1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Umm how do I use fake pistol on door twice? or do I just press the fake pistol on door and then watch the scene and still die?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Oh lord the controls the horrendous controls! 90's all over again. I'm stuck at the beginning.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
is it just me or is this game glitchy as hell? cant even get past the intro, the game keeps crashing!

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
is it just me or is this game glitchy as hell? cant even get past the intro, the game keeps crashing!
Yup, it'll keep crashing too. Just don't try and skip any loading or cutscene, or the game will crash. Also, save scum as often as you can, as in save every other 30 secs.

The game is worth playing, if you can get past that.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Could somebody share save game after forest labyrinth? i know you have to follow the arrow in map but somehow i always back to barn, maybe because the shitty game engine

EDIt : Nevermind i pass the forest

Btw, is the walkthrough outdated?

SPOILER AHEAD!!!

in last part in the clinic, in the walkthru to get bad ending it said that i have to pick scissor and use it twice on the door, but Billy refuse to use it, i only got good ending (that's actually not good) with fake pistol

Last edited:

andrigile

Dec 21, 2017
need a little help here , how to change this games settings into windowed version ???

I can't find any settings option

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
need a little help here , how to change this games settings into windowed version ???

I can't find any settings option
actually you have to manually config the settings in the file config.ini.... heres the link of some codes to manually configure

Reactions: BloodShine

The_rock

Dec 1, 2017
my game crashes during the scene with mom in my room, just after spyng on mom and dad by the bathroom window.
Does this happens to anyone?

anyone help me?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
my game crashes during the scene with mom in my room, just after spyng on mom and dad by the bathroom window.
Does this happens to anyone?

anyone help me?
the same happens to me and its because our system is of low spec...

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
WALCKTHROUTH HERE !
Go the the barn and try to unlock the door. Billy will tell you that someone is coming.
Head to the far right of the screen and keep going until Billy tells you that that is a good place to play hide and go seek.
He never tells me about hide-and-seek and I keep getting caught by the Mom and brother. Did I d/l a 2.5Gb demo with missing bits, or am I just dumb and doing something wrong?

Reactions: alfersXD

brata

May 16, 2017
He never tells me about hide-and-seek and I keep getting caught by the Mom and brother. Did I d/l a 2.5Gb demo with missing bits, or am I just dumb and doing something wrong?
You are doing something wrong. Go to the FAR right side. Even without the event the hero will still say that it is a good hide to play hide and seek. Look for the spot first before you trigger the scene.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

alfersXD

May 15, 2017
don't worry it took me a while as well but there is another room at right side. Hope you'll find it !

Jun 8, 2017
once the mom tells you to stay away from the barn i go to the side of the barn and the walkthrough says go all the way right but once i do i dont get an option to go to the back door

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
once the mom tells you to stay away from the barn i go to the side of the barn and the walkthrough says go all the way right but once i do i dont get an option to go to the back door
I had trouble with this, too. You just need to keep clicking as far to the right as you can. I found it triggered when I was clicking on the lower right of the screen, basically the bottom right corner, though that might have been a coincidence.

Reactions: RandomGeneratedName
1.90 star(s) 22 Votes