Collection Pinup Strauzek Collection [2024-03-10] [Mr_Strauz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
For anyone having the "Could not find the file" problem when trying to delete or rename a couple of problematic folders in Strauzek's collection ending in either just a period (i.e. This is a folder.) or a space (This is another folder ), here is a solution I have found when using Command Prompt in Windows: rd /s "\\?\D:\bad\folder\path " For example, one of the folders in Strauzek's collection was named something along the lines of Panam has something to show . (The space at the end is intentional in this context). Before using the above command, navigate to the folder in Command Prompt using the CD command (i.e. cd "D:\Pics\Strauzek\Bad Folder"), using quotation marks whenever there is a space in name of a folder (i.e. "D:\Space In Folder Name"). Then, enter rd /s "\\?\D:\Pics\Strauzek\Bad Folder\Panam Has Something To Show " (or whatever the name of the problematic folder is) and hit enter. This should delete the problematic folder. Apologies for the long wall of text.

Reactions: Keffisch
Jul 27, 2020
It keeps asking me to go pro :(
If you're trying to download a folder or multiple files using a browser then yeah it asks for a pro upgrade
Use JDownloader2 to dowload in bulk without going pro
left click to select multiple or just right click on a folder you want to download
1663485538083.png
copy link - then paste it on LinkGrabber tab in JD2
JD2 will gather all files from that folder including its sub folders
1663485513071.png

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
If you're trying to download a folder or multiple files using a browser then yeah it asks for a pro upgrade
Use JDownloader2 to dowload in bulk without going pro
left click to select multiple or just right click on a folder you want to download
View attachment 2050173
copy link - then paste it on LinkGrabber tab in JD2
View attachment 2050172
I tried this, and it seems to be downloading everything EXCEPT everything in the folders

Jul 27, 2020
someoneoldenough ,this link does seems to display a white screen for some reason, is it supposed to be accessed through an app?

Update only - Workupload Link

Wallpaper
View attachment 2071627
im not really sure why it shows white screen cuz it works on me on both desktop and mobile browser
never tried the app and tbh i didnt even know that there's an app until you mentioned it lol

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I noticed a few of the files from the AIO MediaFire link kept throwing errors, mostly on the first picture of one set, the last picture of a set, or one of the animations when trying to download the whole thing using JDownloader 2. When I would look at the files themselves in the MediaFire folders, the problematic files would show up as white icons and weren't viewable at all when clicked on.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
And that the issues when using JD2 on Mediafire if the files aren't in .ZIP. It doesn't just download the folder you want, it download everything including the sub folder separately in that collection. So you have to play wack-a-mole to get want you want.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
When using JDownloader 2 on the Medifire AIO link, I get a bunch of "Try restarting the download" or "File doesn't exist" errors all throughout the collection. It's annoying. Not every set or animation gives errors. Just one or two per set, but it's still one or two more errors than should be happening in the first place.

Jul 27, 2020
When using JDownloader 2 on the Medifire AIO link, I get a bunch of "Try restarting the download" or "File doesn't exist" errors all throughout the collection. It's annoying. Not every set or animation gives errors. Just one or two per set, but it's still one or two more errors than should be happening in the first place.
Use these links

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes