4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
4ac.gif

I'd be surprised if he give us the update before september. Too bad that the first time he died his F95 accound went with him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Time will tell hopefully an update appears out of nowhere it's happened before last year maybe it will be same again this year I think we got about 2-3 updates last year after a bit of a gap of not being around.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Loc is Loc. Odds are he's doing fine, but we'll probably not know for sure until an update comes out. And if an update doesn't, we probably won't ever know if he doesn't care anymore or if something worse happened.

Reactions: Rixen

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
It's not about the game at this point to be honest, I'm genuinely worried about this guy... like, writing some text takes little time and it would be great if we could hear something about him so we can at least confirm he's okay

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
He's back? With a Rey throat fuck webm? So. That's cool, I guess.

Newswire Edit:

"Really sorry guys, the project is not dead, update with the new mechanics should drop in August, probably at the end of the month."

Like, fair e-fucking-nough dude, but Jesus. That's the most you're gonna say after an almost 6th-month disappearance? There was literally no incentive to be a Patreon during that time.

My problem with Locjaw is that he thinks his product alone is going to be all is needed to keep people happy. You've got to actually check in with people, not just drift away for half a year and then go "Here's some animation I was doing, new update next month." Shit like this is why I stopped supporting him after his first disappearance.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes