Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I appreciate the kind words, and thanks also for the positive review!
Thank you! Good luck with your project, and I'm eager to see the next chapters. (y)

You've outdone yourself creating so many women in the game who are both different, interesting, and real looking. Its a terrific start.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I just released the official Android version of the game, it's in the OP post. Pretty cool stuff, some small laptop UI redesigning for mobile. I have the most updated/fixed/enhanced version of days 1-8 for PC/Mac/Linux handy, that'll be updated soon too!

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Huh, I was pleasantly surprised by this. What I originally thought was going to be a relatively mindless harem romp-around in space with a goofy MC end up revealing an interesting plot as the story moved forward. Well it is a bit of a romp with beautiful ladies, and MC and some of the characters are indeed a bit goofy (in a good way), but there's some real depth here. There's also a large amount of content for a 0.1, which is great. Looking forward to how the story develops, you have me intrigued. Most of the minor criticisms have already been mentioned here, and looks like they'll be addressed for 0.2.

Excellent work Wildman.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The solid amount of content and different personalities are great. The only thing I'd want to see is giving the MC choice to sleep with a girl or not. Like the scene with Marissa should be optional.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The solid amount of content and different personalities are great. The only thing I'd want to see is giving the MC choice to sleep with a girl or not. Like the scene with Marissa should be optional.
In the most recent updated version in the OP, you can skip the scene.

But you probably mean story wise, I'm assuming, in which case choices like those won't be central to Stranded in Space, though there will be more than a few choices with different sex outcomes (some with A rather than B) as a random example.

Huh, I was pleasantly surprised by this. What I originally thought was going to be a relatively mindless harem romp-around in space with a goofy MC end up revealing an interesting plot as the story moved forward. Well it is a bit of a romp with beautiful ladies, and MC and some of the characters are indeed a bit goofy (in a good way), but there's some real depth here. There's also a large amount of content for a 0.1, which is great. Looking forward to how the story develops, you have me intrigued. Most of the minor criticisms have already been mentioned here, and looks like they'll be addressed for 0.2.

Excellent work Wildman.
Glad you enjoyed the game! Hope to see you for the update!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Like the MC and his not so typical reaction to so many females, (like he questions there sincerity / wants to know them and not blindly wanting to fuck anything with a vagina)
Will this VN have a WT sometime? hope the MC continues to have some more choices as not sure I would like all those girls and yes it does matter what they are like before being intimate with them

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
There's too much routine IMO. Chats in the morning, 3 events a day, recap at night. Every day. The same. I miss unpredictability. I don't want to know this is the last event of the day, or 10 mins of chatting coming up. Where are the surprises? Mix it up a bit?

Reactions: Ceesko

dksghkwl1

Aug 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 204, in <module>
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 977, in execute
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 979, in execute
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 980, in execute
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 981, in execute
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 981, in keywords
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 983, in <module>
NameError: name 'skylar_convo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "laptoplabels.rpyc", line 204, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 204, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1561, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 979, in execute
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 980, in execute
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 981, in execute
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 981, in keywords
File "game/laptopd5.rpy", line 983, in <module>
NameError: name 'skylar_convo' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2175
Stranded In Space 1.0
Sat Jan 29 03:47:41 2022

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
There's too much routine IMO. Chats in the morning, 3 events a day, recap at night. Every day. The same. I miss unpredictability. I don't want to know this is the last event of the day, or 10 mins of chatting coming up. Where are the surprises? Mix it up a bit?
That's such an interesting complaint, given the game only has one release. For me, structure helps when putting together a story with 15+ girls. Also, days 5/7/8 have 5 events, rather than the usual 4.

But I get what you're saying.

Here's what I can tell you: things will not always be the same, as the game is continually updated. For story reasons. Beyond that, in this next update there's a few surprises/mixing it up. I won't say it changes the overall "scheduling" of the game, but it's definitely different/unlike anything in the game so far.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
I'll message you and we'll get this figured out, because that's a bug I haven't seen before.

dksghkwl1

Aug 29, 2019
That's such an interesting complaint, given the game only has one release. For me, structure helps when putting together a story with 15+ girls. Also, days 5/7/8 have 5 events, rather than the usual 4.

But I get what you're saying.

Here's what I can tell you: things will not always be the same, as the game is continually updated. For story reasons. Beyond that, in this next update there's a few surprises/mixing it up. I won't say it changes the overall "scheduling" of the game, but it's definitely different/unlike anything in the game so far.

I'll message you and we'll get this figured out, because that's a bug I haven't seen before.
I got this bug when I load the save file

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
An amazing start. Any timeframe for future releases? I have been burned too many times from amazing start games that quickly become devoid of future releases allowing the creators to coast on Patreon funds. I only jump on patreons now after a few good updates that prove to me the Devs are sticking with the project. But this is easily a contender so far.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
An amazing start. Any timeframe for future releases? I have been burned too many times from amazing start games that quickly become devoid of future releases allowing the creators to coast on Patreon funds. I only jump on patreons now after a few good updates that prove to me the Devs are sticking with the project. But this is easily a contender so far.
The next update is just over a month away, and thanks for the kind words!

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
What an amazing game and fantastic animations ( they are good and smooth ) . Please implement scene replay/ gallery without it dev is just wasting his/her hard work to be just seen once. The group chat is funny and lively. Also it would be great if user could just click on the image after opening to close it ( in gallery ) rather than clicking that "X" button it's really painful to reach ( it is already giving me carpal tunneling :p)

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
TIP : you can save before a lewd scene to replay it ;)
You can, certainly. But that becomes cumbersome very quickly. And I personally would rather have it setup, if possible, that we could just revisit the girls at a later time and reenact any of the sex scenes so far. That's always my favorite setup.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
When Gigi is standing on top of the bar singing, The flow of the lyrics made me think of this:

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes