Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Exactly. How can you not invite the best girl there is to the village.
Plotwise it doesn't make much sense to be fair. I invited her because it's a harem game, duh, but at that point MC already should know that he has a big target on his back, so inviting her and Gabby to half abandoned ninja village is pretty much a dick move on his part. Pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: Magic Potato

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Guys, the last thing I played was Chapter 12a. Do I need to download the "final" version of Chapter 1, or can I play Chapter 2 directly?

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Guys, the last thing I played was Chapter 12a. Do I need to download the "final" version of Chapter 1, or can I play Chapter 2 directly?
I think you can go for the second season, but the final release of season 1 has a couple of new things, mainly adding audio to the first chapters, nothing big. And the second chapter of season 2 should come out later this month or in the next month, maybe, it really depends of how much time Flynn spends in the game, and how our pirate friends feels. So you can wait if you want.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Who is SERENA? can't remember. It asks did you have sex with serena? what scene was that? as in what was the context?

My save loaded but some things are bugged like belt rank and some affection values so i thought it'll be better to just answer the questions and make a new game, that way the save won't have bugged values.

I don't know what to answer with the serena question though, can't recall who she is. Hope someone can explain. Thanks

Flynn974

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who is SERENA? can't remember. It asks did you have sex with serena? what scene was that? as in what was the context?

My save loaded but some things are bugged like belt rank and some affection values so i thought it'll be better to just answer the questions and make a new game, that way the save won't have bugged values.

I don't know what to answer with the serena question though, can't recall who she is. Hope someone can explain. Thanks

Flynn974
Milf from the faceless town, does the mommy roleplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just load your save and spam ignore until it works. No problems. Flynn's already confirmed it's fine. You can wait until public release when we get the bug fixed version of the update and it shouldn't spam errors but no problems with it as is.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Milf from the faceless town, does the mommy roleplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just load your save and spam ignore until it works. No problems. Flynn's already confirmed it's fine. You can wait until public release when we get the bug fixed version of the update and it shouldn't spam errors but no problems with it as is.
Yeah i managed to load my save, but when i scroll through the character stat screen bugs popped up like error screens or red error indicators when displaying character affection values and belt ranks.

If I use a fresh game as provided by answering questions at the start, those don't have errors at the character screens. I think everyone who loaded in from season 1 must be experiencing these errors on the character stats screen. Wonder if Flynn974 is aware, figured I'll mention it anyway. Oh thx for the serena info.

PS: looks like the errors went away after I restarted the game.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Game is an underrated gem.
very good writing. good dialogs, good characters, each feel different. story is very good too, even if it borrows from greek mythology a lot. transitions are done well for once, after a streak of games that could not do transitions correctly at all :D
lots of typos though.
likeable MC, quite balanced (even if OP), neither a simp nor an alpha asshole, just a good guy, a horny good guy :D

it's funny that the first new girl that MC meets is the only one that doesn't get any action from him :D
the first times of some girls are skipped to the middle of the fucking, does it imply they were not virgins ? or just that it becomes too repetitive to do the same kind of dialog for each ? Anabelle and Tamara were definitely virgins though, but their scenes might have been a bit rushed. both are "heat of the moment" kind of scenes, so let's hope they get proper passionate and emotional scenes later.
the latest scenes feel a bit forced though. most are threesomes but the girl pairs don't seem to fit at this point in the story. maybe the dev is trying to speed up the harem, but the flow feels less natural.

would be interesting if Centoria is the actual princess that she is supposed to be the double for. it's weird though that the elves would send the only double they have for the princess so far away knowing her life would constantly be put in danger on missions.

nopeno

Sep 24, 2018
Okay, so I seem to be the only one here completely unable to play the game. I have tried both on windows and on linux, and both versions have the same behavior: I launch the game the first time, splash screen shows, a couple errors pop up which I ignore, splash screen comes back, then onto main menu. I hit start game, crash to desktop with an exception. I try to launch again, no splash screen, straight to main menu, start game, same exception. I'm surprised noone else has had these issues, any advice?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
View attachment 3871676
MAAAN what the fuck with these hand? I'm I that high or I see something wrong? I've been replaying the game 3 times since chapter 3 and haven't seen this shit the last 2 times
It looked bad at first, so I decided to draw on it Screenshot_10.png I think it looks fine now that I can tell whats going on. I think the green arm looks a bit long, but aside from that I think the only issue with this render is how zoomed in it is, if it was further away then we would be able to make sense of the arms a lot better.

He11oThere

Mar 4, 2021
It looked bad at first, so I decided to draw on it View attachment 3871803 I think it looks fine now that I can tell whats going on. I think the green arm looks a bit long, but aside from that I think the only issue with this render is how zoomed in it is, if it was further away then we would be able to make sense of the arms a lot better.
Yeah, you're right. I think I was high as shit. Cuz now I clearly see it and it doesn't look how I saw it then

Taider14

Sep 30, 2021
Am i the only one to be a bit bothered by the lesbian act between gabi and seira. For all the others threesomes you have the choice to see lesbian act or not. If i avoid to do anything with seira would i avoid this part of the scene? I was hoping a scene 100% gabriela (and tamara too) for the first time (vaginal) before a threesome.
Otherwise i must say this game is excellent! Keep up the good work dev!

4.70 star(s) 140 Votes