harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I love the game and find the story just as interesting as I always did, but I'm kind of confused about the sex scenes. I just played the last update of S1 and then S2. I don't know if anybody shares my sentiments, but I'll voice them regardless:

The scenes often feel rushed. It started before Annabelle with the "instant loss" kind of vibe, but Annabelle itself went from a kiss in the alleyway to just bouncing on our dick. S2 has 4 sex scenes, all of which turn into threesomes. Seira and Gabbie are just.. waiting naked in our room? When did they get _this_ close?

It feels like the game has reached the point where there are TOO MANY LIs, so instead of giving each their proper solo time scenes, we now fuck two of them in one scene or something. I also notice how Flynn often chains these scenes one after the other, which.. I mean let's be honest, the scenes are fucking hot, so give us some time to recover, lol.

I'm looking forward to the next update. I wonder what Sirius is doing.

PS: As soon as MC puts his dick inside one of the girls, they now immediately have their tongues out and eyes rolled back.. it's a feature that's hot, but once overused like this, also loses its appeal.. at least to me.
the MC is LITERALLY an incubus. A sex demon.
There are LITERALLY puffs of pink smoke and glowing pink marks appearing on the girls when exposed to your bodily fluids
There are LITERALLY in character discussion about the addictive and druglike nature of the MC's bodily fluids.

of course they are going to progress quickly.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
There are LITERALLY puffs of pink smoke and glowing pink marks appearing on the girls when exposed to your bodily fluids
There are LITERALLY in character discussion about the addictive and druglike nature of the MC's bodily fluids.

Yes, I agree they should progress quickly. What's your point?

What do you mean he's literally an incubus? Ever googled what an incubus is supposed to be? Our MC is far from that. I don't see him inducing nightmares or showing up in the girls' sleep to fuck them. Also doesn't seem to be Satan's proxy so far.

All I'm saying is that if every girl once the MC enters the room loses all sense of individuality and become cock-obsessed fuckdolls, then things will get dull really fast. I like feisty Torr, naughty Candy, dutiful Annabelle or playful Centoria. If you strip away all of these adjectives and replace them with cock-addicted, does that make them more interesting / hotter for you?

I found Candy's hesitant demeanor much hotter in that gloryhole scene, ultimately giving in to the temptation, slowly, much hotter than her just getting on all fours with a dick inside her and an ahegao face 2.7 seconds after MC entered the room and catching the MC fucking some other chick. Buildup and a sense of conquest matters. Instant loss / Ahegao / threesomes get old if it's every scene.

There are no rules written down on how an incubus works, or any of the fantasy elements Flynn has introduced into this game. It's fantasy and he has taken great liberties with the elements he introduced. I love the game for it. But I'm critical about certain parts.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Wolfeszorn
Feb 21, 2023

As Zeph has stated as well, that is quite well understood by many people that still criticize these points.
That being the general theme or rather the implementation of the incubus theme might fit and is even somewhat funny for a while. But it becomes overused at some point. You might disagree. But more and more people seem to not like the way it is done.

I personally think if it was something like every other scene instead of the majority of the scenes in recent updates it would be much smoother to carry this theme for longer without too many people getting bored of it. And I would like to see that because the theme does fit overall and I quite like it. I think I recall Flynn saying he recognized the feedback and it remains to be seen how or if changes are made to this.

Feb 21, 2023
There were a lot of complaints about the SUDDEN SEX TIME from the previous update. This update is nothing but those, so I would keep expectations very low
I have to strongly disagree with the negativity you are giving the dev here. I think Flynn is a great developer and has been very active in communicating with people, even on this pirate forum. Don't forget the massive improvements from the beginning of S1. Just for that I will delegate to this post to show he is indeed aware and willing to improve. We will see how that looks when it comes. Any judgement before that is preemptive and unfair.

Also, while there was some criticism for the last (a bit rushed) update of S1, I seem to recall that most of the recent criticism of this issue does stem from Ch1 of S2. At least that is the impression that I got, it's some time ago since most of that feedback referred to the leaked version. You can't jump at every complaint as a dev. But this one has very well been recognized.

Reactions: iIIusory

frankre

Nov 2, 2020
I got some comments on the sex scenes being not so cohesive and that they felt disconnected, which I can understand and I will be working on improving that in the next updates. It was honestly an intentional direction on the way I did the joint clips of sex scenes so that we skip to the animations ASAP, which I learnt later that most people didn't prefer and would've liked it better if it were more cohesive. So as I said I will be working to achieve that. If you have any valid criticism that simply isn't "I don't like this", I'm very much willing to hear you out. However, I will say now that I did not rush the first chapter of season 2. Yes, I did rush the last chapter of season 1 but I did have to do it, you can read the details for yourself if you're interested in why I had to do it. Chapter 1 of season 2 took hours and hours of work and I put my heart into working on it. Some renders took literally over 3-4 hours to get done for a single render. Not every chapter is gonna have the same vibe. Some are mainly side mission chapters with mostly independent small plots. Some are ninja training chapters. Some are neither of the above. Like any series of episodes or chapters, some are gonna have more action than others and some will be better written than others cuz I'm no where near a perfect or even a good story writer. If you've read this reply so far, thank you for reading my rant XD
Cheers :D
I mean I think the issue for a lot of us is that the buildup was good previously. It's just the last 2 chapters that have felt jarring. Like the Jeniffer stuff was A+, and now all of a sudden it feels rushed with very minimal buildup. I will say that this last update was a little better but it still kind of suffers from the same issues.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
As Zeph has stated as well, that is quite well understood by many people that still criticize these points.
That being the general theme or rather the implementation of the incubus theme might fit and is even somewhat funny for a while. But it becomes overused at some point. You might disagree. But more and more people seem to not like the way it is done.

I personally think if it was something like every other scene instead of the majority of the scenes in recent updates it would be much smoother to carry this theme for longer without too many people getting bored of it. And I would like to see that because the theme does fit overall and I quite like it. I think I recall Flynn saying he recognized the feedback and it remains to be seen how or if changes are made to this.
I did not get the impression he is criticizing these themes, so much as being unaware of them and criticizing how the game is not more "realistic".
If it really was his intent to criticize this very intentional content and fetishes.
well, shrug. to each his own.
I personally find it very sexy and it adds a lot of appeal to the game.

I would also recommend that people who dislike playing as a sex demon, should avoid playing games with the word "incubus" in the title.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StrayIncubus-S2CH1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 140 Votes