Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stray Incubus [Chapter 10b] [Flynn974] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Use the Hotfix in the OP after this patch.

Universal: Chapter 10a -> Chapter 10b [61,6 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Flynn974 Please don't add the (Version Number) behind the links after "Others:" and "Extras:". We expect the user to read after they click on links with a *.
Please report full version changes.

Last edited:

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Her father not so much. And I will forever curse Flynn974 for inserting the question of how in the 9 circles of hell does a woman fuck a spider, let alone carry a half-spiderling to term without it gooping her insides for nutrition Tokyo Ghoul style, into my head.
Who knows? If there's a will, there's a way.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Flynn974

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's wild I don't even remember seeing her
Wait Nixie? I finished the game a few days ago, I never met her?
ive replayed the game a few times and ive never seen Nixie
You can meet her early in the game down by the river with Irena. It's one of those, will I stay home or will I leave choices very early in the game. If you leave, the two of them try to seduce you down by the river. This is your first meeting both girls before your being kidnapped

Reactions: Amnezziia

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
You can meet her early in the game down by the river with Irena. It's one of those, will I stay home or will I leave choices very early in the game. If you leave, the two of them try to seduce you down by the river. This is your first meeting both girls before your being kidnapped
Well shit, thanks for the info, let's replay the game then

Reactions: S1nsational

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
You'll get to meet Nixie later too, so it's fine if you haven't done so already.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Yeah it was the " sleep here " or " go home " choice, I tought I had made the right choice but thanks again!

Lays_BBQ

Dec 25, 2022
Hi sorry, I don't get why I keep getting this error on the scene with stephanie

1691124428966.png

It happens with either the titfuck or blowjob options.

I don't know if this has been addressed or fixed before but today is the only time I've found to be able play again so any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi sorry, I don't get why I keep getting this error on the scene with stephanie

View attachment 2824125

It happens with either the titfuck or blowjob options.

I don't know if this has been addressed or fixed before but today is the only time I've found to be able play again so any help would be much appreciated.
It's been fixed in the hot-fix in the OP. Ignoring it should be fine too.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Ya know, I'm replaying the entire game cause I wanted to see if there was stuff that I overlooked before. And it turns out there is one that I don't think is getting a lot of light on.

The MC. I like the MC. Quite a bit. I don't like that his dick is the size of a baseball bat. But other than that, I realize I really like him.

He is not wimpy, not annoying, he's a hard worker (even if he kinda does leans into the trope of becoming very very good very very fast), he likes and cares for the people around him, he is not an asshole.

Comparing him to several other MCs from several other games, big and small, I must say I'm glad this MC is good. I'm looking forward to see how he evolves.

Too bad about his alien dick, he could fuck a horse with that thing, ew.

...on that note, please do NOT add centaurs to the game. Just don't. Please.
I would say he is "mostly" good. Apparently he thinks Torr is stupid (not the sharpest tool) and he even tells the alchemist girl (Margo I think her name was), that she looks dumb, she's actually eccentric. Calling Hailey "f*cking heavy" is not really the epitome of chivalry either. Calling girls fat and stupid usually hurts the girls and gets you a one way ticked to no-sex city. Even in games where normal logic does not always apply.

Reactions: S1nsational

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I would say he is "mostly" good. Apparently he thinks Torr is stupid (not the sharpest tool) and he even tells the alchemist girl (Margo I think her name was), that she looks dumb, she's actually eccentric. Calling Hailey "f*cking heavy" is not really the epitome of chivalry either. Calling girls fat and stupid usually hurts the girls and gets you a one way ticked to no-sex city. Even in games where normal logic does not always apply.
He does think that Torr is not the sharpest tool in the shed. And well, she's not. It's been shown quite a few times that she isn't. That doesn't mean the MC dislikes her and doesn't value her. He clearly cares a lot for the girls, especially Torr and Candy.

The Margo thing, I don't recall, but won't contest. I don't see it as a problem, given how obnoxious she is though. Seems to me your problem is semantics.

Hailey is physically much bigger than him and very fit. That means muscles, and muscles weigh. He never called anyone fat, he called her heavy. Besides, I never said he was a perfect chivalrous white knight, I said he's a good MC, and he is.

If he was a perfect chivalrous white knight, that'd make him a mindless simp, shallow character. So far I think the way he's been portrayed was pretty good. He acts and behaves well most times, but sometimes he is annoyed, or angry, or frustrated and acts accordingly. He never went out of his way to be cruel or a total ass to anyone.

Your mileage may vary, and that is fine. Although, out of curiosity, what other MCs from other games do you think are the top tier ones?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes