AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
HS2_2023-05-17-20-42-04-096.png Is this MC? Dude's got hands smaller than my 9 year old cousins. Or is this twink a love interest?

Feb 21, 2023
Is the tan twink in the previews the MC?
View attachment 2997558 Is this MC? Dude's got hands smaller than my 9 year old cousins. Or is this twink a love interest?
Since you are starting this all over again I'm just going to stealthily steal reappropriate John's witty answer from last round (hope you don't mind, JohnF95zone) :KEK:
So, I can safely say that there is no twink in this game or featured in the promos pictures in the OP. AJBit has to look for gay contents elsewhere then.

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
Just finished 10b.
Overall positive experience, nice job.

Didn't read the most of the thread, so probably not gonna say anything new. But gonna go through some parts anyway:

First being those with only one choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess it's for suspense, but mostly feels like slight inconvenience to have to click without a reason. No idea how to make it work both way and it's whatever, but for some reason it stayed at the back of my mind.

Next is Gabbies' face. It's just built different. Even spider is closer to other faces. Is it eyes? Is it nose? Combination and ratio of two? Off-centered pupils? Don't get it.

Next is last torture sequence. I know people complained and everybody is tired of hearing about it already, but I don't think it's bad, it's actually fresh to see amidst tons of text, it's just badly telegraphed.
So the only way to differentiate anything happening at all is moans. While one can say that different actions make different strength of effect by moans, one mostly cannot tell that there's separate tickle and arouse counters. That's cause Candy straight up ignore tickling giving you no info on it while Tamara react exactly same as with arouse.
If you did not recognize the above than it's mostly guessing and there's around 350 combinations with only maybe five winning one. Not impossible by any means, but enough to take some time and you pretty much have no way of knowing why you keep losing.

Last one is glimpses of this specific pattern where MC becoming answer to every problem. There's development of main character and there's dumbification of value of other characters, lets just hope it's gonna be first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Flynn974

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Still, the dev deserves to earn money for this gem of a game, so I can't be mad but only happy for them instead. Still doesn't stop me from being bummed out that I have to wait two extra weeks before releases now though.
You could also apply to be a proofreader.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Still, the dev deserves to earn money for this gem of a game, so I can't be mad but only happy for them instead. Still doesn't stop me from being bummed out that I have to wait two extra weeks before releases now though.
For the small amount that i talked with flynn, he look like a really amazing guy, he is not that kind of developer that would milk his patrons and see them just as a number, and while i agree with you about being bummed, i completely understand that in the end of the day he have bills and those that support him deserve this.

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes