1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Its on the ground under the grill in the backyard
I'm interested to play this game because of the Mom. She's so hot but just want to ask if there is a sex scene with mom with still in her sanity except the husband.? I really don't like insanity sex or a person doing without consciousness and by reading what the story is all about , I guess it's one

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
The point and click gameplay is just terrible. It takes forever to walk anywhere. And then you have to cycle through right clicks to get the proper action that needs to be done. And the pathfiding when you click somewhere is pretty buggy.

I like the character models, but it's not worth the frustration. I couldn't even make it to the first sex scene.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
lol how this 10 year kid can be 18+?!
and i like to DL this but need more pic to be sure it worth 2.5 GB DL wich i searched all 23 page but found none

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Any one have mega link for this nopy is slow and FileBox is down..

Thank you

Apr 27, 2017
Links not working anymore, evey time i donwload from nopy the download stops at exactly 37% or 953,685 mb, i try 3 times and stops at the same value eveytime, and the other link is down.

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hey guys, sorry if my question is silly, but i start the game and according to walkthrough i have to talk to the milf, which i assume is the woman next to me... how do i talk to her? i click on her and noting happens... also how can i pick the charger? is there a certain way? i thought just by clicking it would work but it doesn't.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Not surprising. A lot of creators are very anal about piracy. Understandably so. But some take it too far. Deciding to even waste time stalking forums I guess. The creator of ROBF apparently likes to stalk ULMF and even once released a fake version of one of his games so he could point and laugh at people who pirated it. At least that's what I heard. Talk about wasting your time doing pointless shit.
I suppose we just gotta be careful. Wouldn't want to attract too much attention.
oh god i remember this that guy is a xenophobe right? i heard people went out of their way to leak the game just to piss him off lol. ya im alte on that comment but man it caught my eye)

OT: also what a weird game...

Reactions: ponyguy

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Both links are dead :( Can anyone refresh make alive or what ever the trems are, pls.
Thx

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
seems there is another problem, i can't find the charcoal near bbq, which means i have a pirated version? also i try to download NOPY link (filebox not working) and current dl speed is 7kb/s... anyone knows where i can find the game? (with charcoal included lol)

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
seems there is another problem, i can't find the charcoal near bbq, which means i have a pirated version? also i try to download NOPY link (filebox not working) and current dl speed is 7kb/s... anyone knows where i can find the game? (with charcoal included lol)
The charcoal is just one piece not a bag of anything like that the charcoal is grayish and it's at the foot(left side) of the BBQ.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Can some awesome person upload this onto mega as one of those links downloads in kb/s and the other is dead. Thanks.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
can someone tell me what's the good ending and the bad ending? i only got the ending where he dies after he fucks his mom

i cant get the ending where i use just the clippers

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
can someone tell me what's the good ending and the bad ending? i only got the ending where he dies after he fucks his mom

i cant get the ending where i use just the clippers
The other ending was removed so they could leave it open for an apparent sequel. No idea what the other ending was.

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes