Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
How many new days will be in the update? 50? (JK)
I'm not looking to share a ton of information about the first update right now, however...

What's probably most interesting to you is playtime length, right? The way I do day count pertains to the flow of the story and fitting things in a more "plot progression" way. In other words, the reasons why I would do ten days versus five days is for story purposes, rather than it being about content length, and I'm guessing content length is what's most important to the majority of people.

So to answer, the day count of the first update isn't locked in yet. Likely 4 or 5 days, but the playtime length will still be substantial... likely around 65-75% of the length of this first release.

With that said, there's about double the sexual content, and a very cool feature planned that I think most players will love.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Q-36 explosive space modulator? Isnt that what was going to blow up the earth before bugs put it out? did not think the devs were that old. nice touch I must say. I am enjoying it so far. good story nice clear pics. I look forward to more. thanks for the share.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Q-36 explosive space modulator? Isnt that what was going to blow up the earth before bugs put it out? did not think the devs were that old. nice touch I must say.
Haha, glad you enjoyed the reference. And thanks for playing, fkr. The next update is gonna be awesome.

Reactions: tarshack

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thanks for keeping the images sharp. compression kills the quality. so good story . clear pics and a nice Bugs reference what is not to like.

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
is it just me or the log off button does not answer from time to time when you finish the morning routine ?
i click and it doesn't let me log off

Reactions: VOYEUR

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
is it just me or the log off button does not answer from time to time when you finish the morning routine ?
i click and it doesn't let me log off
It's a bit harder to click, because it's the red icon and not the entire area.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
he Wildman Dev i just wanted to say i loved this release and while im not in a position to financially support at the moment i really want to in the future. this first release blew me away in terms of quality and content and im excited to see more!
I really appreciate the kind words, Karma. Thanks for playing the game!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Just started the game. So far I like it. It has huge potential.

One of the things I dislike is that with the laptop, you can not leave offline messages. That might help with some of the women liking the MC. But then again, it might cause them to dislike him too.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I understand Audio not being a priority for an initial release, but please tell me there are plans to add some in the future. Being super Auditory, I struggle with games that have no audio at all. I can do my own soundtrack, but greatly prefer listening to music the Dev chose for the scenes. And sexy sounds in the lewd scenes take it to the next level of fun. ;)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I was enjoying this initially, but then I got bored. Rather than just tell you I was bored,I'll try to explain why.

First of all, I didn't realize when I started that this would be a kinetic novel. Nothing wrong with kinetic novels, but I thought this was supposed to be a dating sim, where I would meet girls and choose who to romance and then figure out how to get them into bed. Unfortunately, that's not what I got, and by day 3 I was bored.

The writing style is very verbose. I felt like every interaction was way too wordy and could have been trimmed. I found Paige, in particular, to be more annoying than cute, and the lengthy conversations with her were terribly tedious, at least to me.

There were too many girls, at least to begin with. I think that had the dev started with five and had more wake up as time went by it wouldn't have felt so dull. I would have started with Skylar, the two sisters, Umiko and Camila. Plenty of room there for conflict and friction.

All the girls had big boobs and butts. I understand that's popular, but it gets old for many who like a little more variety.

There were things I did like. The girls looked nice, I appreciated that they had a wide range of ages and personalities, and I was looking forward trying to interact and woo them but that opportunity never happened (I recognize that I stopped playing before the end and it's possible the game did turn into the dating sim I was expecting. If so, then the introduction took way too long).

Anyway, I wouldn't say it's terrible, but it's not for me. Good luck.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Thanks for trying it out, I appreciate it.

I understand Audio not being a priority for an initial release, but please tell me there are plans to add some in the future. Being super Auditory, I struggle with games that have no audio at all. I can do my own soundtrack, but greatly prefer listening to music the Dev chose for the scenes. And sexy sounds in the lewd scenes take it to the next level of fun. ;)
I want to do music, no doubt about it. One of these days...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I was enjoying this initially, but then I got bored. Rather than just tell you I was bored,I'll try to explain why.

First of all, I didn't realize when I started that this would be a kinetic novel. Nothing wrong with kinetic novels, but I thought this was supposed to be a dating sim, where I would meet girls and choose who to romance and then figure out how to get them into bed. Unfortunately, that's not what I got, and by day 3 I was bored.

The writing style is very verbose. I felt like every interaction was way too wordy and could have been trimmed. I found Paige, in particular, to be more annoying than cute, and the lengthy conversations with her were terribly tedious, at least to me.

There were too many girls, at least to begin with. I think that had the dev started with five and had more wake up as time went by it wouldn't have felt so dull. I would have started with Skylar, the two sisters, Umiko and Camila. Plenty of room there for conflict and friction.

All the girls had big boobs and butts. I understand that's popular, but it gets old for many who like a little more variety.

There were things I did like. The girls looked nice, I appreciated that they had a wide range of ages and personalities, and I was looking forward trying to interact and woo them but that opportunity never happened (I recognize that I stopped playing before the end and it's possible the game did turn into the dating sim I was expecting. If so, then the introduction took way too long).

Small boobs and ass are actually what's popular, not big boobs and ass. 98% of girls in all these 3D games have small tits and asses. You talk about variety as in there should be more smaller sized girls, but in reality it should be the opposite.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Q-36 explosive space modulator? Isnt that what was going to blow up the earth before bugs put it out? did not think the devs were that old. nice touch I must say.
Gladly, there are still parents who strongly believe it's a crime to not raise their children with the older episodes of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tom & Jerry and The Muppets. Sadly, for several of those series, those older episodes are getting harder to aquire due to all the self cancelations.

Anyway, back to the game here, a playthrough can take quite a bit of time for a first release, but I decided to try and make a save at the end of each day now (right on the black "day X" screen). If you were to take autosaves into consideration, that's where I'd put them.

Reactions: Gungeek and fkrfxr
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes