Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
When Gigi is standing on top of the bar singing, The flow of the lyrics made me think of this:
I just listened to a few of Danbull's songs yesterday, what a funny coincidence.

It's actually a reference to a bad, old Disney Channel TV movie - Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century.

Setsuna311

Aug 3, 2020
mine is stuck at day 4 it keeps bugging and loading the same thing and by the time i clicked umiko it wont click even if i log off it wont log off
NameError: name 'umiko_girls' is not defined

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
mine is stuck at day 4 it keeps bugging and loading the same thing and by the time i clicked umiko it wont click even if i log off it wont log off
NameError: name 'umiko_girls' is not defined
Download the Mega version for the most recent/no patch needed version -

Or, download the patch in the OP and replace the scripts.rpa file in your game folder.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
So Wildman, when is the release for 2nd chapter? you don't have to give an exact date.. just a rough estimate :)

Reactions: VOYEUR

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i love this game , i see clearly how much work u did , really amazing .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there's something annoying me about the mc when he check the laptop any chance we can skip this part ? every time about the laptop show up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and even i was in space with those girls i felt bored ...i will be honest with you.... the mc goes talking from girl to girl dialogue after dialogue.. only time i felt ouwa something surprising when the mc started to remember from his pass That woke me up hardly , about paige any change will happen to her physically for example her skin ?

and another question if u don't mind , do have an idea about ur next game what gonna be after finishing this one successfully ?

Wildman Dev

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
there's something annoying me about the mc when he check the laptop any chance we can skip this part ? every time about the laptop show up

and even i was in space with those girls i felt bored ...i will be honest with you.... the mc goes talking from girl to girl dialogue after dialogue.. only time i felt ouwa something surprising when the mc started to remember from his pass That woke me up hardly , about paige any change will happen to her physically for example her skin ?

and another question if u don't mind , do have an idea about ur next game what gonna be after finishing this one successfully ?

Wildman Dev
You can skip the laptop by just hitting the button at the bottom of it at any point, even from the second it loads up.

I can't spoil anything about Paige, but she's an important character that has an arc.

In between renders, I'm always messing around with new game ideas. Even right now. I won't let it interrupt the flow of my Stranded in Space work, but if there is something new being released from me in the next 6 months, it'll be vastly different from Stranded in Space. Open ended/not kinetic, no missable content, etc.

Thanks for the kind words, feedback and review. Hope to see you for the update coming soon!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, Wildman Dev, I want to mention that I really enjoyed the game. I thought its humor was actually great, as I had my share of laughs with it throughout the play-through up to this point. I think this is potentially a game I may eventually support on Patreon one day if and when I should free up my contribution to existing creators for another creator.

One thing I should note, though, is that this game thread appear to be lacking the Humor tag. I am not sure what are the criteria for this tag but should it not have this tag along with the existing tags used here?

Also, spoiler warning (potentially if the story suggestion is implemented) for the readers here but I think it would be potentially a big and interesting plot twist/surprise if another girl were to wake up and turned out to be Lexi, the sort of step-sister for the protagonist. Of course, that is assuming you have not developed the entire storyboard by now. I would hate to mess up your storyboard for that but it is up to you. Either way, game is great so far, story-wise.

It would also be interesting to see the information about the ship expanded on. For example, what kind of engine does it have? Obviously, it is not traveling on warp (in Star Trek sense) so it is likely traveling on a less than FTL (faster-than-light) speed so that rules out antimatter engine... possibly it uses something akin to which, in Star Trek, are essentially nuclear fusion reactor engine, as I understand it. The food supply issue suggests there is no technology yet, unless such technologies are only available in the areas locked but there could be the primitive technology or some more advanced technology in intermediate between 3D-printer and replicator, though, using materials to produce food somehow. To be clear, though, replicator technology in Star Trek lore is essentially an energy-to-matter transformation (not unlike their ) so it would be very likely to be quite energy-expensive.

Also, one interesting possibility is that there might be a scenario where power were temporarily lost, in which , , , or may kick in (why do they have so many different terms for essentially same thing? :mad:), meaning there would be a much and that only essential systems, such as life support, would be powered (so the bar, for example, would be non-functional). Star Trek, again, had this scenarios in many cases but also, there is a game on Steam called where you started in story with the ship being in emergency power mode, with lighting literally turned all the way down and doors were not functional, so you had to find another way to get around that and find a way to restore the power in some engineering section. Some kind of challenging scenario similar to that could develop on the ship in this game.

There could also be a situation where the Bridge Control might be temporarily inaccessible for some reason (maybe life support was mysteriously lost in this section?) which would require using something similar to as in the original Star Trek series, or using the Engineering section as in Star Trek: The Next Generation and later for controls similar to those found in Bridge Control.

Personally, I have always found mysteries to be interesting and, honestly, I am glad you have some mysteries in this game to start with, not only with the ship issues (e.g. why did many people wake up earlier than they should? What is this virus? How do we resolve the issues in order to unlock the areas currently locked off?) but also with personal issues such as the protagonist's amnesia. I think not only you should have PvP conflicts but also NvP (nature versus person) conflicts, meaning ship (not quite a natural object or phenomenon but it is not person anyway) versus your protagonist. At least these are the types of conflicts I vaguely recalled from my writing courses I took years ago.

I think you should consider a detective-like mystery aspect for this game, with problems/puzzles solving, though I think you have already touched a bit on this. It is a coincidence that Sherlock Holmes was a recurring thing in the Star Trek: The Next Generation and that several episodes were focused around Sherlock Holmes simulation in . Speaking of which... I hope we will see something similar to the holographic simulation on the ship... can't go wrong with having a butt secks on the beach! ;) Just kidding but it would be nice to have some "simulated" outdoors scene from time to time... assuming that Earth civilizations are technologically capable of this in the game's world.

I also suggest considering for the laptop adding a database with information entries for various subjects such as the ship itself, planet Earth, Earth colony of Elysium, and biographical information on all characters on the ship. It may not be all full right away, because of data corruption, so that it may be gradually filled over with data retrieved from backup systems or something like that. The database entries for planets Earth and Elysium could include information about the planet itself, such as planet classification type (e.g. like M class commonly used for life-supporting planets in Star Trek lore), political systems (how is Earth and Elysium respectively governed?), what star systems they are in (what kind of stars? Red dwarf? G-type (The type that Sun is)?) and even some notes.

Also, this portal thing actually somewhat reminds me of the functions that Star Trek transporter serves. It, along with shuttle-transport method, could serve as a way to transport to a nearby planet... though, this might be unlikely scenario because the planets between Earth and Elysium may not be anywhere near the ship's routes and I doubt the crew would want to move the ship (I think the 'sleeper ship' might be the term for this) off its pre-determined route unless the situation absolutely requires it. For example, the loss of materials required to power the ship might be compensated for by acquisition of materials available on a nearby planet. This, of course, would depend on what kind of engine powers this ship. However, it is possible that there is already transporter-like technology on this ship if portal is in fact an more advanced version of that with virtually unlimited range, which it sounded like, since transporter in Star Trek lore usually have a limited range.

Also, if you need to include references to historical events from real Earth history and need help with information or background, I am your guy for it, since my major is in history. Feel free to ask me, anytime. :) You can also even consider using holodeck-like simulation for historical settings. Maybe a private-eye detective's office in 1930's urban setting. ;)

There is so many possibilities here for world-building, as you can see.

Finally, I want to express my appreciation for including pubic hair on some of the female characters. I want to inform you that, because of this, your game will have the honor of being included in an upcoming future edition of this index here listing the games with known instances of female characters with pubic hair. :cool:

Good luck with the game's development and I hope you will see it to the end, regardless of the market outcomes! I believe it has a strong potential for even an under-rated game. Frankly, I think there is so much potential for the stories in this game. I strongly encourage you to continue working on this game no matter what the obstacles are.

-Robert Monotoli
Captain of U.S.S. Pubes Forest
"To boldly go where no pubes has gone before." :WeSmart:

• Wow
Reactions: Alteni

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Hi, Wildman Dev, I want to mention that I really enjoyed the game.
-Robert Monotoli
Captain of U.S.S. Pubes Forest
"To boldly go where no pubes has gone before." :WeSmart:
I appreciate the very detailed thoughts. The entirety of Stranded in Space has been storyboarded out, I'm just following the threads now.

As far as some of the suggestions/ideas, I can only say that nothing is done without a reason, and everything will be expanded upon. Flashbacks mean more if they affect the present, right?

Your laptop database is something I've been toying with off and on for a while now. It probably won't make it to the next update but I do love the idea. For a while I was making a website for the game and had a bio/measurements/database entry thing for each girl, similar to how Daphne/Nemy are introduced via Umiko.

It was all very cool, and I'm sure something like that will make it's appearance in the game sometime soon, probably within the laptop.

Anyway, thanks for leaving such a great comment. The update is in about a month, I hope to see you around for it!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I just listened to a few of Danbull's songs yesterday, what a funny coincidence.

It's actually a reference to a bad, old Disney Channel TV movie - Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century.

OMG, I remember this 1999 film! I totally forgot about it until you mentioned it and I looked it up on IMDB. Haha, good old days. I practically grew up in 90's; born in 1985 here.

Can we expect The Zequel in the 2nd release? Haha
They made two more Zenon movies and I didn't even know about them until you said this.

Why would they make two more? How incredible!
Lmao, I did not even know about this, either! Apparently, the sequels got lower rating compared to the original, in the 40's against 60's for the original according to Rotten Tomatoes. Same pattern on IMDB. No surprise there. The original, as I remember it, was already corny and crazy enough. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: portgasdluigi

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
OMG, I remember this 1999 film! I totally forgot about it until you mentioned it and I looked it up on IMDB. Haha, good old days. I practically grew up in 90's; born in 1985 here.

Lmao, I did not even know about this, either! Apparently, the sequels got lower rating compared to the original, in the 40's against 60's for the original according to Rotten Tomatoes. Same pattern on IMDB. No surprise there. The original, as I remember it, was already corny and crazy enough. Lol
All 3 movies are on Disney+ if you're curious lol.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I hope we will get a gallery mod from the Modders or from the developer .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These hotties all holding their breath to make it in there.
Fingers crossed they bake beautifully in the game ovens.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes