RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sound effects and Music are now added to all the chapters in season 1, so I'd recommend you start a new game even more so if it's been a while since you last played the game.
I wouldn't mind play the old chapters again and see if my opinions about the game will change if you made a remake for them, but just sound effects and music is not gonna change things that much. Doubt aside from fans any other player would re-play the game just for new sound effects and music.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stray Incubus [Ch.12a] [Flynn974] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.11 Public -> Ch.12a [1,90 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: Ch.11 Public -> Ch.12a [258 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Quite a cliffhanger... I can't wait to discover the exact role that the gods play in this story. Amazing update, finally a big step forward with Anabelle. While Irena leans more and more towards the MC side.

Maybe the scene with Nari is missing something? The fight was intense , but I think we didn't necessarily feel it. And I thought Nari was going to mention the choice we made when it came to kill or spare uh... I don't remember her name or her species, but the one who had taken possession of Venus' body. But given how the scene went, we're going to meet him again anyway.

Otherwise everything was very good as usual. I guess the succubus breath on Anabelle is what freed her towards the MC, so thanks to her!

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I wouldn't mind play the old chapters again and see if my opinions about the game will change if you made a remake for them, but just sound effects and music is not gonna change things that much. Doubt aside from fans any other player would re-play the game just for new sound effects and music.
Hey hey now, some of us are filthy degenerates and we replay from the start every time we come back to a VN that we played before. I for one look forward to not having horrible awkward silence for the first several chapters on my next playthrough (although I'm not gonna dive back into this just for one chapter that will probably last 10 minutes, I will wait until a number of updates have released since my last playthrough.)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey guys, this game has been in my bookmarks for a long time, is it worth playing now, or is it better to wait until the next update? :unsure:

Reactions: Jerk-man

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hey guys, this game has been in my bookmarks for a long time, is it worth playing now, or is it better to wait until the next update? :unsure:
its worth playing when chapter 12 is out (3-4 weeks until public or earlier if you support patreon)
chapter 12 finishes season 1 so you kinda bumped into the perfect timing to start. also the early chapters just got audio and stuff so an extra plus

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
First time here too, and this is quite confusing :LUL:, the changelog says chap 12 and this was updated today to Ch12a, so this Ch12a is not the full ch12? (although the changelogs that say part B are mostly just bugfix) or maybe this answer was because you hadn't seen that it was updated?

Thanks.
i thik ch12a is the full chapter and b,c would be for bug fixes or whatever

Reactions: Chimba

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StrayIncubus-CH12a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Black Belt - February 23, 2024 at 13:00 - $31/mo
Brown Belt - February 28, 2024 at 13:00 - $23/mo
Blue Belt - February 28, 2024 at 13:00 - $16.00/mo
Red Belt - March 5, 2024 at 13:00 - $10.50/mo
Purple Belt - March 5, 2024 at 13:00 - $6/mo
White Belt - March 11, 2024 at 13:00 - $3.50/mo
Public - March 17, 2024 at 13:00 - $0/mo

Some things, money can't buy. For everything else, there's F95

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Is 12a the full new update? I am a patreon but my tier doesnt unlock until the 5th so if this is the new update I'll grab it now

sageeey

Jun 6, 2021
Wha.....9.2G? It's really a lot more than the last version, isn't it? :DI'm debating whether to wait until the public release, cus I want to have the full experience:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes