Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Am i the only one to be a bit bothered by the lesbian act between gabi and seira. For all the others threesomes you have the choice to see lesbian act or not. If i avoid to do anything with seira would i avoid this part of the scene? I was hoping a scene 100% gabriela (and tamara too) for the first time (vaginal) before a threesome.
Otherwise i must say this game is excellent! Keep up the good work dev!
I'm bothered too but I'm tired of complaining about it. It's clear that most of the devs think lesbians are hot and don't give choices to avoid it. He did give choices before but I don't know what happened to him now.

In this update there were 2 instances where lesbian content is unavoidable.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
for me the last 2 updates are big misses. i think they way sex scenes are being handled really hurts the writing, what is the purpose of fleshing out a LI when they somehow end up resulting the same after getting with MC. anabelle's scene in the previous update was the 1st instance of that, now it's tamara. lesbian also seems to be no longer avoidable. disappointing.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
About half a day left in the Summer Adult Games Bundle!

Only 7% funding left to go!

If the goal gets achieved Flynn and 40 other devs make summer renders!

If case you filthy degens want to see Misty get wet XD (maybe)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Magic Potato

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I love the game and find the story just as interesting as I always did, but I'm kind of confused about the sex scenes. I just played the last update of S1 and then S2. I don't know if anybody shares my sentiments, but I'll voice them regardless:

The scenes often feel rushed. It started before Annabelle with the "instant loss" kind of vibe, but Annabelle itself went from a kiss in the alleyway to just bouncing on our dick. S2 has 4 sex scenes, all of which turn into threesomes. Seira and Gabbie are just.. waiting naked in our room? When did they get _this_ close?

It feels like the game has reached the point where there are TOO MANY LIs, so instead of giving each their proper solo time scenes, we now fuck two of them in one scene or something. I also notice how Flynn often chains these scenes one after the other, which.. I mean let's be honest, the scenes are fucking hot, so give us some time to recover, lol.

I'm looking forward to the next update. I wonder what Sirius is doing.

PS: As soon as MC puts his dick inside one of the girls, they now immediately have their tongues out and eyes rolled back.. it's a feature that's hot, but once overused like this, also loses its appeal.. at least to me.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I love the game and find the story just as interesting as I always did, but I'm kind of confused about the sex scenes. I just played the last update of S1 and then S2. I don't know if anybody shares my sentiments, but I'll voice them regardless:

The scenes often feel rushed. It started before Annabelle with the "instant loss" kind of vibe, but Annabelle itself went from a kiss in the alleyway to just bouncing on our dick. S2 has 4 sex scenes, all of which turn into threesomes. Seira and Gabbie are just.. waiting naked in our room? When did they get _this_ close?

It feels like the game has reached the point where there are TOO MANY LIs, so instead of giving each their proper solo time scenes, we now fuck two of them in one scene or something. I also notice how Flynn often chains these scenes one after the other, which.. I mean let's be honest, the scenes are fucking hot, so give us some time to recover, lol.

I'm looking forward to the next update. I wonder what Sirius is doing.

PS: As soon as MC puts his dick inside one of the girls, they now immediately have their tongues out and eyes rolled back.. it's a feature that's hot, but once overused like this, also loses its appeal.. at least to me.
Oh boy, you missed the party lmao...

Short version: there has been a whole lot of hot debate about this over the last... I dunno many many pages of this thread, on these subjects. Personally I agree with you on most of these points; the jump cut sex scenes are not good and the ahegao is now being way overdone. I think the dev is cutting corners and rushing through updates and it shows. The last 2 updates were a major change in quality compared to most of the rest of the game.

• Sad

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi there...
The public release of the game was today, I wish you guys would've played that instead of the initial release that got leaked here. Most of the issues with loading saves have been fixed, other bugs and typos have been fixed too. Not saying it's perfect, but most common bugs are already fixed. You'll find the link of the game here:

I hope you guys enjoy it, I'll update the thread and request it be re-uploaded as I could only upload the game on two sites for download, whereas the minimum number mirrors on F95 is 3 if I'm not mistaken.
If you like my game I hope that you'd consider supporting me, thanks!

