1.90 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 8, 2017
I had trouble with this, too. You just need to keep clicking as far to the right as you can. I found it triggered when I was clicking on the lower right of the screen, basically the bottom right corner, though that might have been a coincidence.
okay cool thanks man will try later lol

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Man there really isn't any clarity between the versions and all. I know that the alpha and/or Beta have a good and bad ending but the finished version doesn't. I would love to see the bad ending but trying to fine a working version of the beta is a motherfucker(no pun intended)

BlackScorpion

Jan 4, 2018
hello friends I have a problem with the game I just downloaded it I open it and I put a sign I close it open again and it opens me well but after a few seconds I get a sign that says 8007000e DirectX 11 device lost I'm sure I have directX 11 you can wash me.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The walkthrough is wrong.
It skips steps. You can't give beer to PETE, yet.

First, You need to talk to the bedroom door (mom) and she will ask you to find your brother. Use/investigate says it is locked.

Ignore her request to look and just talk to dad instead. He will ask for beer.

i have talked to him but when i put the beer on him the mc says why would i give that to him, he did not ask for it and that is it. someone else said go talk with mom but where is she? if she is in the bedroom all that is says is the door is locked and that sometimes happens when someone is inside it

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
How to remove the full screen shit, can someone tell me how I have changed the two Config.ini files, and does it solve someone's solution?

OnSetout

Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me the story...what is good ending and bad ending...not interested in playing just wanna know the story...

Reactions: dark1
1.90 star(s) 22 Votes