Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Certain babes have certain functions on the ship.
Umi is the technical wonder who keeps the tablets and the network up and operational.
On that front, the network and the chats and the interactions with every girl
on that network has to be permanent, it is the core of the game.
Umi is also very direct and open and has no filter, so chances are she will be in your face
or in the face of your beau and thus you will have to be dealing with her throughout the game.
Don't get me wrong she's a cool girl, but i thought we'd have like a partner in crime kinda relationship, it just seems each time the mc converse with her it's like she's throwing him a bone and mc chases like a puppy wagging his tail. As if it's like she doesn't think much of the mc like there isn't much respect, even the sex didn't felt right, like she was doing him a favor probably to divert suspicion or something. I get that she doesn't trust the mc in a way and neither he does her which is good but still. If i actually had a choice i don't think we'd talk much if not butting heads, but unfortunately the mc seems a bit too beta to stand up to her, which means i'll have to put up with her as u said which sucks, it's a great game. But it's really not for me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has the reflexes to blend in and do not make the girls mind too much.
Remember his bits of dreaming or reminiscing - he is seeing ”bond, James Bond”
like simulations where he is seducing multiple babes at the same time as his way
of being deep undercover inside some sort of organisation, becasue the bombshells
he is romancing are top of their companies.

Of course MC will not challenge the girls who are the staple of running the ship,
even tho he is the hot frying pan they like to toast their bacon in so so so so so bad!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cfgp2

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
MC has the reflexes to blend in and do not make the girls mind too much.
Remember his bits of dreaming or reminiscing - he is seeing ”bond, James Bond”
like simulations where he is seducing multiple babes at the same time as his way
of being deep undercover inside some sort of organisation, becasue the bombshells
he is romancing are top of their companies.

Of course MC will not challenge the girls who are the staple of running the ship,
even tho he is the hot frying pan they like to toast their bacon in so so so so so bad!
You have a way with words, Canto.

Will there be a choice to limit mc interaction with certain LIs in the future? Like Umiko for example? she did something i really don't like and it left me questioning if she's truly an ally.
After the first block of Stranded in Space is released, there are changes coming to the second set of releases for the game. I'm not going to get too much into it but there will be more choices/times where if you don't want to interact with a girl you don't have to. But...

There are more than a few "hugely important" characters in the game, and Umiko is one of them.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

After the first block of Stranded in Space is released, there are changes coming to the second set of releases for the game. I'm not going to get too much into it but there will be more choices/times where if you don't want to interact with a girl you don't have to. But...

There are more than a few "hugely important" characters in the game, and Umiko is one of them.
Personally, I really like Umiko and am happy to keep interacting with her . . . and "interacting" with her too. :love:

May 20, 2020
Wildman Dev three fun questions...

How are you feeling on the development of the game?

Any chance on a platform release such as Steam/Epic/etc?

Any fun twists coming up "not asking for specifics" :) something like a certain family member awakening because she was on the ship trying to get away from Earth and all the drama there which was caused by the MC pretending to be Zeus.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev What's the ETA for the next update?
I'm thinking October.

Wildman Dev three fun questions...

How are you feeling on the development of the game?

Any chance on a platform release such as Steam/Epic/etc?

Any fun twists coming up "not asking for specifics" :) something like a certain family member awakening because she was on the ship trying to get away from Earth and all the drama there which was caused by the MC pretending to be Zeus.
It's a lot of work managing scenes with 20+ girls, but I'm enjoying development a lot. The only thing that frustrates me is that I want updates to release a bit faster. The second block of Stranded in Space has a few changes/improvements that should help in that regard. More girls added + more choices means it's a lot harder to release Days 14-16 than Days 9-11, so the adjustments being made will help.

I do plan on getting involved with Steam here very soon, I know there's a lengthy process they make you go through... but yeah, Steam is 100%.

And there are more than a few fun twists coming... from the start the stage has been set in multiple ways. It's been fun to work towards their reveals. As far as the one you're specifically talking about -- as I've said a few times, the flashbacks aren't just for background/story.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm thinking October.

It's a lot of work managing scenes with 20+ girls, but I'm enjoying development a lot. The only thing that frustrates me is that I want updates to release a bit faster. The second block of Stranded in Space has a few changes/improvements that should help in that regard. More girls added + more choices means it's a lot harder to release Days 14-16 than Days 9-11, so the adjustments being made will help.

I do plan on getting involved with Steam here very soon, I know there's a lengthy process they make you go through... but yeah, Steam is 100%.

And there are more than a few fun twists coming... from the start the stage has been set in multiple ways. It's been fun to work towards their reveals. As far as the one you're specifically talking about -- as I've said a few times, the flashbacks aren't just for background/story.
You might want to update your signature to catch up to what you've got available for SiS here on F95; you're well beyond Day 8 now. :)

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019

I'm aware there are characters with important roles, but i only said to Limit the interactions, not to stop them completely. I understand mc will have to interact with Umiko at some important points in the story, its what's not important i hope to limit by choice. Thou it's good to know you consider the option/planned it for future updates, still at the end of the day it's a great game. But it's your game, how you choose to go about it is up to you

Reactions: Abhai

Muhdik007

Oct 6, 2020
Why can't i choose who to fuck and who to ignore? I like all of them, hot, great personality, but i fucking hate camila. Every scenes with camila in it is ruined, I'm bout to smack a bitch i swear to god, anyway, i think it would be great for the players if they can control the plot of the game, even if it's just a little bit, you know

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have a duty to make this work .. if they are offering, who are you to retort?
Remember how hard you have it with the ones that want to play you.

Jan 2, 2022
Why can't i choose who to fuck and who to ignore? I like all of them, hot, great personality, but i fucking hate camila. Every scenes with camila in it is ruined, I'm bout to smack a bitch i swear to god, anyway, i think it would be great for the players if they can control the plot of the game, even if it's just a little bit, you know
Yes. I'm not hot for Reagan. But I'm willing to get her pregnant. Reagan and Camila are my least favorite 2 characters.
Haylee, Lira, Marisa and Daphne are my top tier women. Alina, Elsie, Skylar and Tiffney are probably my 2nd tier choices.

Sep 8, 2021
Definitely one of my new favorites. Maybe some things like background quality or details aren't as fancy as more high profile games. But for me the quality writing makes up for it. The story itself is actually better than a lot of others. I certainly laugh way more than any other VN. A lot of the banter is hilarious.

There is a nice variety of girls as well. On personality I think Sasha edges out Haylee as my favorite. With overall appearance it's got to be Daphne. Good God she has it all for me. Least favorite is Umiko. She isn't unattractive but not great so far. She is also kind of annoying. Tiffany was up there too, but the rival thing is sort of growing on me.

Overall excellent work. Wish there were quicker updates because I like the VN so much. But it takes a lot so it's understandable. Can't wait for the next update. I tip my hat to you, developer.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Change the name of this game to Blowjobs and occasional handjobs in Space, because it has nothing else to offer. 13 days of blue balling.
A hard skip.
That's a bit harsh to me. As for mow there is not much "action" but there is still a story.
If you really want some action... well get a girlfriend or find a dedicated site and enjoy.
Critisism is good if you give a decent one or even better if you propose something.

Reactions: punisher2099

praisethelard

Sep 8, 2017
I'm also getting the umiko_photo_hunt not defined error on the day after the first photo hunt (Android version) . Even worse, ignoring it drops the game back to main menu, apparently making it impossible to proceed further. I will try skipping talking to her and see what happens the next day.

Edit: aaaaand never mind, I read further through the thread and saw this is known and my guess of just not talking to her appears to be correct.

Last edited:

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
OK, many people have been posting here for quite some time for the escape room stuff, whether voicing frustration, asking questions, or offering suggestions and hints — especially WildmanDev who has given a lot of really good help. Here is a list of what you can do to get both all of the numbers to actually escape and all of the numbers for the laptop afterward. A few spots are randomized, so I noted those in the instructions below. I've been pretty thorough, but I'm also really tired. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do we really have to go thru all this bullshit?!

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes