-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1952705
Hi guys...
Hope someone can help me with this riddle-game. It's a pain in the rearside, I don't want to write down what I think of it now, the next 47 generations following me would be banned from here (...).
Nothing against riddle-games but that's way over the top here.
Without the guide I've been up to point 37, now with the guide my problem is around point 43-45...
I do the 15 steps, go back to the Give Up-Sign and look down. It's greent, as it's supposed to be. The guide says there should appear another sticky note? don't see any (see screenshot attached).
When I go to the Spacesuit I can't do anything to it because it's still behind the red fence-stuff, guess that's not the way it should be after grabbing this sticky note?
Hopefully someone can tell meh where the acutal problem is. This here doesn't make any sense...
If you still see the red cage around the spacesuit, you have not accurately followed the directions on the piece of paper (see Step #43). You will want to reset your position before following the instructions. To reset, go to the spot where the Give Up Sign is. Don't look down; make sure you see the sign on the screen directly in front of you. Then turn around 180° (so the sign is behind your back) and finally start following the instructions on the paper again from the beginning.

If you follow them correctly, right after the final step is followed you'll have a shaking (like an earthquake) briefly. Once that happens — and only then — you can find the sticky note on the green square, and the red cage around the spacesuit will be gone. If you don't get that, you are not following the directions correctly.

Note that the arrows mean different things: = move forward; = turn around; = turn right; = turn left. So if you see then click that arrow only one time. It can be easy to make a mistake on those, so follow them very carefully. If you keep messing up, I recommend writing them on scratch paper (a used envelope or something) to make sure you're not missing anything.

Reactions: eltharion83

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
If you still see the red cage around the spacesuit, you have not accurately followed the directions on the piece of paper (see Step #43). You will want to reset your position before following the instructions. To reset, go to the spot where the Give Up Sign is. Don't look down; make sure you see the sign on the screen directly in front of you. Then turn around 180° (so the sign is behind your back) and finally start following the instructions on the paper again from the beginning.

If you follow them correctly, right after the final step is followed you'll have a shaking (like an earthquake) briefly. Once that happens — and only then — you can find the sticky note on the green square, and the red cage around the spacesuit will be gone. If you don't get that, you are not following the directions correctly.

Note that the arrows mean different things: = move forward; = turn around; = turn right; = turn left. So if you see then click that arrow only one time. It can be easy to make a mistake on those, so follow them very carefully. If you keep messing up, I recommend writing them on scratch paper (a used envelope or something) to make sure you're not missing anything.
Okay, so I'm not supposed to look down on the plate?

1659106269833.png

Then there is a problem inthe guide as in #42 it says to click the button for looking down. This may have to be edited.

Thanks for your answer, I'll try this alter on again!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay, so I'm not supposed to look down on the plate?

View attachment 1952917

Then there is a problem inthe guide as in #42 it says to click the button for looking down. This may have to be edited.

Thanks for your answer, I'll try this alter on again!
Yes and no. After you found that the red screen around the spacesuit had not disappeared, did you restart the escape room or are you still in it? The answer to your question depends; you only need to look down here three times in total if you're starting at the beginning of the puzzle:
  • At Step #33, after you get the notebook and approach the Red Mat for the very first time (once you have seen it change to the Green Mat instead).
  • At Step #42, just after you've finished the Color Memory Game.
  • At Step #45, after the earthquake has happened.
So, if you're going from the very beginning of the puzzle, you need to look down for Step #42. After you look up again from this, you should be facing the small table in front of the spacesuit. Facing this specific direction (looking toward the spacesuit in the distance, with the small table a little in front of you) is necessary before you start the sequence of arrows.

If you have already tried (but failed) at the instructions on the piece of paper (Step #43) — so you still see the red screen around the spacesuit — then you don't need to look down again. You just need to face toward the spacesuit with the small table a little in front of you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes and no. After you found that the red screen around the spacesuit had not disappeared, did you restart the escape room or are you still in it? The answer to your question depends; you only need to look down here three times in total if you're starting at the beginning of the puzzle:
  • At Step #33, after you get the notebook and approach the Red Mat for the very first time (once you have seen it change to the Green Mat instead).
  • At Step #42, just after you've finished the Color Memory Game.
  • At Step #45, after the earthquake has happened.
So, if you're going from the very beginning of the puzzle, you need to look down for Step #42. After you look up again from this, you should be facing the small table in front of the spacesuit. Facing this specific direction (looking toward the spacesuit in the distance, with the small table a little in front of you) is necessary before you start the sequence of arrows.

If you have already tried (but failed) at the instructions on the piece of paper (Step #43) — so you still see the red screen around the spacesuit — then you don't need to look down again. You just need to face toward the spacesuit with the small table a little in front of you.
All of this said, though, I don't think it should matter. After you look down, when you look up again I believe you should be facing the spacesuit (and small table) once more.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I hope Lexi ran off because we have been fucking her too and will get memories of fucking her.
Another possibility is that she is a virgin and has been crushing on us. Have we been avoiding our not-sister Lexi or have we been that busy traveling?:unsure: With our new outlook on life we are very much attracted to her, if we weren't before, as we see when we played that game with her and not in a fashion that a not-bother should be.
Either way we better make things right (as right as they can be) with our not-sister and prove that we do care OR I'LL BLOW UP THE SHIP.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is a thought, maybe that is why we are on the ship for, punishment to get us away from them, hell maybe we got them both preggers and got sent to the ship.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I just played through Days 1-11 for the first time. According to the Gallery I got all the scenes except for the Japan scene which is understandable because I chose Egypt instead. However after I installed days 12-13 I see a new Umiko Scene listed in the Gallery as being part of Day 11. How do I trigger that new scene? Do I need to re-play all of Day 11 again?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just played through Days 1-11 for the first time. According to the Gallery I got all the scenes except for the Japan scene which is understandable because I chose Egypt instead. However after I installed days 12-13 I see a new Umiko Scene listed in the Gallery as being part of Day 11. How do I trigger that new scene? Do I need to re-play all of Day 11 again?
Nope, it's a fuck up, just keep playing it will happen, I saw the same thing.

Reactions: save8lot

Amosthefairy

Aug 1, 2022
Wildman, this is a fucking excellently written and rendered game.

A lot of games I struggle with because the writing (or just the English in my case) is poor, or I can't suspend my disbelief when the plot is stupid-simple and 2 minutes into the story you are gangbanging your "landlady" with a basketball team because they really want to win the big game etc.

Your plot is obviously well planned out as I can feel the stakes rising gradually both in terms of how the character feels about himself and his memory flashbacks, as well as how serious or seriously naughty things on the ship are going to get.

I do find Paige a bit hard to look at but given she's an implanted chip in the MC's brain I think that makes sense.

Now I've buttered you up with compliments, here is my demand: release another update asap. ;)

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Kinda disappointed in the game TBH.

While I do love the girls and the different body types, there's really not much going on and it's funny that despite having alot of girls on the ship, I barely get any action at all.

I give high praise to the body types and the fact you give some girls bushes cuz I LOVE bushes, but I don't like some of the scenes that are forced in like the footjob one.

I guess it's a really really really slow burning game, but as it stands now it ain't really doing it for me.

Jun 28, 2018
Kinda disappointed in the game TBH.

While I do love the girls and the different body types, there's really not much going on and it's funny that despite having alot of girls on the ship, I barely get any action at all.

I give high praise to the body types and the fact you give some girls bushes cuz I LOVE bushes, but I don't like some of the scenes that are forced in like the footjob one.

I guess it's a really really really slow burning game, but as it stands now it ain't really doing it for me.
i agree, at first i was really impressed with this game but now im just mashing spacebar waiting for something to happen and trying to get through the laptops messages and the Ai who wont stop talking. now we have flashbacks i dont care about, really disappointed cause i thought this game was gonna be a whole lot different than this.

Reactions: Trapstar102

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
When I played through Day 1-11 (without 12-13 installed yet) I did not get the laptop conversation with the Mystery girl. That led to a lot of confusion when playing Day 12 since the original Day 11 conversation never took place for me.

After having Days 12-13 installed I went back and re-played the laptop scene from Day 11 and this time the Mystery Girl conversation triggered. So I am going to assume that this conversation was either added to Day 11 in the Day 12-13 Update OR some type of glitch occurred that caused the Day 11 conversation not to happen.

For the record, I participate in the group chat and all the available personal conversations on the laptop each morning, so it's not as if I logged off early before completing everything. The first Mystery Girl conversation just never got triggered during my initial playthrough.

EDIT: I think I figured out why. Reason posted below.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I played through Day 1-11 (without 12-13 installed yet) I did not get the laptop conversation with the Mystery girl. That led to a lot of confusion when playing Day 12 since the original Day 11 conversation never took place for me.

After having Days 12-13 installed I went back and re-played the laptop scene from Day 11 and this time the Mystery Girl conversation triggered. So I am going to assume that this conversation was either added to Day 11 in the Day 12-13 Update OR some type of glitch occurred that caused the Day 11 conversation not to happen.

For the record, I participate in the group chat and all the available personal conversations on the laptop each morning, so it's not as if I logged off early before completing everything. The first Mystery Girl conversation just never got triggered during my initial playthrough.
I can't say what the trigger would be, but it definitely existed prior to Days 12–13 were released. I saw the conversation when I played the release before this most recent one.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
OK, I think I figured this out (after doing some research and digging through the game's code). There are apparently three different versions of this game: The Base version, the "Endurance Edition" and the "Elysium Edition".

It looks like the Day 1-11 posted here is the Base/Free version which is missing some non-essential Laptop conversations on purpose. The Mystery Girl conversations are some of them.

However the Day 12-13 Patch is the "Endurance Edition" which includes those missing Laptop conversations. Not only for days 12-13 but also for the previous days as well. That is why I was missing the Mystery Girl conversation on Day 11 BEFORE installing the Day 12-13 Endurance Edition Patch, but was able to get it AFTER installing it.

Apparently the "Elysium Edition" is the most complete version of the game and adds not only the extra laptop conversations but also completely new scenes with additional characters from the MC's past (like the MC's first girlfriend Vespera on a train ride and at a strip club). That Elysium Edition does not seem to be available here [yet] as it's only for $20 members on Patreon/Itch.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
OK, I think I figured this out (after doing some research and digging through the game's code). There are apparently three different versions of this game: The Base version, the "Endurance Edition" and the "Elysium Edition".

It looks like the Day 1-11 posted here is the Base/Free version which is missing some non-essential Laptop conversations on purpose. The Mystery Girl conversations are some of them.

However the Day 12-13 Patch is the "Endurance Edition" which includes those missing Laptop conversations. Not only for days 12-13 but also for the previous days as well. That is why I was missing the Mystery Girl conversation on Day 11 BEFORE installing the Day 12-13 Endurance Edition Patch, but was able to get it AFTER installing it.

Apparently the "Elysium Edition" is the most complete version of the game and adds not only the extra laptop conversations but also completely new scenes with additional characters from the MC's past (like the MC's first girlfriend Vespera on a train ride and at a strip club). That Elysium Edition does not seem to be available here [yet] as it's only for $20 members on Patreon/Itch.
Correct, the confusion about the Mysterious Girl comes because the Endurance version of Days 12-13 was pirated, and so it doesn't sync up completely with the free Days 1-11 version.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
i agree, at first i was really impressed with this game but now im just mashing spacebar waiting for something to happen and trying to get through the laptops messages and the Ai who wont stop talking. now we have flashbacks i dont care about, really disappointed cause i thought this game was gonna be a whole lot different than this.
Yeah I'm kinda the same way. Didn't really care for the lengthy flashbacks, the could've been just said instead of relived but it's whatever. This is gonna be one of THOSE games.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Correct, the confusion about the Mysterious Girl comes because the Endurance version of Days 12-13 was pirated, and so it doesn't sync up completely with the free Days 1-11 version.
Point of curiosity regarding the paid content:
Any chance/plan it will be added to future releases of the free version?

Like for expample:
Release 1:
Elysium version gets bonus scenes A and B.
Endurance gets bonus scene A
Base gets just the base game.

Release 2:
Elysium version: Bonus scene C added
Endurance version: Bonus scene B added
Base version: Bonus scene A added

?????

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Point of curiosity regarding the paid content:
Any chance/plan it will be added to future releases of the free version?

Like for expample:
Release 1:
Elysium version gets bonus scenes A and B.
Endurance gets bonus scene A
Base gets just the base game.

Release 2:
Elysium version: Bonus scene C added
Endurance version: Bonus scene B added
Base version: Bonus scene A added

?????
I could see something like that happening, particularly when the first full part of Stranded in Space is done, which should be before 2022 is over.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, Wildman! Please tell me that there will be the option to choice NEITHER Haylee nor Ariel. I have a feeling that, one way or another, something will happen. So I'd rather not break them up. Just a thought. Great game, regardless. Even with the forced sexual favors that some would rather avoid.

4.10 star(s) 86 Votes