Dryparn

Aug 13, 2017
Vitiligo patches have sharp edges, it doesn't change color gradually. The edges can be spotty and jagged but not like a gradient.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
At least of the girls currently on the ship, there isn't really any family bond I can think of. But there are memories where the MC was fucking totally-not-his-mom that could easily be "patched" for incest I think. I do remember there being a line at the beginning that the MC has a sister who would be around 29... and if I was a betting man I think there's a good chance that she could be onboard the ship pretty soon as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She not his sister though. The only female he's mentioned that he's actually related to is his mom (so far I'm only on day 5). Plus if she was on the ship she wouldn't be 29, she'd be 19. She would have been in stasis for 10 years too.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
@Wildman Dev
on day 5 after the online stuff it says the default name instead of the name I chose when it says he gets breakfast. I'm pretty sure it's day 5. It's the day with his medical exam in the afternoon.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Wildman Dev
The laptop sections are a nice gimmick (if not overused), but they have a critical design flaw. You can't fast-forward through them. Even just trying out a different choice is hell for my left mouse button, as you can't seem to properly save mid conversation. I can only imagine the nightmare this presents for android players.

So if there ever is a change that requires a fresh save, I, and I suspect a lot of other people as well, am out.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just started playing and I already love the game.
Only on Day 2 but loving the concept, loving the mystery, loving the banter/jokes, and these ladies are gorgeous and endearing if Zara is any indication. <3

Will update once through the full 8 days.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Only on Day 4 so far (just woke up after the Marissa scene), but I'm really loving this game. The personality of the MC is great and funny, and the other characters are starting to flesh out a bit more as well. This is going to be a wild ride it seems.

I have this feeling that the MC is actually a plant on the ship, but since he doesn't remember the past year, he doesn't remember becoming a spy. Explains all the corruption in his files, having no data on him at all. As well as the AI living in his head. Plus how he just somehow magically ended up on a ship he shouldn't be on at all. Someone pulled some strings somewhere to get him in this position. Or it could just be a simple mix up. Who knows? lol

Either way, this is turning out great so far. Haven't seen any choices though (except only in the laptop), is everything pretty much kinetic outside the laptop? I'd usually complain about sex being forced, but since you mentioned possibility of a harem, it doesn't bother me like it would in a single LI game. Still though, curious if we'll get any choices outside the laptop. Again, only on Day 4, so don't know if there is choices further down the road outside the laptop yet.

But this is enjoyable from what I've seen so far. Great work Wildman! Definitely looking forward to how this progresses. ;)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
@Wildman Dev
on day 5 after the online stuff it says the default name instead of the name I chose when it says he gets breakfast. I'm pretty sure it's day 5. It's the day with his medical exam in the afternoon.
It and a few other typos have been fixed in the newest patch. I appreciate you pointing that out.

Reactions: Spiderfox

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I can't thank you enough, Spider. I really, really appreciate the support. The first update is gonna be amazing!

I applied for the game dev tag yesterday, but I'm still waiting.
All I can say is the game is really really good. I had the day off and planned on playing several games but I spent the entire day just playing yours. I really like the morning online stuff. It adds a lot of flavor to the game. My only complaint is I couldn't find the hidden pic, but that is probably just my eyes, not your fault.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
oh man i just loved ...ofc it seems a copy of others space games but this one isnt cheap and gorls models and renders looks awesome.story is no very deep but still do the work ,days are no long enough for my taste but i hope this can be a lot of work for this kind of games.dev says in final credits will take till march to have another update,but if is this kinda long and quality doesnt drop i can wait....or not.i have only 1 regret here and threre arent ...choices ...rel ones not the type of wich girl awakes....i talking about who to chase r not bcs like many others here not all the girls like you and i dont like all of them.
in general the game os preety cool and deserves a good fan base.I really like to know how the dev want this game to develop ,;ile will be in chapters ?how many days?i like linear vn but only when have chices in it and the choice relly matters.Good luck to you dev and see you next year[update]

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is being friendzoned by Zara on day 5 unavoidable or did I just fuck up by not lying to her?

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
A great first release, and really enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

I had the bug on PC chat mentioned above, but that seems to be fixed already. A minor nitpick: In the beginning the stepsister is mentioned as 7 years older than the MC, later as 2 years younger?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
A great first release, and really enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

I had the bug on PC chat mentioned above, but that seems to be fixed already. A minor nitpick: In the beginning the stepsister is mentioned as 7 years older than the MC, later as 2 years younger?
Years are counted in a "body-aging-time-'til-death" kind of way, with Stranded in Space. Since the MC is cryogenically frozen for 10 years, people that he knew that weren't frozen kept aging, while he technically didn't.

With that said, I noticed a small typo with an age that I've since fixed/updated my patch, so thanks for causing me to look over those relevant script lines!

Reactions: RHead

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Oh boy! I love this game, but it needs a walkthrough mod / gallery mod asap! So many choices, with so many blocked (?) content based on your decisions.. that hurts :cry:

Marissa doesn't go offline after PC chat on Day 6. Is that a bug?
Nope. Just talk with all the other women and then open her message tab again ;)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes