Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The laptop is not bad. You guys are just the most impatient dudes in the world.
Lol, thanks for the kind words about the laptop system Boro. While implementing it, I knew some people wouldn't like it... which is why I made it completely skippable...

The good news is that based off feedback it's getting improved in the next update.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Lol, thanks for the kind words about the laptop system Boro. While implementing it, I knew some people wouldn't like it... which is why I made it completely skippable...

The good news is that based off feedback it's getting improved in the next update.
Two things you need to change.
1. Make the group chat go a little faster
2. Make it so that when you save in the middle of messaging, that all messages don't get reset when you load that save.

randi99

Jul 28, 2021
I like the renders and premis of story.
but i'd like to ask is there going to be a harem ending, because dating all the girls and in the have to chose one thats not harem.
thanks for update.

Viking63

Sep 25, 2020
Very nice game so far. But I've given up finding these hidden pics... it's a bit annoying that they are so difficult to see...

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I like the renders and premis of story.
but i'd like to ask is there going to be a harem ending, because dating all the girls and in the have to chose one thats not harem.
thanks for update.
It's far too soon to talk about endings, but I will say this: you can trust me when I say there's nothing to worry about, in relation to your harem concerns.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
It's far too soon to talk about endings, but I will say this: you can trust me when I say there's nothing to worry about, in relation to your harem concerns.
A question. In the beginning of the game, iirc, it was said 16 girls are awake but the actual number is 15. So I'm supposing that was a type error when you said "16"?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
A question. In the beginning of the game, iirc, it was said 16 girls are awake but the actual number is 15. So I'm supposing that was a type error when you said "16"?
I'd have to see what you're talking about specifically. In Day 1, Skylar says "Currently, you're one of 16 people awake on this ship."

With the MC, there's 16 awake, as communicated.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
Jun 22, 2017
After the cyberpunk 2077 fiasco, I didn't think a ai in your head could be done well. But I have been proved wrong!

A shame there are no scenes with our dear boobie leader, unless I have missed something?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The laptop is not bad. You guys are just the most impatient dudes in the world.
There's only two minor problems with the laptop feature.
1. The group chat is slow
2. Everything gets reset if--in the middle of messaging--you save and load that save.
Agreed on both those points (though I don't necessarily think the load/save thing is a problem, as rolling back choices isn't possible on the laptop).
I actually do like the laptop idea and implementation in general, but couldn't find the hidden photo buttons in the gallery anywhere. I guess I might need some clue to understand what exactly I'm looking for, as I didn't see anything light up from hovering my mouse around the page, and didn't notice any shapes that didn't match the pictures either.

Reactions: crazyman2033

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Agreed on both those points (though I don't necessarily think the load/save thing is a problem, as rolling back choices isn't possible on the laptop).
I actually do like the laptop idea and implementation in general, but couldn't find the hidden photo buttons in the gallery anywhere. I guess I might need some clue to understand what exactly I'm looking for, as I didn't see anything light up from hovering my mouse around the page, and didn't notice any shapes that didn't match the pictures either.
I'd like to hop on the agree train. I love the work you've done on the laptop system. As for your hidden image problem, it wasn't that hard for me. What you're looking for is the picture you'll receive when you find it but smaller. I reloaded to find both options and they were on different images. I can tell you where they were for me (unless they are randomized and i'm hoping i'm remembering correctly) in the spoiler. If you don't want to know, simply don't open the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Umiko's picture hiding is randomized, and not in a renpy rollback way, meaning it's truly randomized each time.

It'll be different for each person.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I fucking looooooove this game.
All the girls are super unique looking and interesting and the plethora of choices means that no two playthroughs will be alike.
I agree with what some others have said, a gallery to see what you missed would be nice.
Gods help anyone trying to make a walkthrough for this....

Good luck to the Dev, I can't wait to see what the next update looks like and how long it takes. If its substantial enough and doesn't take too long I'll absolutely be pledging.

watching.gif

Jan 17, 2021
So the "bug fix" patch, what is it actually fixing as far as dialogue. Because I thought it was a lewd patch, but it didn't seem to actually do that.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
So the "bug fix" patch, what is it actually fixing as far as dialogue. Because I thought it was a lewd patch, but it didn't seem to actually do that.
There were about... five or so errors in the release that I fixed. That's what the patch is for.

By lewd patch you mean an incest one or something?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes