karmakomando

Feb 15, 2020
hi i see the bug fix, is that applied in the main game already if i just downloaded it or do i need the bugfix as well?

TheArkedWolf

Feb 1, 2019
I can't download the newest patch, just takes me to a new tab and shows the contents. Got any way to fix this?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Weird inconsistency I notice. The last thing the MC remembers is being 19, MC is currently 21. Yet somehow only 1 years memories are missing?

Shouldn't that be 2 years? Or at the very least 1 year and some months if the MC's memories end in the time after their 19th birthday but before their 20th?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
hehe, your a fast one aren't you? :p;)
Just trying to help!

Weird inconsistency I notice. The last thing the MC remembers is being 19, MC is currently 21. Yet somehow only 1 years memories are missing?

Shouldn't that be 2 years? Or at the very least 1 year and some months if the MC's memories end in the time after their 19th birthday but before their 20th?
It's more like he can't remember the age of 20 - being 19 he remembers thoroughly. 20, not so much. So the full year of 20 is what he can't remember.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020

Not realy, it depends on in what timeframe of year you are, when some one looses a year it's never excactly that, it can be more or less, so when you miss your 20th birthday, it's between a few weeks and 1,5 years... Human spyche is strange lol

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the DL is too big..why not compress it to 2GB or make 2 parts of it!? it´s a shame if you loose interessts because of the hughe DLpackage

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
the DL is too big..why not compress it to 2GB or make 2 parts of it!? it´s a shame if you loose interessts because of the hughe DLpackage
Somewhere in this thread there are compressed smaller versions, I think. There's also a torrent which makes downloading bigger files much simpler.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
THIS is how you release a MF game, ladies and gents. You have well-earned a new patron today, Wildman Dev, Kudos! Cannot wait for the next update.
I really appreciate your words and support, Delray. Seriously... thank you so much. I'm actually working hard on the next update right now!

Reactions: delray

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
bug?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 204, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 99, in __call__
return self.expression()
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 126, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d5 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "laptoplabels.rpyc", line 204, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 204, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 99, in __call__
return self.expression()
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 126, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1131, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d5 is not known.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Stranded In Space 1.0
Mon Dec 27 16:33:35 2021
```

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
So this is happening because of an interaction that occurs on Day 3 of the laptop convos.

The patch/fix linked in the original post fixes this, however depending on where you're at in the game, there can still be an error - UNTIL you end a laptop session on any day.

With the patch installed, when you end a laptop session for the day, the patch/fix will forever work, and you don't need to worry about anything else. The other way of doing this is to load a save before the laptop session occurs on the day (So a save file at the start of the 5th day, in your case) - open the developer console and type: $ laptop_end(e = True)

Haylee has conversations on days 3, 6, and 7.

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Easily the best initial release of a game I've ever played from here on F95. Love the laptop system. The girls seem varied in personality and looks, the dialogue flowed "semi-realistically", and overall I can tell a lot of love and effort was put into it. Easy recommend to check out.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Easily the best initial release of a game I've ever played from here on F95. Love the laptop system. The girls seem varied in personality and looks, the dialogue flowed "semi-realistically", and overall I can tell a lot of love and effort was put into it. Easy recommend to check out.
I really appreciate your kind words, harm. Glad you enjoyed it! The first update is gonna be amazing!

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
Overall really enjoyed that, each girl is unique and has a different personality which is a huge plus. My only complaint was that searching for those pics from Uki in the laptop session was annoying. Found the first one fairly easy but I spent 15 minutes going through the gallery for the second and just gave up, though I am glad its optional and it does not impact the story at all. Overall very excited to see where this is going.

4.10 star(s) 86 Votes