4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Definitely interested in trying the new system he put months of work into. Should be good.

Edit: Oh, also. Here you go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy, frens.

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
For anyone wondering, despite the mention of additional scenes, I didn't notice anything new to the scenes themselves beyond flavor text via Hotspots and a lot more dialogue choices (Most of which effect nothing beyond the point system, though two do give you the ability to seemingly turn two girls down, avoiding one sex scene and not getting another's number. In neither case was there really alternate content to the scenes in question.) So yeah, if you're hoping for new content, there's not really any in 0.7.

Also, if LocJaw still visits F95, there are two instances involving supposed EP checks that actually check DP. Neither actually matters that much since they don't seem to change anything. The first being the response when Alyssa catches you in the girl's dorm. The second is the second Victoria sex scene, when she's fishing for more blackmail material.

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder if the game will get updates more frequently now that Loc managed to complete most of his idea in terms of remaking the current scenes. Happy to see he's okay

Reactions: Bernd L

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
by the patchnotes I don't understand if there's actually something new to do or this update is just about tech stuff

Reactions: Morah SDG

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I love how I always given up hope for this game and all of sudden, BAM! There's an update when you thought this game was long gone.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If it's abandoned then it isn't. Check again it's abandoned but then it isn't. MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND AND STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART STRINGS!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Definitely interested in trying the new system he put months of work into. Should be good.

Edit: Oh, also. Here you go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mac
PC

Enjoy, frens.
Glad to see this is back. But, I have a question with the new point system, which is a good idea actually, anyway, my question is are the points retroactive, as in if we start a new game, will the points start from the first ep or from this ep onward?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If it's abandoned then it isn't. Check again it's abandoned but then it isn't. MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND AND STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART STRINGS!
I think what that problem is, is the fact that the staff doesn't see the game being active and so after awhile they will come through and mark it as abandoned. I could be wrong though.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Please someone has any save from the end of V0.6 and the persistent file...
I thought this game was abandoned and I deleted it from my PC even from the saved ones in the RenPy folder within AppData

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes