Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Haha yea i saw the cameo xd
Yeeessssh of course, great minds think alike (at least in terms of pervyness hahaha)

comparing all 4 with each other.. unfortunately I like Twisted Memories the most out all 4 of them, personally because i love the option of having regular boring vanilla love AND CORRUPTION. as im a huge sucker for that, it easily won my heart, hehe.

BUT.. your game Stray Incubus is REALLY close to #1 sooooo... yours is even more amazing than you might think... at least for me. Dont let that get to your head too high though, hahahahha.
Full form of hibs ?

_SomeOneElse_

Jul 12, 2021
I started to play this and noticed the MC is 5ft tall with a 1ft flaccid dick and closed the game.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away ... wait, that was something different. Never the less, you miss out on a grand adventure, with an MC who is not a human (so we dont apply human standards), with people that are not all human (no, they are not lizard people) and there are even (demi-) goddess and gods among them ... all together in an epic quest about MC's legacy, his first steps and protecting what is importent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Draexxsau

Jun 18, 2018
Well, can't take all the credits, most of those jokes are inspired by my discord community XD
The Meme level in this community must be over 9000. Great work overall btw. I often skip through VNs, but here I read everything =)

And even though you say that it's your first time with the sound editing, I found it very successful! Thanks for this humorous game! Have a nice day.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
5 years old lurker virgin detected! /just kidding:LOL:

Stray Incubus is definitely something special, one of a kind for that 5 years veteran lurker to post something in the forum;). I can definitely relate to that Draexxsau. Hopefully Flynn974 is able to sort out his RL predicament with ease and we don't have to wait long before Chapter 10 will be released.

Yeah, it seems Discord is where all the cool kids perverts are, but not for me though, I try not to spoil myself before playing the game:sneaky:.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The Meme level in this community must be over 9000. Great work overall btw. I often skip through VNs, but here I read everything =)

And even though you say that it's your first time with the sound editing, I found it very successful! Thanks for this humorous game! Have a nice day.
Thank you so much

4.70 star(s) 140 Votes