Collection Pinup Strauzek Collection [2024-03-10] [Mr_Strauz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Would it be possible to either split the 9GB collection into smaller parts or use a different host like UploadHaven, AnonFile, WorkUpload, GoFile or MediaFire? I know there's a compressed version of the collection, I would just like to be able to download the uncompressed collection at a decent rate, and the current host links have abysmal speeds (MixDrop), Premium Limits (MEGA) or are just plain dead (NOPY).

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Would it be possible to either split the 9GB collection into smaller parts or use a different host like UploadHaven, AnonFile, WorkUpload, GoFile or MediaFire? I know there's a compressed version of the collection, I would just like to be able to download the uncompressed collection at a decent rate, and the current host links have abysmal speeds (MixDrop), Premium Limits (MEGA) or are just plain dead (NOPY).
yes, will make one

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I ask for the 9 GB uncompressed collection to be split because my computer is telling me it'll take the next 17 hours to download through MixDrop, and that's with a high-speed Internet connection and nothing else downloading. Stupid NOPY had to go an die, and it was the fastest link anywhere next to MEGA. Editing for an update: I finally got the 9 GB collection to download. I had been downloading another 6.6 GB file (also Strauzek). When that finished, the 9 GB collection jumped from 17 hours remaining to 1 hour, 37 minutes remaining. And this was the second time that night I downloaded the 9 GB collection because I accidentally deleted some images I had meant to keep.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
|

Added

299 - Jill doesn't care about zombies, she just want to ride ( Xordel x Strauzek Collab )
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Basically this is the animated version of this set
258- Jill Valentine ass-fucked
06.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes