1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Is somebody , who finishing the second ending of this game ? I can't use the scissors on the dor ! Alwayse writing :" I can't do this " ... What I do wrong ?

Astor47

Jun 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "philipe, post: 148828, membro: 37400"] Meu jogo cai durante a mãe HJ. Alguém pode ajudar? [/ QUOTE]
O meu acontece o mesmo

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
i mean don't run with administrator.i got that error to but when i uncheck run administrator in properties compatability the game work for me

sorry for my bad english

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a mega for this. My countries internet is shit and MEGA is the most useful one for me.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Does anybody have a save at the cave? I can't get past the 4th screen, due to, I am guessing, having one of those non official versions. A save was posted earlier that was at the end of the game, but would like to see the cave scene so I can finish up the storyline.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
top left side glowing it mean up direction
botom left side glowing it mean left direction
top right side glowing it mean right direction
botom right side glowing it mean down direction

Reactions: Ekzar

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Isn't that, I saved on the 4th forest screen, and reloaded every time, making sure the map didn't change, and each time just takes me back to the barn. It is listed in this thread that there are possible random game breaking elements in versions that aren't on the official website with the game, and that is all I can think of as to why my forest run doesn't work. I tried 20 times, and a no go every time.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
The Mother is HAWT! However, there is virtually zero replay value and you cannot just do her, over and over, without using saves.

I get the whole point and premise of incest = Sin = Going to Hell.

However, it would be nice to have the exact same characters (minus the father and brother, which were tedious and unnecessary, could make the potential sister-in-law an actual sister instead) but in a suburban format of living a normal life and fucking them. Then again, I might be a bit too accustomed to playing Summertime Sagas and A Town Uncovered.

Reactions: Raven Hex
1.90 star(s) 22 Votes