LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Great work so far. I hope that through the cliff-hanger reveal or one of the other crewmates, the MC finds an ally he can trust. Paige is helping him find out about his mission but he needs someone to help him harem it up and build his status on the ship as he's a bit slower than the girls.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great work so far. I hope that through the cliff-hanger reveal or one of the other crewmates, the MC finds an ally he can trust. Paige is helping him find out about his mission but he needs someone to help him harem it up and build his status on the ship as he's a bit slower than the girls.
He'll get there. I think several of the girls are already pretty much ready to join a harem, and some of them will probably help him establish that successfully.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Stranded in Space ( Days 1-17 Elysium )
with MetalChicken Gallery Unlocker

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JCarpe101

Apr 27, 2021
On day 11, after the laptop conversation with Camila, the screen freezes. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Jan 2, 2022
On day 11, after the laptop conversation with Camila, the screen freezes. Is anyone else having the same issue?
No, but that type of freeze happens at times. Go back to a recent save and go through the laptop convos in a different order, or just skip Camila. Maybe try hers 1st so that you loose nothing if it freezes. Most laptop convos don't really add anything but a pic or some info. If you are going to meet, you will no matter what.

Changing gears, does anyone know what the update will drop? It's been 3 months. I'm eager to meet the 2 new characters and progress the story. It's addictive. ♥

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, but that type of freeze happens at times. Go back to a recent save and go through the laptop convos in a different order, or just skip Camila. Maybe try hers 1st so that you loose nothing if it freezes. Most laptop convos don't really add anything but a pic or some info. If you are going to meet, you will no matter what.

Changing gears, does anyone know what the update will drop? It's been 3 months. I'm eager to meet the 2 new characters and progress the story. It's addictive. ♥
I'm not a patron so can't read the latest post there, but its title says the work's closing in on Days 14–16, so it should be soon. Maybe Wildman or a patron will grace us with details. Crossed-Fingers.png

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021

With the power of God and anime on my side, I'm hoping to have it out in under 4 weeks. I'm confident in this deadline, but in terms of scene count/animations this is the biggest update ever, so here's hoping.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
With the power of God and anime on my side, I'm hoping to have it out in under 4 weeks. I'm confident in this deadline, but in terms of scene count/animations this is the biggest update ever, so here's hoping.
Does God still fills you with power? ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Power, is that what god calls his cock?
Yeah, but if the girls ask the MC, "Are you a god?" and he says yes, I assume they all call bullshit and put him in his place. So playing Zuul's competition is doomed to fail. His weapon, however, is so potent it's omnipotent.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes