Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Gladly, there are still parents who strongly believe it's a crime to not raise their children with the older episodes of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tom & Jerry and The Muppets. Sadly, for several of those series, those older episodes are getting harder to aquire due to all the self cancelations.

Anyway, back to the game here, a playthrough can take quite a bit of time for a first release, but I decided to try and make a save at the end of each day now (right on the black "day X" screen). If you were to take autosaves into consideration, that's where I'd put them.
Autosaves will be a thing in the next update, no question. To be honest, I didn't even know they existed until I read about it in a thread earlier.

Your suggestion of when to initiate them will very likely be where they're implemented. I appreciate the feedback.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
One of the highlights of this game is the fact that each of the female crew members has a distinct personality. Ishani and Skylar, as two examples, are really well written.

And Sasha: Absolutely wicked sense of humour! :love:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Overall a really nice game and long first release.
Many characters, which seems to have distinct personalitys.

I'm really curious, the game (the ai) told multiple time that we can choose what personality the MC will have, that the choices we will matter.
Yet there only 3 choices outside of that group chat, none of them seem important to me.
-The one with the neighbour seemed nice, i thought yay more time witrh a LI i actually like, until the choice was between 2 characters i don't really care for.

More important, i really hope we get a choice to reject/decline romance/sex with LI's...i really can't stand a couple of them, like Sasha, Umiko, Tiffany and then there are others in which i just have just no interest in like Zara or Marissa.
Being able to choose with whom u get it on is kinda one of the most important basics in this games, well at least for me.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Overall a really nice game and long first release.
Many characters, which seems to have distinct personalitys.

I'm really curious, the game (the ai) told multiple time that we can choose what personality the MC will have, that the choices we will matter.
Yet there only 3 choices outside of that group chat, none of them seem important to me.
-The one with the neighbour seemed nice, i thought yay more time witrh a LI i actually like, until the choice was between 2 characters i don't really care for.

More important, i really hope we get a choice to reject/decline romance/sex with LI's...i really can't stand a couple of them, like Sasha, Umiko, Tiffany and then there are others in which i just have just no interest in like Zara or Marissa.
Being able to choose with whom u get it on is kinda one of the most important basics in this games, well at least for me.
It's true that you will get to define your MC's personality quite a bit.

Skipping sex scenes... but all of my work! I can't promise that will be a feature, but maybe...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Writing is pretty good (though sometimes humour is a bit too much) and the renders are nice as well as the animations.

Though it really feels like a kinetic novel. I'm only at day 4 (game is quite long already) but I don't have a lot of agency, a few answers here and there on the laptop and that's it. Doesn't seem to have branching. All girls want to date you and it seems you can't refuse. Disappointed in that aspect

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Writing is pretty good (though sometimes humour is a bit too much) and the renders are nice as well as the animations.

Though it really feels like a kinetic novel. I'm only at day 4 (game is quite long already) but I don't have a lot of agency, a few answers here and there on the laptop and that's it. Doesn't seem to have branching. All girls want to date you and it seems you can't refuse. Disappointed in that aspect
Once you get to days 7/8 you'll have 3 major choices to make that will effect your story.

Reactions: dolfe67

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've discovered a bug and have since patched it. A simple replace the scripts.rpa file in your Stranded in Space game folder.
Do I need to download the bug fix for this or has it been fixed in this download. The link says it is patched but it doesn't say what the patch is for. Is it for 1-8? The download says v5.

Edit: Never mind. I don't think this is for me personally. I think it is trying entirely too hard to be funny. So much so that it just comes across as incredibly forced and unnatural, at least to me.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
oh sure, way to not influence us. Now I should start over
I mean it really depends on what interests you, you know? Some people will see that she's married and think, "That's not for me." And that's respectable. Daphne's story is incredible as well.

But others might see the marriage and think dark thoughts. And...

Whew, buddy!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I mean it really depends on what interests you, you know? Some people will see that she's married and think, "That's not for me." And that's respectable. Daphne's story is incredible as well.

Whew, buddy!
Well her hubby IS NOT on the ship. So out of sight, out of mind I suppose.

But you my friend are an evil evil person. Making hints and suggestions for us poor people ;)

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021

Whew, buddy!
Maybe I should get a 2nd save going where I pick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every second of loving this wonderful babe in our presence is a godsent!
Keep the babes close and the wonderful loving honeys closer!
We have all this love to give and the babes deserve our every throbbing devotion!
It's true that you will get to define your MC's personality quite a bit.

Skipping sex scenes... but all of my work! I can't promise that will be a feature, but maybe...
I'm not going to spoil anything, nor will I try to influence any decisions but... Nemy's story...

Whew, buddy!
Yes the scenes are why this game is great.
Wonderful fun cuddly throbbing times with bombshells is where this game is banging!

Reactions: portgasdluigi
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes