VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Gift [v0.12] [Amaraine]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
to clear all locations all scripted girls must have "Help with magic" and "Be more daring" (public sex) traits
1: Beach - Chloe
2: Library - Olivia
3: Caffe - Mia
4: Pool - Chloe or Mia (scene include both bot do not have to be there at same time) (not sure if have to use them both or not)
- other locations: Just bring darkness down to 0
- office: you must have slave (any girl) and schedule date for Night / Late Night and be there
Hi i tried this method- i had olivia and cloe as slave but she never gave option to go on date in office..help

Reactions: Canto Forte

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017

This isn't a major release, do to holiday and elderly parent related demands on my time, but I expect to have more time in January and much more time in February to work on the game. This release contains some minor functionality tweaks the help stop bad luck from making the game harder, a sex scene with Olivia, and a bit of hanky-panky with Freyja as well.
As always, changelog to follow, and feedback appreciated. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Yo bro....awesome game!!! But can you also make a walkthrough for us??
1. I am currently kind of stuck- i got 2 slaves cloe and olivia, but neither went to the office......by the time i got an office girl as slave , the office itself was gone / she also never got a date in office....
2. Something i stumbled upon not sure if its a bug - slave sometimes did not show a date option (this is weird as cloe had and oolivia did not)
3. another possible bug - 2 women appeared at the office whome i could not magic check.....not sure what to do

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Yo bro....awesome game!!! But can you also make a walkthrough for us??
1. I am currently kind of stuck- i got 2 slaves cloe and olivia, but neither went to the office......by the time i got an office girl as slave , the office itself was gone / she also never got a date in office....
2. Something i stumbled upon not sure if its a bug - slave sometimes did not show a date option (this is weird as cloe had and oolivia did not)
3. another possible bug - 2 women appeared at the office whome i could not magic check.....not sure what to do
#3 isn't a bug. During the game, it was explained that you couldn't use your powers at the office because of Loki's influence.

I'm not 100% sure what is wrong with your play through, but did you go to the office at night after work hours? You would have seen a sex scene and then I believe you would be able to take your slave(s) to the office at night after that.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
#3 isn't a bug. During the game, it was explained that you couldn't use your powers at the office because of Loki's influence.

I'm not 100% sure what is wrong with your play through, but did you go to the office at night after work hours? You would have seen a sex scene and then I believe you would be able to take your slave(s) to the office at night after that.

Yeah i saw the sex scene , but i cannot take anyone there....can i call someone there? also is there any perticular slave to b taken ??bcs i noticed olivia had many more dating place options than cloe

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Yeah i saw the sex scene , but i cannot take anyone there....can i call someone there? also is there any perticular slave to b taken ??bcs i noticed olivia had many more dating place options than cloe
It's been a while since I've played, and I was able to take Olivia to the office when I played. I can't remember, but do you have to fight back the darkness every where else before you can fight the darkness at the office? Because it's been so long, I'm not much help. Sorry.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
It's been a while since I've played, and I was able to take Olivia to the office when I played. I can't remember, but do you have to fight back the darkness every where else before you can fight the darkness at the office? Because it's been so long, I'm not much help. Sorry.
ohh i see....fight bck the darkness everywhere else first ...yup thats the issue probably.....will try that

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This game has been substantially revised, with an entirely different plot, and is now under development as Leather and Steel. I've used some of the codebase and some of the renders to jumpstart a game with all scripted characters rather than procedurally generated ones. Currently in 0.1, but I expect to release 0.2 on my Patreon on Monday or Tuesday.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
This game has been substantially revised, with an entirely different plot, and is now under development as Leather and Steel. I've used some of the codebase and some of the renders to jumpstart a game with all scripted characters rather than procedurally generated ones. Currently in 0.1, but I expect to release 0.2 on my Patreon on Monday or Tuesday.
Wow....will there still be the mind control theme like this one?? or atleast use of spells ??

Reactions: SomeGuy0000
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes