DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
What are your thought regarding sound or lack thereof? Does it matter? Is it planned for future updates? Mainly asking because I like this game, and am currently waiting for a render to finish, so may as well engage.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Man, this is great work for a person's first game. The humor and writing of the girls is very fun to read, and the images are very high quality and fantastic.

I like the laptop system. It makes it feel more intimate with the girls, which makes you feel closer. I look forward to more.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Man, this is great work for a person's first game. The humor and writing of the girls is very fun to read, and the images are very high quality and fantastic.

I like the laptop system. It makes it feel more intimate with the girls, which makes you feel closer. I look forward to more.
Thanks for the kind words, Terut. Glad you enjoyed the first release!

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021

The laptop system definitely helps the game flow and helps you keep up with all the ladies you wouldn't have time to interact with otherwise. The group chats every morning are a lot of fun to read.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The group chats are one of my favorite things to make. Glad you enjoy the system as well, portgasdluigi!
The only things that might need some polishing on the group chat, would be the speed with which the replies pop up, as well as that there could be some indication that chat is over. Maybe a little light on the side that is green when people are still in the process of replying, and a red light when chat is over?

Either one would make the group chat a lot better I think, as my main problem is really that I sometimes wait for a while for some reaction,sometimes it comes, sometimes it doesn't. But they're dead moments in the flow of the story. Faster group chat would mean it's much clearer when no other message is coming. But an indicator that another message is still coming can help build some tension, even if we still have to wait a bit longer, so I don't think you need to solve both problems, you could, but it isn't really necessary.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Who else is hoping that the brother ship with male colonists crashes along the way, leading to a shortage of males on Elysium?
Hopefully by the end of the voyage all the ladies we interact with on The Endurance won't want anyone other than MC, then we can have our Elysium Harem. We'll have plenty of ladies hooked on MC by then hahaha.

Reactions: TNVL

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Great first game and first release! A lot of content, and a good diverse set of girls. Only hope for even bigger tits on the girls, and maybe a bit better dick model and tad bigger there also.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I think I broke the game slightly. When Umiko hides a picture in one of your images, I reloaded the save a few times to play around with options. Now the hidden picture is no longer there for me to find.

The second time went fine, so I have that one. But the first never appeared. She even commented how I never found the first (nice touch),but I wanted to :(

Also, the MCdickpic2 says "not found" if you click on it, when you send it to Tiffany.

Also, I think it was day 1? maybe 2?. There's a fatal exception error when you try to talk to Umiko the first time. I had to just skip it.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I think I broke the game slightly. When Umiko hides a picture in one of your images, I reloaded the save a few times to play around with options. Now the hidden picture is no longer there for me to find.

The second time went fine, so I have that one. But the first never appeared. She even commented how I never found the first (nice touch),but I wanted to :(

Also, the MCdickpic2 says "not found" if you click on it, when you send it to Tiffany.

Also, I think it was day 1? maybe 2?. There's a fatal exception error when you try to talk to Umiko the first time. I had to just skip it.
So the Umiko issues are fixed with the bug fix. The dick pic one isn't, but it's not a pressing fix for me at the moment, as I'm fully immersed in this update right now.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I've just finished day 8 and have to say... i'm sad, sad that I'm already at the end.. my goodness... I think that was the best first release I've ever played here.

The MC looks reasonable and is likable.. at least for now.
All girls have different characters, backgrounds and I like them.
The story has been very exciting so far, at least for me, and the renders look good too.

I also think the system with the laptop is a great idea to bring a little variety to the game.
The hot AI is also a really great idea.
I hope that sometime in the course of the game she will get a physical form.
Really well done Wildman Dev...

What I didn't like that much were the major choice.
I don't really enjoy playing so many individual paths, and I rarely play a game multiple times for just a few scenes. But everyone has a different taste.

What I would also like would be a little background music. Especially when chatting on the laptop or something.

I'm really excited to see how things will continue and can hardly wait for the first update.
Keep up the good work and good luck with the game Wildman Dev...

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I'm really excited to see how things will continue and can hardly wait for the first update.
Keep up the good work and good luck with the game Wildman Dev...
I really appreciate the feedback, DementedMan. Sound will be in the next update! Thanks for playing the game!

Reactions: portgasdluigi
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes