4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I don't get it.... the game doesn't stop altogether.... the butterfly on the menu screen doesn't stop, but the animations freeze nonetheless, god damn it

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Hopefully someone helps me with this one, I reaaally don't want to delete the game and start again, or maybe I'm even more unlucky and that doesn't fix anything as well

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't get it.... the game doesn't stop altogether.... the butterfly on the menu screen doesn't stop, but the animations freeze nonetheless, god damn it
Could be a codec issue do you have the latest installed? See if K-lite is of any help

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Could be a codec issue do you have the latest installed? See if K-lite is of any help
Hi Mormont! thank god someone answered :KEK: will try to fix it that way hopefully, I'll comment if anything happens

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi Mormont! thank god someone answered :KEK: will try to fix it that way hopefully, I'll comment if anything happens
Most animation issues are usually down graphics being outdated, or Directx needing updated hopefully it's only K-lite that's the issue here.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Most animation issues are usually down graphics being outdated, or Directx needing updated hopefully it's only K-lite that's the issue here.
Welp, seems like it didn't work... I suppose I'll have to uninstall and install again, hopefully that fixes it. Thanks anyway!

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's not so much as dead just the dev must seem to take time off after a few updates a few months ago we had back to back updates in the matter of a month or two but now it's gone all quiet again.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Its always better when Dev's keep there fanbases in the loop. 3 months without any word even for Locjaw seems abit to much.
No word from his patreon either?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes