Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
NTR

Which is literally impossible because there won't be another guy,
Well... Technically, you are wrong. NTR can also be with women. Love interests can try to make you jealous with both men and women.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of lesbian sex without the MC present. Even if the intent is not to cause jealousy, I prefer the MC to always be directly involved when it comes to harem game.

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
If other NPCs have sex without the MC, but the MC a. doesn't care or b. isn't meant to feel jealous (permissive or the NPCs aren't love interests) is that NTR? From what I understand that would not be NTR...because it is about causing feelings of inferiority and jealousy.

e.g. if you decided not to hook up with two girls and they got together, or you set them up (like in BAD)?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'd like to hop on the agree train. I love the work you've done on the laptop system. As for your hidden image problem, it wasn't that hard for me. What you're looking for is the picture you'll receive when you find it but smaller. I reloaded to find both options and they were on different images. I can tell you where they were for me (unless they are randomized and i'm hoping i'm remembering correctly) in the spoiler. If you don't want to know, simply don't open the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umiko's picture hiding is randomized, and not in a renpy rollback way, meaning it's truly randomized each time.

It'll be different for each person.
Ah, thank you. I figure I'll just do a replay from the start, maybe it'll randomize to a simpler location next time.
Really, my only problem with this game, is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wildman Dev I generally like slow burn games but your is literally over the top for a space harem game. It's like a 'frozen game' more than 'slow burn' tbh. Also the fact that you do this filler dream sex content just to make the progression even slower is kinda annoying. So the effort and animations you put on those scenes are a huge waste imo. It's not with the girls in the ship and they are memories who cares? Also this is a harem game but there is no 'love' in it. Most of the girls doesn't have feelings for mc other than sex and having fun. I think the game needs lots more romance at least some of the girls. Some girls needs to have an actual relationship with mc and become his girlfriends not a fuck buddy or somebody to have fun with if there will be a harem in the future. The game seriously doesn't give justice for the 'romance' tag it has. I had hopes for Sasha up until the point that she literally said nothing on the ship they make counts so it's nothing serious for her too. Overly slow burn, fillers and nearly non-existent romance where girls are only friends with benefits with mc. Sadly I don't see this game become big if it continues this way. That are my criticism for the game. They are ofc only my personal opinions ofc

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
You uh, might want to download the bugfix. That would help you fix your bug.
Correct, only bug I found after installing that, was an onscreen error message when clicking one of the dickpicks I sent to one of the girls. But, that one only gave a red overlay warning instead of the rollback screen.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
How can I find the hidden images in the album.
I tried but couldn't find them.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I really enjoyed this first release Wildman Dev Great concept, excellent selection of girls (great mix of looks and personalities). I'm all in on the Stranded in Space harem! Already went and backed the Patreon haha. Are any of the Patreon exclusives in this first release or will they be implemented in the next release?

Reactions: Jeanettei

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
For me both the "hidden" images clashed very noticeably with with the images they were superimposed upon. So all I did to find them was taking 5 second glances at each image until my glance picked up something that clashed.

These aren't hard to find. They're done via random algorithm rather than being hand-placed.

Reactions: syh653

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I really enjoyed this first release Wildman Dev Great concept, excellent selection of girls (great mix of looks and personalities). I'm all in on the Stranded in Space harem! Already went and backed the Patreon haha. Are any of the Patreon exclusives in this first release or will they be implemented in the next release?
Next update and all future updates will have all the bonus content. I'm really excited for the Vespera story!

For me both the "hidden" images clashed very noticeably with with the images they were superimposed upon. So all I did to find them was taking 5 second glances at each image until my glance picked up something that clashed.

These aren't hard to find. They're done via random algorithm rather than being hand-placed.
This is correct. It's placed in a random part of your screen within a random pic on your photo album. And you can actually reload to change this information, if you wanted. But you don't need to!

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Next update and all future updates will have all the bonus content. I'm really excited for the Vespera story!

This is correct. It's placed in a random part of your screen within a random pic on your photo album. And you can actually reload to change this information, if you wanted. But you don't need to!
Okay cool, wanted to make I wasn't missing anything. Yeah I'm looking forward to Vespera as well. At what point does hidden pic show up? Is it there from the moment you get the laptop?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Okay cool, wanted to make I wasn't missing anything. Yeah I'm looking forward to Vespera as well. At what point does hidden pic show up? Is it there from the moment you get the laptop?
There are two opportunities to do the photo hunt - day 7 and day 8's laptop conversations with Umiko are how they become active. It physically shows up when you're on the pic (in your photo album) it's been randomly assigned to.

Reactions: portgasdluigi
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes