BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm...I noticed in chapter 11, when Axius spoke to his succubus daughter (Irena)…he wasn't pleased with her capturing MC, which was happen much earlier on in the story...if MC walked home.

The first image shows the the choices for the Player to choose to walk home or sleep at the village... I slept at the village, but the second image posted in ch11, refers to the walk home results, that NEVER happened for me. And would mean if the player stays at the village, they would have never met Nixie, and there would be no reason for Irena to be in trouble with her father.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I was writing a post to indicate this very thing when, checking the thread, I saw your post. I guess I'll quote you to confirm that my MC didn't leave the villa either so they're actually talking about something that didn't happen.

Reactions: MrBenny

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
I am unsure if this is a bug or not, but when I returned to my most recent saved game and played from there, I realized that I missed a crucial dialogue during the final torr scene for the update at her family's house. In this dialogue, she mentions to the mc if he is sure about taking her virginity right now. Initially, I overlooked this message, but now I am confused. I am certain that the mc has already had sex with torr, at least twice, particularly in the bathroom changing room area. Throughout my playthrough,I always make sure to maintain positive relationships with all the girls and not reject any of them. Although it has been some time since the last torr scene, I am confident that the mc has already had sex with her. Therefore, I am wondering if this is a bug or if I am simply overthinking the situation.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I am unsure if this is a bug or not, but when I returned to my most recent saved game and played from there, I realized that I missed a crucial dialogue during the final torr scene for the update at her family's house. In this dialogue, she mentions to the mc if he is sure about taking her virginity right now. Initially, I overlooked this message, but now I am confused. I am certain that the mc has already had sex with torr, at least twice, particularly in the bathroom changing room area. Throughout my playthrough,I always make sure to maintain positive relationships with all the girls and not reject any of them. Although it has been some time since the last torr scene, I am confident that the mc has already had sex with her. Therefore, I am wondering if this is a bug or if I am simply overthinking the situation.
He's had anal sex with her before, but not vaginal. That's why they are talking about taking her virginity.

F76man

Jan 29, 2020
ok I'll note it and I'll try to re-download it.
thank you for the answer
FM76

It is an issue on your end, not an issue with the game itself. Either the download incomplete, it ended prematurely or connection issue. Whenever I download a game, I always check/test the zip/rar/7z to make sure the file downloaded successfully. If there are errors ( checksums ), then I have to re-download the game, I will try a different host. So far, I have not experience any issue since all the hosting sites are really good and my internet connection are very reliable too.

The original error:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I usually skip when there's too much dialogue before anything remotely sexual going on because it's usually just uninteresting.
I ended up reading everything here, without noticing. It's not the novel of the year but for some reasons I still read it.

Oct 13, 2023
Guys is there a difference between public releases and uhh patreon ones? (The ones that get leaked)

I just noticed that there is a public version should i download it and replay ch11?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Guys is there a difference between public releases and uhh patreon ones? (The ones that get leaked)

I just noticed that there is a public version should i download it and replay ch11?
Leaks are usually buggier. Public releases usually benefit from being bug tested by all the patrons. There's rarely any like plot differences.

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
Hmm...I noticed in chapter 11, when Axius spoke to his succubus daughter (Irena)…he wasn't pleased with her capturing MC, which was happen much earlier on in the story...if MC walked home.

The first image shows the the choices for the Player to choose to walk home or sleep at the village... I slept at the village, but the second image posted in ch11, refers to the walk home results, that NEVER happened for me. And would mean if the player stays at the village, they would have never met Nixie, and there would be no reason for Irena to be in trouble with her father.

Glad I saw your comment. Because the first thing I thought was: what are they talking about and who is this fucking Nixie?
So, I think there will be some kind of retcon...

Reactions: MrBenny

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
So normally I like having choices. Being able to pick and choose between characters and such is great.

I'm definitely not a monster.:p Just based on the experiences of a dozen other AVNs, this answer will most likely kick my ass in the future. I hope I'm wrong here.

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes