-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm...I think its broken for me :p

Cannot break the spacesuit (the visor), it's the suit still supposed to be encased in a red fence like material?

And yes I have the hammer equipped, the one taken from the shopping cart

Edit: solved it. I had the directions wrote down badly and I was missing the second sticky...
Yeah, that red covering doesn't go away until after the "earthquake" happens, which is what also reveals the second sticky note.

Reactions: Lance78

guitoun

Nov 29, 2021
Hi, on day 12 on the laptop there is a pink ? near the new profile page that is asking a 4 digits number, someone know what is the number and/or where to find it ?
The game is great, maybe the notebook phase is a bit long but still interesting. The only bad thing i could mention is the time between 2 releases that is really long (more than 6 month only for 2 days on endurance? or maybe i have missed something)
Anyway good job ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, on day 12 on the laptop there is a pink ? near the new profile page that is asking a 4 digits number, someone know what is the number and/or where to find it ?
The game is great, maybe the notebook phase is a bit long but still interesting. The only bad thing i could mention is the time between 2 releases that is really long (more than 6 month only for 2 days on endurance? or maybe i have missed something)
Anyway good job ;)
Yes, that is for inputting a couple of codes you can get during the escape room puzzle. There's a guide linked on the OP to help you through that.

Also, I could be misremembering, but I believe days 12 and 13 are the biggest days yet (most content and activities), so they took longer than usual to finish.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Just an FYI but Days 9-11 Endurance Edition were released on Patreon on April 28 and the first release of Days 12-13 Endurance Edition was sometime in mid June (I can see the updated release after bug fixes was June 21st). So less than 2 months isn't too bad of a wait at all I'd say.

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Only played the 11 first days cause i still can't figure how to update but so far so good ! I personally think you found the perfect balance between small talk, important information and sexy time. Keep up the good work :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Only played the 11 first days cause i still can't figure how to update but so far so good ! I personally think you found the perfect balance between small talk, important information and sexy time. Keep up the good work :)
Download days 12 and 13, then simply extract them to the first 11 days' game folder, then simply start the game again.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Reactions: Valekouille

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Two things. First off, I figured Ishani was going to be like the crown jewel. We'd have to wait until closer to the end of the game to do anything with her. Instead, she gives the MC a half a handjob in the Cabins. WTF?
Second, I will make a prediction. So far, what I have predicted either got shot down by what happened later in the game or hasn't happened yet. So, I think The mystery woman who messaged the MC on day 10 or 11 (can't remember what day I'm on, LoL) will end up bing Lexi. His sudo-step-sister.
Like I say, I'm probably way off base with this. But that's what I think. Great work that this Dev is doing, even if I don't understand why some things are happening so fast with some.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Why are all the Mac download links lead to PC version of the game instead? Does anyone have links to MAC version of game that are for either 1-11 days or 1-13 days?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Why are all the Mac download links lead to PC version of the game instead? Does anyone have links to MAC version of game that are for either 1-11 days or 1-13 days?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The Mega link is correct, but all of the others are wrong, as you indicated. I've reported the OP so those can be replaced with correct links.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
On day 12, a question mark appears under the MC's picture on the laptop. When I click on it, it has a row of 0's. Will there be codes that we put in to unlock images or anything? Just curious why that is there all of a sudden. Thanks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On day 12, a question mark appears under the MC's picture on the laptop. When I click on it, it has a row of 0's. Will there be codes that we put in to unlock images or anything? Just curious why that is there all of a sudden. Thanks.
Yes, those are provided during the Escape Room puzzle. I posted a walkthrough for that whole puzzle (see the OP) so you can obtain the first two codes (the third is available on Day 13, after the puzzle).

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yes, those are provided during the Escape Room puzzle. I posted a walkthrough for that whole puzzle (see the OP) so you can obtain the first two codes (the third is available on Day 13, after the puzzle).
Alright. Was curious about that. Already printed out your walk-through of the escape room. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
1659097021506.png
Hi guys...
Hope someone can help me with this riddle-game. It's a pain in the rearside, I don't want to write down what I think of it now, the next 47 generations following me would be banned from here (...).
Nothing against riddle-games but that's way over the top here.
Without the guide I've been up to point 37, now with the guide my problem is around point 43-45...
I do the 15 steps, go back to the Give Up-Sign and look down. It's greent, as it's supposed to be. The guide says there should appear another sticky note? don't see any (see screenshot attached).
When I go to the Spacesuit I can't do anything to it because it's still behind the red fence-stuff, guess that's not the way it should be after grabbing this sticky note?
Hopefully someone can tell meh where the acutal problem is. This here doesn't make any sense...

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Good morning to all our passengers here aboard the S.S.Stranded.
This is just a friendly reminder that THE YACHT CLUB IS AWESOME!
Thank you, and have a lovely trip...

• Haha
Reactions: E_nigma
4.10 star(s) 86 Votes