SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
I really like the game it's great. 1 question though are we gonna see more of bethany or are we only gonna see her in momories? Cause I like her and would love to see her on the ship.

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Speaking as someone who's muddling through her own project this is crazy high quality. Especially the sets / backgrounds - every part of the ship and every room in it looks awesome, amazing lighting and the clothes on the ladies are A++ too.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game has potential but I wish there was choices outside the Space facebook. All choices are confined during the Facebook segment while the rest of the game is rail roaded. At least add choices during the sex scenes, like choice of where to cum.

Reactions: YuukiRidho

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Lock one guy in a small space full of horny female. This kind of settings is equivalent of Latin American telenovela.
Female characters looks incredible though.

Reactions: syh653

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
So, did the main file get updated with the fix or do we still need to DL that separately?

EDIT: Nevermind, read through the thread again :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm actually working hard on the next update right now!
Please, tone down the whole computer chats in the game, I get that for a first release it serves as a good way to get to know the girls but you are abusing this too much already in the game and it kinds of gets annoying, so take this feedback and don't abuse it that much in next updates... I loved the game and the content so far, since there are many girls... don't make too many solo paths because it can become very tedious for the players (and it will be tedious on you too).
Have all that in mind considering you are already working on 0.2.

Said this, I already added this to my list of Recommended games, congrats for such a good first release and best of luck with the game :)

Reactions: kwiatos

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That guy got all the chicks,
all I got was a case of Space Crabs.
McCoy, do you have meds for Space Crabs?
Jim, I'm a Doctor, not a........... Well, I'm a Doctor, ok, come with me.
1640624310680.png
1640629694317.png

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
That was a blast. Really good writing, considering the banter didn't get old fast, which is quite an achievement with so much back-and-forth. Appreciate all the text communication as well. Doing so much group chat and individual chat for each day (quite a bit of it being reactive as well) must be tedious dev work, but it makes for some rewarding reading. The way the serious parts of the story are revealed through flashbacks is also handled really well.

Good mix of personalities and appearances among the women, interesting protagonist, entertaining sidekick, decent renders. A lot to like here.

Just a handful of peeves. The main one is that the guy's dick looks it was stretched along one axis, which makes the head look like a weird missile tip. Other than that, only a minor quibble: the comic-esque font choice is a little strange. Don't have to go generic sci-fi font just because of the setting, but something a little chunkier would fit better IMO. Should improve legibility as well.

Looking forward to more updates, this could become one of my favourites of the new crop.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
No Ipatch? This makes me sad. :cry: You'd think at least 1 of the 15 lovely ladies could be MC Sister/Cousin/Aunt? Lost in space is a great setting for family loving. ;) Renders look amazing though. (y)
Can't really do it for any of the existing characters without rewriting them entirely, and they've already been written really well, so whoever's doing the patching is going to have to pull off a tour de force to keep it from being a hack job. There are some family members from his past that are mentioned, maybe they show up later.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
No Ipatch? This makes me sad. :cry: You'd think at least 1 of the 15 lovely ladies could be MC Sister/Cousin/Aunt? Lost in space is a great setting for family loving. ;) Renders look amazing though. (y)
At least of the girls currently on the ship, there isn't really any family bond I can think of. But there are memories where the MC was fucking totally-not-his-mom that could easily be "patched" for incest I think. I do remember there being a line at the beginning that the MC has a sister who would be around 29... and if I was a betting man I think there's a good chance that she could be onboard the ship pretty soon as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
planned tags?
Too many to name, Sashakamen!

Patreon with incest... they're jerks. I don't listen to jerks, nor did I even with this first release...

Please, tone down the whole computer chats in the game.

Said this, I already added this to my list of Recommended games, congrats for such a good first release and best of luck with the game :)
I appreciate the feedback dj, sincerely. I would note the laptop sections are completely optional, but I still hear what you're saying. Thanks for playing the game, glad it's on your recommended!

The game has potential but I wish there was choices outside the Space facebook. All choices are confined during the Facebook segment while the rest of the game is rail roaded. At least add choices during the sex scenes, like choice of where to cum.
So there are 3 major choices made outside of the laptop section. These will impact the next update/state of Stranded in Space.

I really like the game it's great. 1 question though are we gonna see more of bethany or are we only gonna see her in momories? Cause I like her and would love to see her on the ship.
I can't spoil anything, but I'm glad you liked that character Sneaky. She will be seen again!

Other than that, only a minor quibble: the comic-esque font choice is a little strange. Don't have to go generic sci-fi font just because of the setting, but something a little chunkier would fit better IMO. Should improve legibility as well.

Looking forward to more updates, this could become one of my favourites of the new crop.
I appreciate your feedback Secret. Chunkier probably would've been better, in all honesty.

does anyone know where the photo Imiko hides in the gallery?
It's randomly hidden in your photo album, within one of the pics as a small clickable button.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
These space games are like deja vu
Really? Cause I don't think there are nearly enough of them. Not decent ones anyway.
You got the boring grindfest Heavy5, Tales from the Unending Void, which is good but updates too rarely, a couple Mass Effect and Star Wars Parodies, SpaceCorps XXX, probably the best one out there right now, but this looks like it could be just as good. I suppose Apocalypse, Desert Stalker, and Shelter kind of qualify, but they are mixed genre.
Anyway, there are not nearly enough Sci-fi AVNs out there in my opinion. Now Fantasy....talk about deja vu. ;)

Reactions: Crosaith.
4.10 star(s) 86 Votes