Jun 28, 2020
I'm surprised people are complaining about Paige so much. I thought she was really cool looking. The only thing that stood out to me was that future installments seem like they're going to have a lot of branching storylines, which can be a bit overwhelming. Other than that though, solid 10/10.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
found this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 204, in <module>
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 879, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 884, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 889, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 1089, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 1090, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 1090, in <module>
NameError: name 'umiko_girls' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "laptoplabels.rpyc", line 204, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 204, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 884, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 889, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 1089, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 1090, in execute
File "game/laptopd4.rpy", line 1090, in <module>
NameError: name 'umiko_girls' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2175
Stranded In Space 1.0
Sat Jan 8 20:34:41 2022
The patch in the original post fixes that error.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah yeah yeah.. loving the game.. now to important things.. I can't find the hidden picture... been playing all day and having a blast and just came across the hidden picture thing when it's time to go to bed.. NOW it's past midnight and I have to be at work by 5am..................... just how little is the picture? If it's random can I get a photo example of exactly what I'm looking for? *wife calls* 'Fuck SLEEP!! I can't find this picture!.. *...* what do you mean what am I looking at?

For the love of god somebody help me!

*defeated for tonight* BUT really enjoying this game. Kudos 9/10

See you tomorrow...

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Yeah yeah yeah.. loving the game.. now to important things.. I can't find the hidden picture... been playing all day and having a blast and just came across the hidden picture thing when it's time to go to bed.. NOW it's past midnight and I have to be at work by 5am..................... just how little is the picture? If it's random can I get a photo example of exactly what I'm looking for? *wife calls* 'Fuck SLEEP!! I can't find this picture!.. *...* what do you mean what am I looking at?

See you tomorrow...
Hahaha, it's not too small. View attachment camilapic3sbutton.webp
That size!

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm leaning towards saying no to her because of her crippling addicting personality. Hopefully she just forces herself on us at some point lol

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, gotta say: just wonderful! I really liked it. Sasha, Umiko, Gigi and Tiffany are amazing! I have a soft spot for Ariel, she's too cute!!! I'm a little bit concerned about Ari and Haylee, because I like them both, I hope we don't need to choose only one. Zara is a cute one too. The other girls are great too, but those I mentioned are my favorite ones. Good job, Wildman Dev ! Looking forward for next update!

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Ok, gotta say: just wonderful! I really liked it. Sasha, Umiko, Gigi and Tiffany are amazing! I have a soft spot for Ariel, she's too cute!!! I'm a little bit concerned about Ari and Haylee, because I like them both, I hope we don't need to choose only one. Zara is a cute one too. The other girls are great too, but those I mentioned are my favorite ones. Good job, Wildman Dev ! Looking forward for next update!
Thanks for the kind words and for playing the game, underoath.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019

See you tomorrow...
Was dragging ass all through work.. got home, booted up the game and fell asleep at the wheel for two hours. FINALLY got going.. found the hidden picture(s) and finished a playthrough(still doing others with different major choices). Gotta say this is one of the most well put together games I've come across on the F95zone site. Absolutely love the interaction on the laptop.. Just overall a great one.. very easy to navigate, major choices marked without being overly dramatized.. (say like pick wrong and game over) Not sure if I described that succinctly.. BUT honestly I just can't say enough good things about this one from the renders on up.

Totally think this is going to be a major hit for Wildman Games.. and well deserved one.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I finally started playing this. While I admire her enthusiasm and excitability, only a fool would ever allow Umiko to argue a point for them in conversation. She's absolutely awful at applying logic to an explanation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's cute . . . but terrible at verbal arguments.

• Haha

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I finally started playing this. While I admire her enthusiasm and excitability, only a fool would ever allow Umiko to argue a point for them in conversation. She's absolutely awful at applying logic to an explanation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's cute . . . but terrible at verbal arguments.
Umiko is our greatest ally

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
FINALLY got through enough of my backlog to give this one a try, and wow, that's one hell of a first release, and the models are gorgeous. Impressive work. I laugh every time one of the characters says "woot" though. I'm thinking someone plays(ed) a lot of online games. WoW perhaps? :LOL:

I do have a few questions / concerns though, Wildman Dev.

First, how much..."freedom of choice" will we be getting? I know there are the big obvious "Major Decision!" choices like the neighbor thing or who to wake up, but will we be able to turn down girls in the future? Because so far I believe it's all been unavoidable (turning down sex? craziness!). Were I in the MC's shoes I'd probably be pointing Marissa to the nearest doorknob and telling her to go fuck herself after that hallway encounter. She needs the MC a lot more than he needs her (as in he doesn't). He's got no less than 4 other girls literally throwing themselves at him by day 5 and she's only really interested in him as a walking self-moving dildo (she may change in the future I guess), so why bother if she doesn't even want to chat with him? Same with Tiffany. I mean, I like her and all, but she plans to actively try and fuck over the MC with other girls and could do a LOT of damage to relationships with girls like Ariel or Lira, and I like both of them a hell of a lot more than her. I'll assume her arm has some sort of vibrate function so she can take care of herself.

Second, are all the tags (both listed and "planned" in the genre section) the only ones we'll be getting? Because both Harem and Anal are missing. The first one not being there makes no sense since, well, yeah, it's a harem, and Anal...I find it hard to believe MC isn't into "buttstuff", especially since he referenced it already.

And finally, at the risk of something "spoilery", is there any futa/trans stuff planned (I guess this links into my 2nd question)? I ask because I'm a little concerned about Lira being a post-op getting conversion therapy injections or something. That whole "I'm different" "not like other girls, haven't you noticed" stuff, plus her being an "alt-girl" / goth (not totally but close) introvert, maybe leaving Earth for Elysium since nobody knows "hmer" there...she just ticks a lot of the common trope boxes. Hoping I'm just worried for nothing, but I figured I'd ask. (I won't get my feelings hurt if this one isn't answered for obvious story reasons, just want to know what MC may be "getting into".)

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes