Silegy

Dec 27, 2018
This is sweet and fun, I enjoyed it very much.

Now, I've read in the thread that somebody was asking for alternative forms of payment outside of Patreon (SS, itch). Dev, have you perhaps considered PayPal for one-time donations?

Also, I'd like to encourage the dev about the "minigames." For one, the story ones are few and far between, easy, quick and unintrusive enough, while actually doing a good job serving their purpose of immersing the player in the atmosphere of the scenes. And then there's the dungeon ones for which you can simply use guide/forum, block them, skip or even just lose if you can't be arsed to do any of that.
More importantly, while I understand how unpleasant it must be to read especially some of the more uncivilised of the comments, it's your game, your creation, so do what you think is best. You have no obligation to indulge some vocal minority of terminally online anons who often can't even voice their opinion with some common decency.

Lastly, I just wanted to share a little personal thought on Tamara. I assume the plan is to have her slowly warm towards MC-kun and have her rude demeanour melt away? A lot of deleted bla bla bla later, my point is that I think it would be a pity if she did a full Laura Bodewig and become merely "another one of the cute chicks." I understand a little warming up is necessary to make her sexual relations with MC-kun make sense, but it would lovely to keep the variety she offers with that immensely foul potty mouth of hers. There's just something beautifully loving and tender about her going on a tirade about what disgusting, creepy pervert I am and how much she fucking hates me while she's sucking my dick. Gives it this wonderfully playful consensual non-consent roleplay vibe.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is the tan twink in the previews the MC?
I have no idea what a twink is and I don't care what it means, but there are 27 promo pictures in the OP and the only male, penis or headpat featured in the photos is the MC ( only 7 pictures of which 2 are showing his penis and 1 showing his right hand headpatting Tamara ).

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I have no idea what a twink is and I don't care what it means, but there are 27 promo pictures in the OP and the only male, penis or headpat featured in the photos is the MC ( only 7 pictures of which 2 are showing his penis and 1 showing his right hand headpatting Tamara ).
Twink is gay slang term for younger looking slim gay men.

• Hey there
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Limmi

Sep 12, 2022
I really like this game, the plot is very good and the mc is also very strong. Every time he activates the demon seal, everything to him is just a slash away, I'm looking forward to the next chapters wishing the developer the best i'm already in love with this game

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
What you actually played my game?! o_O
Hey dev, just want to know if Goddess Artemis is a virgin in this game because if its based on Greek lore, Artemis famous for her dignity & very protective of her chastity.She also gave grave punishment to any man who attempted to dishonor her in any form.

Will we see Zeus or any other Greek god later?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
He could commit a tax crime, then he could move into a prison cell for free.

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes