X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I mean it really depends on what interests you, you know? Some people will see that she's married and think, "That's not for me." And that's respectable. Daphne's story is incredible as well.

But others might see the marriage and think dark thoughts. And...

Whew, buddy!
I picked Nemy because I find her more attractive than Daphne and because she's black; black women are uncommon so she adds variety unlike another white or Asian woman.

Reactions: Kipling

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
As others have said, I'm also not a fan of these 'major choice' things...

It sucks and doesn't really make the game more interesting...
Same, but it's also a great opportunity to hand the playtesters (which we are) a red herring, and just have the virus wake both girls anyway in the next episode. Maybe the one we picked gets to wake up a bit quicker, while the other stays in a coma for two days longer, but if I had to write a story like this, I'd definitely abuse some cliffhanger decisions that way, to draw attention away from more important details. Like uhmmmm.. Adding furniture to the gym, getting into the locked parts of the ship, Umiko's portal thingy, Ishana's boobs, that sort of stuff.

Reactions: syh653

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Just finished day 8 and all I can say is wow, that was a lot of content for a debut release! Other young and aspiring devs please take notes; this is how you do a teaser.

I'll be honest, my initial thoughts were "oh no, not another VN where MC wakes up in a hospital and doesn't remember much of his past", but props to the dev, he managed to take that tired VN cliché and, for once, actually back it up plot-wise and make it work.

Also, I can't believe that people still managed to find a way to wedge in speculations on possible NTR content in a game where literally a single guy is stranded in space™ with literally a thousand women. Never change, F95. :ROFLMAO:

Wildman Dev congrats on your game! Just one minor nitpick, if you don't mind. On Day 3, during the first morning laptop routine, when MC DMs Ishani, she says she didn't know he had a laptop, even if she had already seen him sending messages in the group chat. That dialogue should play out differently depending on whether the player chooses to partake in the group chat before, or after DMing Ishani.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Hmmm...many different opinions, preferences and hopes/expectations on display here, some of which also in quite serious opposition to each other. Which just goes to show (obviously, I know) that, like so many before him, this creator will likely never be able to please all of his potential audience.

I find this a quite refreshing little tale written around an intriguingly diverse, yet physically and emotionally attractive (in the main at least) cast of female characters who will no doubt tease, tempt and divide (as, it seems, is already healthily happening) an audience offered such a diverse choice of potential LI.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll be along tomorrow to offer some support, for a while at least, via Patreon and, who knows, perhaps longer if he can continue to cultivate and nurture the interest and the tantalizing potential still to be uncovered.

Thanks to Wildman Games for offering up this shiny little nugget which we all hope can be cut and polished into the glittering diamond it hints, at the moment, at being.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm...many different opinions, preferences and hopes/expectations on display here, some of which also in quite serious opposition to each other. Which just goes to show (obviously, I know) that, like so many before him, this creator will likely never be able to please all of his potential audience.

I find this a quite refreshing little tale written around an intriguingly diverse, yet physically and emotionally attractive (in the main at least) cast of female characters who will no doubt tease, tempt and divide (as, it seems, is already healthily happening) an audience offered such a diverse choice of potential LI.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll be along tomorrow to offer some support, for a while at least, via Patreon and, who knows, perhaps longer if he can continue to cultivate and nurture the interest and the tantalizing potential still to be uncovered.

Thanks to Wildman Games for offering up this shiny little nugget which we all hope can be cut and polished into the glittering diamond it hints, at the moment, at being.
I really appreciate the kind words, Gosamr. The next update is gonna be awesome, and I won't let you down.

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Same, but it's also a great opportunity to hand the playtesters (which we are) a red herring, and just have the virus wake both girls anyway in the next episode. Maybe the one we picked gets to wake up a bit quicker, while the other stays in a coma for two days longer, but if I had to write a story like this, I'd definitely abuse some cliffhanger decisions that way, to draw attention away from more important details. Like uhmmmm.. Adding furniture to the gym, getting into the locked parts of the ship, Umiko's portal thingy, Ishana's boobs, that sort of stuff.
If it is only about the priority of which of the girls featured in 'major choices' wakes up first (both girls will wake up eventually), then I won't complain...

My understanding is that, similar to having to choose which one of two ridiculously small hidden photos when talking to Umiko during laptop chat, we can only permanently choose one out of two instead of choosing which one to wake up first...

That's why I said 'major choices' (+ Umiko's forced photo selection + MC's past memories) are all sucks since they don't make the game any more interesting...

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
They say never judge a book by its cover. I assumed by the cover that this was going to be pretty standard stuff but on a space station. This is so much more than I expected. It's smart and funny, the dialogue is snappy and you can tell a lot of work went into it. I personally like the laptop, when Umiko mentioned that it took ages to setup, I really felt it. Thats a nice GUI, I reckon it did take a while. Well done to the Dev, I hope I can do as well.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
They say never judge a book by its cover. I assumed by the cover that this was going to be pretty standard stuff but on a space station. This is so much more than I expected. It's smart and funny, the dialogue is snappy and you can tell a lot of work went into it. I personally like the laptop, when Umiko mentioned that it took ages to setup, I really felt it. Thats a nice GUI, I reckon it did take a while. Well done to the Dev, I hope I can do as well.
I appreciate the kind words, Dogz. The next UI thing I'm working on is even crazier...

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I really appreciate the kind words, Gosamr. The next update is gonna be awesome, and I won't let you down.
I'm on board for the ride now, Wildman Dev. I bought my ticket for the trip on the Patreon train today and I'm looking forward to the journey!! Just believe in your dream, do your best to share it with us and, above all, stay on board to the end of the line and I'm sure you won't let anyone down, least of all me.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Branching, impactful decisions - By the end of the game, there will be several variations and different paths to take, each giving unique content.
Reminds me of Heavy Five. Will avoid this like the plague (just like HF). Makes the/any game frustrating and unenjoyable. Pity though, since I really like space games.

Reactions: HansDampf788

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
How far will we the players get for the current LIs (handjob/oral/vaginal) before you add any more? (excluding the 2 that are going to wake up and Pandora I guess)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Reminds me of Heavy Five. Will avoid this like the plague (just like HF). Makes the/any game frustrating and unenjoyable. Pity though, since I really like space games.
Routes/paths aren't for everyone, I can understand your position.

How far will we the players get for the current LIs (handjob/oral/vaginal) before you add any more? (excluding the 2 that are going to wake up and Pandora I guess)
Plenty far, don't worry. It's not going to be "here's new characters now forget about the old ones" - that I can guarantee. It's more like "More characters, more scenes".

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes