closing of the storyline" with that particular scene you referred to, either.

Having said that, I'm sure I'll see some of this criticism elsewhere, particularly on Steam. The second half of Day 19's work continues.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
ok, so i'm saved at the Jendayi flashback, gotta say I was feeling very bored. I had no connection to any of these characters in the flashbacks, and it just seemed like wayyy too much exposition for characters I dont even know.

but then I did something i've never done before, I clicked on the main menu option [Elysium Scenes] before exiting.
I rarely ever look into the galleries in VNs, so i've never looked at this before.

now things are actually making a bit of sense. why are these separate? I've only watched the first 2, but I would have been a lot less confused and bored if they had been a part of the game itself.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
ok, so i'm saved at the Jendayi flashback, gotta say I was feeling very bored. I had no connection to any of these characters in the flashbacks, and it just seemed like wayyy too much exposition for characters I dont even know.

but then I did something i've never done before, I clicked on the main menu option [Elysium Scenes] before exiting.
I rarely ever look into the galleries in VNs, so i've never looked at this before.

now things are actually making a bit of sense. why are these separate? I've only watched the first 2, but I would have been a lot less confused and bored if they had been a part of the game itself.
In more ways than one, this comment is the perfect representation of an F95 criticism. It's beautiful.

All Elysium scenes occur within the story. They start on Day 9.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
In more ways than one, this comment is the perfect representation of an F95 criticism. It's beautiful.

All Elysium scenes occur within the story. They start on Day 9.
I really dont remember them, was there a rework and I missed it? should I just binge the gallery or start over?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
This is what i've been dreading because that would be such an anti climax.

The whole "who is it" and the possibility of one of the girls playing everyone is what makes it interesting. If the game then says "well it was none of those" then it gets a bit, well, meh...

MC is worried something may have to happen to one of the group but if it's no one in the group then who gives a shit, shoot and launch her into space. Job done, yippee.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. Person X is likely someone Blake/MC knows from the flashbacks. Probably someone he worked with that was specifically there to keep the project running. And since the game seems to be holding to the Japan/Egypt decision as if it were a big decision (when in the moment it was which memory to focus on), the identity of person X may be linked to that choice. At least that's one theory.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Any new drone theories? They've got colours now, that might help!

I am more confident about who the corpo boss is now, Lorelai . We see she's much more than a strip club owner at the environmental conference, sex-positive and uses sex in strategies within the work place, has a previous connection to Blake/MC, has already trained him up to be a confident sex-guru and use that to help her business. She also seems cut-throat enough to kidnap Blake when he's trying to leave the company, stick him into her secret project, and shoot him off into space.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am more confident about who the corpo boss is now, Lauren. We see she's much more than a strip club owner at the environmental conference, sex-positive and uses sex in strategies within the work place, has a previous connection to Blake/MC, has already trained him up to be a confident sex-guru and use that to help her business. She also seems cut-throat enough to kidnap Blake when he's trying to leave the company, stick him into her secret project, and shoot him off into space.
Lauren is the girl working on the AI project with the glasses who MC was seeing on the regular.

Lorelai is the strip club owner

Reactions: Hungover00

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks, will update that. Alliteration beats my brain again.
Don't worry about it, hun. I only really noticed because Lauren is one of my faves otherwise it would have sailed over my head. We're all forgetful of names at some point especially when there are so many to remember.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes