iIIusory

Mar 17, 2024
s1 beginning had issues, too, and the dev greatly improved upon it throughout the season. i have no reason to believe he won't do the same for this season, too. its only the first episode gotta relax lol

Reactions: shitass1001

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
s1 beginning had issues, too, and the dev greatly improved upon it throughout the season. i have no reason to believe he won't do the same for this season, too. its only the first episode gotta relax lol
The division into "seasons" is purely for file size constraints, literally nothing else changes between "season" 1 and 2. It is LITERALLY just another update with a 2 title slapped on.

I genuinely don't understand the treatment s2 gets as if it's something entirely new and not just continuation from the last update. There was no break, no refactoring or rethinking, no new elements or mechanics.

iIIusory

Mar 17, 2024
The division into "seasons" is purely for file size constraints, literally nothing else changes between "season" 1 and 2. It is LITERALLY just another update with a 2 title slapped on.

I genuinely don't understand the treatment s2 gets as if it's something entirely new and not just continuation from the last update. There was no break, no refactoring or rethinking, no new elements or mechanics.
nobody besides flynn knows how different s1 will be from s2. he already commented about a difference that people did NOT like with the joint clips of sex scenes that people found too sudden. its not fair to say that there won't be any differences in the elements/mechanics from the game based on the first episode lmao

Reactions: shitass1001

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
//This is my review - copied here for discussion, cos reviews do not allow responses.
thx for very good comment. You said it for all of us. I agree about all

about possessed spirit - she is MC's enemy slave so in complicated.

but in general - my be you try to write some scenes (in text). i seriously. here, or in pm, or somewhere else...

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes