wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I don't think I am the one who is not liking these abrupt sex scenes. Both stephanie and annabelle scenes were sudden with no build-up. Kinda ruined what were supposed to be their first sex scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonicCreampie

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
Stray Incubus [Ch.12a] [Flynn974] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,99 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,98 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
Stray Incubus [Ch.12a] [Flynn974] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.11 Public -> Ch.12a [1,90 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: Ch.11 Public -> Ch.12a [258 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Just to let you know microsoft defender flagged your compression as a virus, don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but the non compressed seems to work for me I would prefer to use your compression if I could

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
3 - srsly? you jealous of an inanimate sex toy half the size of MC's dick?:BootyTime: Girls get horny too and some of them like to use toys. The Voodoo scene was kinda wack tho, I agree but I think she is just being difficult. She wants to but doesnt want to.
You do realize cherry popping is a longstanding kink. Not to mention that while using a dildo means nothing to many women, and man there are many men, and women that, be it from a romantic, or a sexual stand point feel that real sex should come first. Your use of the word "jealous" comes of to me more as name calling then anything else.

3) speaking about dildos, I don't really have any problem with that but I prefer it when girls first fuck MC and then use dildos if they really have to. So tamara's scene was a disappointment for me.
That is not jealousy but a preference.

It wouldn't have made any difference to her, right? It is MC who is getting the sensation of fucking Tamara but Tamara is only fucking and feeling that dildo.
While I can understand where they were trying to go with the scene logically I can see it as being unfulfilling, and frustrating. Similar to using a high quality advanced sex toy in a since. As he was "feeling" her but sex is so much more the just what you feel with your little buddy. Yeah it would be enough to make you cum, but most of the physiological, and emotional connection would be lost Hailey while helping the MC enjoy it would have also made the MC's mined focus and associate the pleasure with her.

MY ultimate thoughts on the scene is that she seams to have some sort of disconnect. She must have wanted to have sex with the MC as there was no need to have him involved otherwise, and either it was her first time or at least her first time with a dildo as large. The size also was probably to mimic the MC. Also with her falling off when he came she may have been feeling him not the toy. unless it was just really lucky timing.

My guess is she wanted to control her first time, but also have it with the MC. If she did it directly with the MC there is no way he would just sit there passively, and she would also be affected by his incubus powers. As it was a reward for her mission it could be that Hailey was also keeping her from directly having sex with the MC first. just a thought.

Her loyalty lie for the more powerfull, that's all it's shows ( for me at least), even if i can understand your point of view.
She fear his father so she stay with him and go with everything he say because him and Nari are more powerfull than her. (no problem with that,it's make perfectly sens)
But the way she accept it so easily and let mc to die without trying much to persuade them only show how little she care about him and how much she fear her father.
I dont say that it would have changed anything, but if she really tried to protect mc, it would have shown that she at least really care for him, but she only timidly protested and stepped out immediatly when Nari asked her to move. Even when she think that mc had a chance against Nari she still did nothing at all and let the other succubus help Nari to kill mc.

Until Mc become stronger than Axius she have no reason to changing side , she will stay with her father and try to kill mc if Axius give her the order.
But they are bigger threat than Axius so not sure that i would trust Irena to have mc back in the futur if she already left him to die against her father minion.
She is scared of him, and he is abusive. While yes I don't think the MC should trust his back to her. I can also see her possibly being there for the MC after removing the threat of her father.

Like the story of elephant and the rope. The father will have been an ever-present abusive controlling factor in her life. if she can overcome that either by herself or with the MC's help. Yes she cold fall under the next controlling person, or she could finally live for herself. She also has little reason to chose the MC over her father. If they were closer she may just go against him only time will tell. That is part of the problem with enemy LI's at times if the relationship is not far enough. To keep character there will be times were they will either try to harm the MC or just let it happen.

Reactions: holaje12

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
like I just said it just seems to be the mediafire, downloaded the other ones and they went through fine for extracting them
first off are you sure you downloaded the 2 GB 7z file and not an add. mega and mediafire are both 7z, and appear to be identical pixeldrain is a zip file and slightly different in size, or it least Jdowloader is showing a small size differance.

also

Recent Influx of Virus Detections

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just to let you know microsoft defender flagged your compression as a virus, don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but the non compressed seems to work for me I would prefer to use your compression if I could
Nothing I can do. All Win/Linux version are the same, even the one in the OP (Except my compression has Images/Video/Audio quality reduced).

E: I noticed I packed the Mediafire one as 7z. So that seems to be the issue. Make of that what you want, but your antivir flagging a 7zip file but not the same game just packed as zip isn't much trustworthy lol.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Nothing I can do. All Win/Linux version are the same, even the one in the OP (Except my compression has Images/Video/Audio quality reduced).
Ultimately I fined outside of accidentally clicking a add or letting a popup download you get what the poster gives you. I personally have downloaded from mediafire for over a decade. Back when megaupload was still around. People have two choices trust the upload team or move on. If there is a virus it will be in all links not one.

Reactions: Bob69

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
The MC and his surrogate mother? MC and Gabby? MC and Gabby's sister? None of these are casual fucks and there is definitely romance. Yes, there's a lot of lust involved, but that is bonafide romance. They aren't "going on their own way" as if there's literally any other romance prospect for any LIs. Wtf is romance to you? MC bringing a chick flowers and begging her to step on him? JFC. This game's tags are fine. You must think that to be romance, the women in the game have to be spending 100% of their time worshipping the MC. There's multiple times where they are telling them that they love each other during the sex scenes. Either you didn't actually play and pay attention or you have no clue what romance is.

Edit: Yeah, this idiot that just replied to me clearly can't read English if his takeaway from my post is that I think romance = femdom.
Seira and MC still acts like adoptive family if you take out sex scenes between them. There's still no love love. MC loves her because she's family but neither of them are in love with each other.

Gabbie and Jennifer are full of lust for MC. Sure there were some sweet moments with gabbie but I wouldn't call it love. She's just lusty over MC.

Only Misty had a romantic moment when she told MC she loves him and we have the option to say it back. It was also while MC was fucking her so it's not really genuine. I searched for 'love' in the scripts and there's also that slut MC met only once in that inn and she said "I think I'm in love" and even this was during sex.

In this update MC fucked Stephanie and went on his way after like 1-2 dialogues. That's how most of the sex scenes are in this game.

The story and girls are great and that's why it brings a lot of people over here but the game isn't perfect. It really lacks romance.

You do realize cherry popping is a longstanding kink. Not to mention that while using a dildo means nothing to many women, and man there are many men, and women that, be it from a romantic, or a sexual stand point feel that real sex should come first. Your use of the word "jealous" comes of to me more as name calling then anything else.
That perfectly sums up my POV.
While I can understand where they were trying to go with the scene logically I can see it as being unfulfilling, and frustrating. Similar to using a high quality advanced sex toy in a since. As he was "feeling" her but sex is so much more the just what you feel with your little buddy. Yeah it would be enough to make you cum, but most of the physiological, and emotional connection would be lost Hailey while helping the MC enjoy it would have also made the MC's mined focus and associate the pleasure with her.

MY ultimate thoughts on the scene is that she seams to have some sort of disconnect. She must have wanted to have sex with the MC as there was no need to have him involved otherwise, and either it was her first time or at least her first time with a dildo as large. The size also was probably to mimic the MC. Also with her falling off when he came she may have been feeling him not the toy. unless it was just really lucky timing.

My guess is she wanted to control her first time, but also have it with the MC. If she did it directly with the MC there is no way he would just sit there passively, and she would also be affected by his incubus powers. As it was a reward for her mission it could be that Hailey was also keeping her from directly having sex with the MC first. just a thought.
I can see why it happened that way but we don't have to agree with that either. Especially when MC and Tamara had some sexy moments before already so there was a build up to them having sex.

If there's a girl who wants to fuck MC and is capable to take a huge dildo why not simply have the real thing and fuck MC instead?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Flynn974 Is this on purpose or error on the images?

View attachment 3376207
Question mark is her knee, and the face is probably just Honey Select trying to kill itself by piling all of its code into a potato ricer and squeezing. Me thinks the mod Flynn was using for those reflections was either pushing the engine past its capacity, wasn't coded the best or was being used with incompatible lighting. That or there's some unknown artistic reason for it.

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
Chapter 12 is a great season finale but i do think their were a lot of abrupt stuff happening and just jumping from one point to the next and slow motion is cool but overused too much. i enjoyed the fight scene a lot and i think my favorite part of this update was the banter/flirting with Centoria and learning more about her which is a good buildup towards her future sex scenes. Sex scenes look amazing but their very short i literally click like one two three done but overall great finale and cliffhanger. Dev i hope this project grows more successful or you just become rich enough to continue this as a hobby. you deserve 1000+ patrons.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Your use of the word "jealous" comes of to me more as name calling then anything else.
That's because it was done in jest. As you saw I wasnt 100% on board with that scene either, but it is clear that she wants to do things with the MC but is hesitant to put herself fully in his hands either because she is wants to retain some control over the situation , which she knows she can't cuz of what happened with the footjob scene( (Wouldnt mind some more of that) both before or after, or she is wary of his abilities.. Or maybe she is just being the tsundere she is.

Whatever the case may be I can see why she would do what she did....I didnt find it terrible just not the best kind of scene...for me at least. My preference for "solo" scenes is actually fingers only...but toys can make a fun addition. Its just not something I would call out if it happened as the use of toys is fairly common in erotica.

Sucks for the cherry popping kink crowd though. I can't say I have played many games where the first time actually looks like a first time. It's usually full force pistoning 5 seconds after being broken and "bleeding"...yea nah. Not every girl bleeds but still. This is a particular point of realism that I am not sure has a place in this medium.

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Sucks for the cherry popping kink crowd though. I can't say I have played many games where the first time actually looks like a first time. It's usually full force pistoning 5 seconds after being broken and "bleeding"...yea nah. Not every girl bleeds but still. This is a particular point of realism that I am not sure has a place in this medium.
Yeah it sucks how virgins are treated in other games but there's 5 seconds struggling atleast in those games. In this game none of the girls struggle for even a second. They all fuck like pros from the get go :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 134 Votes