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Hi there...
The public release of the game was today, I wish you guys would've played that instead of the initial release that got leaked here. Most of the issues with loading saves have been fixed, other bugs and typos have been fixed too. Not saying it's perfect, but most common bugs are already fixed. You'll find the link of the game here:

I hope you guys enjoy it, I'll update the thread and request it be re-uploaded as I could only upload the game on two sites for download, whereas the minimum number mirrors on F95 is 3 if I'm not mistaken.
Thank you for the message, and keep up the great work.

Feb 21, 2023
Hi there...

Thank you so much for this.

Public release crew GO!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stray Incubus [S2 Ch.1b] [Flynn974] - Compressed

Win/Linux [480 MB]
- - - -

Mac [446 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------
Stray Incubus [S2 Ch.1b] [Flynn974] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux/Mac: S2 Ch.1a -> S2 Ch.1b

Attached (Yeah it aint a virus. The "pythonw.exe" in lib/windows-i686 folder is triggering a generic machine learning warning)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Bugs and typos are the least of this update's issues
I got some comments on the sex scenes being not so cohesive and that they felt disconnected, which I can understand and I will be working on improving that in the next updates. It was honestly an intentional direction on the way I did the joint clips of sex scenes so that we skip to the animations ASAP, which I learnt later that most people didn't prefer and would've liked it better if it were more cohesive. So as I said I will be working to achieve that. If you have any valid criticism that simply isn't "I don't like this", I'm very much willing to hear you out. However, I will say now that I did not rush the first chapter of season 2. Yes, I did rush the last chapter of season 1 but I did have to do it, you can read the details for yourself if you're interested in why I had to do it. Chapter 1 of season 2 took hours and hours of work and I put my heart into working on it. Some renders took literally over 3-4 hours to get done for a single render. Not every chapter is gonna have the same vibe. Some are mainly side mission chapters with mostly independent small plots. Some are ninja training chapters. Some are neither of the above. Like any series of episodes or chapters, some are gonna have more action than others and some will be better written than others cuz I'm no where near a perfect or even a good story writer. If you've read this reply so far, thank you for reading my rant XD
Cheers :D

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
I got some comments on the sex scenes being not so cohesive and that they felt disconnected, which I can understand and I will be working on improving that in the next updates. It was honestly an intentional direction on the way I did the joint clips of sex scenes so that we skip to the animations ASAP, which I learnt later that most people didn't prefer and would've liked it better if it were more cohesive. So as I said I will be working to achieve that. If you have any valid criticism that simply isn't "I don't like this", I'm very much willing to hear you out. However, I will say now that I did not rush the first chapter of season 2. Yes, I did rush the last chapter of season 1 but I did have to do it, you can read the details for yourself if you're interested in why I had to do it. Chapter 1 of season 2 took hours and hours of work and I put my heart into working on it. Some renders took literally over 3-4 hours to get done for a single render. Not every chapter is gonna have the same vibe. Some are mainly side mission chapters with mostly independent small plots. Some are ninja training chapters. Some are neither of the above. Like any series of episodes or chapters, some are gonna have more action than others and some will be better written than others cuz I'm no where near a perfect or even a good story writer. If you've read this reply so far, thank you for reading my rant XD
Cheers :D
can you address the lesbian content not being avoidable anymore?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
can you address the lesbian content not being avoidable anymore?
Some people didn't like it, which I understand and I already said several time that lesbian is in no way the main focus of the game, it happens occasionally and shortly. I previously made two versions with scenes like these where the MC can decide whether the two girls would do anything together during the scene or not, which seemed to not bother anyone so it's probably what I'll go for from here on. BUT the scene itself (like almost every other scene in the whole game) is very much avoidable altogether so lesbian is still very much avoidable, isn't it?

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
BUT the scene itself (like almost every other scene in the whole game) is very much avoidable altogether so lesbian is still very much avoidable, isn't it?
Bruh...do you avoid eating food when there's something on the menu you don't like?

This isn't a valid solution.

Also, there isn't any warning that this scene contains unavoidable lesbian content. It isn't something you can simply add and not warn people.

Reactions: TKdropemoff
4.70 star(s) 140 Votes