VN Ren'Py Strangers on Paper [Chp.1] [Gloomy Ghost Studio]

5.00 star(s) 37 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Read it more as two close friends(/ex-lovers?) providing physical comfort/-intimacy/companionship to each other.
In Becca route's ep.1 ending she doesn't sleep with Nancy. Nancy's expression read more along the lines of a friend genuinely thinking "Good for you, girl" to me than feeling snubbed or disappointed.

Way too early to read too much into it of course, but it fits the theme of her desire for (emotional) intimacy and to be seen.
Yes something like friends with benefits. We will see.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
gloomyghost, how many LIs does the game have? I only see one ending, so I would like to know if there are many or few to know if I might be interested in the game or not.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
gloomyghost, how many LIs does the game have? I only see one ending, so I would like to know if there are many or few to know if I might be interested in the game or not.
  • The nature of the relationships and the ending you end up with will depend on your choices throughout the story and conversations. There will be about three endings per character but also some changes in interactions according to your actions so, yes, your choices matter.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
  • The nature of the relationships and the ending you end up with will depend on your choices throughout the story and conversations. There will be about three endings per character but also some changes in interactions according to your actions so, yes, your choices matter.
It certainly doesn't answer my question of how many LIs the game has.

ignorantCreator

Sep 14, 2020
A beautiful queen bee/cheerleader type who keeps making gaming nerd references? And age of empires of all things? You could probably count the females who even know what that is in one hand...I get trying to make her relatable, but maybe dev went a bit overboard there....
Fully agree. Such dastardly tricks should be outlawed because I immediately fell in love with her. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The beginning is very promising. It's been a long time since I've gotten this kind of engagement from a novel. Thank you very much author!

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I went for Becca, then towards the ending saw Amy's state in the cab and i was like damn!!!, i need to go for Amy.
So i went for Amy's route and saw Becca at the ending outside and i was like fuuuccccckkk, what am i supposed to do!!??!??!, what do you want me to do!?!?!?

Pretty impressed with the game, especially when only 1 chapter is out and its already causing me turmoil. I hope the future chapters don't disappoint.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
really liked the amy route so far was going to try the other but seems it has some lesbian stuff which isnt my thing

Reactions: AlexMpog

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Some Fan Signatures for " Strangers On Paper ":

Team AMY
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB

SOPsiGa.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2674576_SOPsiGa.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Becca
300 x 124 px / 0,99 MB

SOPsiGb.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2674577_SOPsiGb.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

AMY & Becca
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB

SOPsiG.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2674575_SOPsiG.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Team AMY or Team Becca (or both :sneaky:): Feel free to make them yours in your personal signature...
...You'd support the development of this excellent game quite a wee bit as well!

And gloomyghost: thanks for your engaging story & good luck with the further development! Cheers to you and enjoy!

gloomyghost

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
Some Fan Signatures for " Strangers On Paper ":

Team AMY
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB

View attachment 2651177

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2674576_SOPsiGa.gif

Team Becca
300 x 124 px / 0,99 MB

View attachment 2651178

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2674577_SOPsiGb.gif

AMY & Becca
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB

View attachment 2651176

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2674575_SOPsiG.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Team AMY or Team Becca (or both :sneaky:): Feel free to make them yours in your personal signature...
...You'd support the development of this excellent game quite a wee bit as well!

And gloomyghost: thanks for your engaging story & good luck with the further development! Cheers to you and enjoy!
Wow, these are stunning. Thank you so much!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Strangers on Paper [Chp.1] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

- 152mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Quick question. Am I the only one with this problem on android version?
It's like in window mode and both names and text are on top of each other.

Reactions: drizzy44

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
The game so far is very impressive...
Both girls are amazing to look at and the story is good..
I can't wait to see where their stories are headed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gloomyghost
5.00 star(s) 37 Votes