Jan 2, 2022
Raegen is my LEAST favorite. I legit want to skip ALL her content.
Marissa, Daphne, Lyra, Haley would be 4 of my top 6.
But legitimately, Raegen is the ONLY girl that I don't care for, so far. Not a huge fan of "Galaxy Girl" either.
I'm eager for sex (creampies) with Gaia girl and our yoga partner. Hopefully the doctor too.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Raegen is my LEAST favorite. I legit want to skip ALL her content.
Marissa, Daphne, Lyra, Haley would be 4 of my top 6.
But legitimately, Raegen is the ONLY girl that I don't care for, so far. Not a huge fan of "Galaxy Girl" either.
I'm eager for sex (creampies) with Gaia girl and our yoga partner. Hopefully the doctor too.
Raegan, Sasha, Gigi, Marissa, Skylar, and Ishani are my top 6. But don't get me wrong, they are ALL amazing characters (Well, Ariel is an "ok" character). That's what I love about this game

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's not enough trust yet! I can't shake the feeling that she has something to do with MC's amnesia year and with Paige, so I'm very cautious with the incredibly sexy evil scientist.
That's a bit mean.

Just because she has a ton of secrets, pops up where she shouldn't, avoids any questions about herself and acts a tiny bit shifty sometimes.

I'm sure she's totally innocent.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That's a bit mean.

Just because she has a ton of secrets, pops up where she shouldn't, avoids any questions about herself and acts a tiny bit shifty sometimes.

I'm sure she's totally innocent.
You make some excellent points. I guess I'm overthinking this. Ignore my feelings and embrace the insanity!

RubenGg26pt

Oct 25, 2022
To cut down on all the questions that will arise from the escape room after seeing how many I had myself I'll give light jog through it. Don't click it if that breaks the immersion for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have u played it on mobile? If so how do i move the coloured squares?? I cant drag nor can i click one/two tm swap them, what do i do? I see the combination in ur post but i cant change the squares positions

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Have u played it on mobile? If so how do i move the coloured squares?? I cant drag nor can i click one/two tm swap them, what do i do? I see the combination in ur post but i cant change the squares positions
The Android port is an official one, so maybe Wildman Dev can help you out if nobody else answers before then.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The colored square puzzle is meant to be done after you've completed the escape room. Before leaving through the opened gate, take a left and tap the scroll.

That's what activates the colored squares puzzle, you won't be able to do anything with them until then.

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
I tried playing the game for 12 hours now.. and I don't feel like playing at all.. it's like I'm reading literally.. there's no decision content so far except for the laptop every morning.. not really enjoying it so far.. so I guess that's the actual gameplay of the game? Just read and wait what will happen? Or there will be actual decision making happening later in game?..
I feel like I'm reading an picture book..
Sorry just being honest here.. the visual is good tho..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I tried playing the game for 12 hours now.. and I don't feel like playing at all.. it's like I'm reading literally.. there's no decision content so far except for the laptop every morning.. not really enjoying it so far.. so I guess that's the actual gameplay of the game? Just read and wait what will happen? Or there will be actual decision making happening later in game?..
yeah, thats pretty much it - a kinetic novel of sort.
the mc has almost zero choices regarding chicks he "wanna" to hook up with.
a bit more freedom in that department wouldnt hurt, yet it is what it is.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Much like the sex scenes you get more choices as the story progresses past the initial release, they are rare but extremely important (I think we have about 5 major choices by day 13). Hopefully these decisions will impact each other and allow greater complexity and variation as the story progresses

Reactions: Bossmcuno

Bossmcuno

Aug 11, 2022
yeah, thats pretty much it - a kinetic novel of sort.
the mc has almost zero choices regarding chicks he "wanna" to hook up with.
a bit more freedom in that department wouldnt hurt, yet it is what it is.
Oh.. ok.. thanks for the info! Still gonna finish it since I've already started playing it

Much like the sex scenes you get more choices as the story progresses past the initial release, they are rare but extremely important (I think we have about 5 major choices by day 13). Hopefully these decisions will impact each other and allow greater complexity and variation as the story progresses
Hopefully.. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: LordGonti and Abhai

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Oh.. ok.. thanks for the info! Still gonna finish it since I've already started playing it
As others have already said, Stranded in Space is mostly a kinetic experience with occasional "Major Decisions" sprinkled in to allow for player choice. These Major Decisions generally lead to different, unique scenes.

The next update (Days 14-16) has about 8 different moments where previously made decisions will result in a different scene. This update actually has the most "splits" of any previous content release by a long shot. Because of all the different choices made (from previous updates), there are roughly 35+ rendered scenes in this next update. Days 9-11, comparably, had 19 scenes in total.

So basically...

DOUBLE LENGTH UPDATE BECAUSE OF CHOICES — PLEASE HELP!!!

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Poor dev. Take your time, just don't paint yourself into a corner. Wait til it's ready then announce it'll be released 3 days later.

This is the one title I'm eagerly waiting on and have followed since the first release. The releases come at a decent rate but Dev is always too hard on themselves when it comes to setting deadlines.

It's good to set yourself targets but announcing them creates expectation which is unncessary because none of us know how long it should take anyway.

Reactions: xcribr
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes