Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
any femdom in this game and character name, please?

or dominating personality female character name

Flynn974
There are already femdom scenes in the game. There will be more, but it'll mostly be light and not the main direction of the game. Most scenes will likely be romance and light corruption stuff.
About the name, do you mean to ask which characters have this?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There are already femdom scenes in the game. There will be more, but it'll mostly be light and not the main direction of the game. Most scenes will likely be romance and light corruption stuff.
About the name, do you mean to ask which characters have this?
The scene in the prison with the succubus just put me in a bad mood. If you don't help her later, does she die and disappear from the game?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
But you don't need to see it XD, you could've just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I chose to sleep in the village. That hint telling you'd miss content with a new character would've helped. Now I'm going to have to restart and do the sleep at home option. I hate branches that make you miss content. I'll do both playthoughs

Reactions: AlexTorch

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I chose to sleep in the village. Now I'm going to have to restart and do the sleep at home option. I hate branches that make you miss content. I'll do both playthoughs
Okay here's what happens for each option, but it's kinda spoilery,

Choosing to go back home
Sleeping in village

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Okay here's what happens for each option, but it's kinda spoilery,

Choosing to go back home
Sleeping in village
Is nixie a love interest? And we have scenes later in the story with her? Just didn't want to miss seeing anyone lol. I don't like fendom, but if we get closer to her later in the story it's cool then

Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Is nixie a love interest? And we have scenes later in the story with her? Just didn't want to miss seeing anyone lol. I don't like fendom, but if we get closer to her later in the story it's cool then
Yes, she is. She's going to have scenes in the future and probably play a role in the story if you keep her around.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.4a] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 426mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But you don't need to see it XD, you could've just
I had assumed it would happen anyway. In any case, I already dislike the succubus (Nixie), and restarting the game to avoid the scene isn't going to make me like her either.

And the truth is that I prefer that the MC not save her and thus move on from the sex scene.

Yes, she is. She's going to have scenes in the future and probably play a role in the story if you keep her around.
Personally, either she does something relevant enough for the MC (that is, the player) to forgive her, or I don't know why the MC would want her around him after what happened. In any case, if her scenes are going to be femdom, I don't see any reason to have her around him, whatever she does to earn his forgiveness.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I had assumed it would happen anyway. In any case, I already dislike the succubus (Nixie), and restarting the game to avoid the scene isn't going to make me like her either.

Personally, either she does something relevant enough for the MC (that is, the player) to forgive her, or I don't know why the MC would want her around him after what happened. In any case, if her scenes are going to be femdom, I don't see any reason to have her around him, whatever she does to earn his forgiveness.
Anyway, if you don't like her, you won't have to deal with her as a LI, don't worry. Same goes for all the others, really.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Huh?! You're only supposed to get two correct, which I tried not to make hard at all. Could it be a bug?!
Here are the answers if you're confused:

If it doesn't work, tell me and I'll check what the problem is.
Well I must have had seriously bad luck. Maybe the problem being I went and looked up the 3 furies.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm guessing blue = good, red = bad. I really want to save the town but if that's going to colour my character's personality to evil I'd have to pass. Anyone know?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I'm guessing blue = good, red = bad. I really want to save the town but if that's going to colour my character's personality to evil I'd have to pass. Anyone know?
Nope. No bad decision and no evil one either. The colours don't mean much, blue for pacific, red for more violent. Each has its outcome. You could just try both and see which you prefer.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Nope. No bad decision and no evil one either. The colours don't mean much, blue for pacific, red for more violent. Each has its outcome. You could just try both and see which you prefer.
Ahhhhh, good to know. I think the town has suffered long enough.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
what kind? the game still has no sexual tags. so if it had sex added to it the tags should be added
Mostly all kinds (see the Genre section in the main post). I did ask the moderators to update the tags, but they still didn't do it yet. I can't control the tags.
Scratch that, I could do it apparently. Thanks for pointing this out.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao
4.70 star(s) 136 Votes